🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chumlee of Pawn Stars arrested;drugs, weapons, sexual assault involved

Has anything good ever come from a reality show?

Gee, and I only "thought" he played dumb. He actually is.

Chumlee from 'Pawn Stars' arrested on drug and gun charges
I thought that his dumbness was just an act also. My thinking is that if his work ethic was really like portrayed on the show, they would have fired his ass a long time ago. That being said, I don't find it surprising that he uses drugs. I'm not sure what the problem was with the gun(s) other than the drugs were present..... what about the 2nd amendment?

The warrant to do the search of his house was based on a sexual assault allegation. I wonder if Chum was involved in doing a Cosby

It's kind of like antique road show, 'cept the pawn stars put down real money for the stuff if it's worth it.

People actually watch that show???

i once did, but the cheating was/is too much for me, Rick always goes thru the same act when someone wants to sell something he thinks the seller wants too much money for the item, i do like when the seller takes his/her item and walks out.

People actually watch that show???

i once did, but the cheating was/is too much for me, Rick always goes thru the same act when someone wants to sell something he thinks the seller wants too much money for the item, i do like when the seller takes his/her item and walks out.
It's the nature of the business. Of course the seller wants retail for what he is trying to sell Rick. Rick needs to buy at wholesale prices to make a profit.

I find it somewhat interesting that it's rare on the show that someone actually pawns merchandise.

Isn't Chumlee the name of a cartoon character?
Oui!
b3cea499c58d35535ba044da3531b0e8.jpg

Forum List

Back