Church shooting in Vestavia Hills AL.....At least 6 shot. Status of victims is unknown. Suspect in custody.

Guns are used for hunting, sport, pest control, and self defense. Which shows just how wrong you are about them having the singular purpose of killing people. There. I proved you wrong. Just as you asked . Now go fuck yourself gently with a chainsaw, and STFU…
2A / RTKBA is not about Hunting or Collecting or Trap & Skeet Or 3 Gun Competition
Or even just Self defense for that matter

The shooter is 71 years old.

An 84-year-old male is dead. A 75-year-old female is dead. An 84-hear-old female was injured.

Sounds like bingo night might have gotten a little too heated.

“ The
The shooter is 71 years old.

An 84-year-old male is dead. A 75-year-old female is dead. An 84-hear-old female was injured.

Sounds like bingo night might have gotten a little too heated.
“The Old Man “ (new FX Spy Drama ) is best new show on TV

Last edited:
1655480645239.jpeg

Not in reply to mention of 2A, or RTKBA. Reread the conversation. It’s self explanatory.
I’m just tired of so called “
He Men Outdoorsman “ Pussy footing around the REAL reason for 2A/ RTKBA and sugar coating it for sensitive socially liberal Never GOPers & Never Trumpers & turd party types

I’m just tired of so called “
He Men Outdoorsman “ Pussy footing around the REAL reason for 2A/ RTKBA and sugar coating it for sensitive socially liberal Never GOPers & Never Trumpers & turd party types
I find those who do so to be quite milquetoast, and not likely to be of much use in a moment where that right needs to be exercised. However “use” was the challenge posed in the question. Not 2A, or RTKBA…

I find those who do so to be quite milquetoast, and not likely to be of much use in a moment where that right needs to be exercised. However “use” was the challenge posed in the question. Not 2A, or RTKBA…
The Church Shooters in Texas were ended ( one promptly by an Old timer parishioner With a 15+ Yard Headshot early on in the attack )the other by an NRA instructor next door neighbor who heard the ruckus of a brutal attack on the service and responded with his AR15 Carbine and engaged in gunfight with and then commandeered a good Samaritan driving by and they pursued the attacker until he bled out on farm road escape

Forum List

Back