Church youth mentor accused of sexually molesting boys

Gun-loving church youth mentor accused of creating horrifying ‘sex attic’ to abuse young boys

A former church youth mentor is being accused of sexually abusing two young boys, according to the Charlotte Observer.

Julio Andres “Andy” Castillo, 34, of South Carolina, is being accused of multiple counts of sexually abusing the two boys while they were under the age of 16. Castillo has been jailed without bond since February 29. Castillo met the boys at church, Episcopal Church of Our Saviour and also York Place, a place where troubled children received counseling. York Place closed in November.

According to prosecutors, Castillo had a very close relationship with the boys’ family, which include keys to their home and free access to the children.

The abuse went to such an extent that Castillo built a secret room in his attic especially to molest the children. The room included a bed with rings for rope, so he could tie them up, according to the Observer. The room was accessible only with a ladder.

“Sometimes (Castillo) would tie up his (the older boy) arms and legs during sexual abuse,” prosecutor Erin Joyner said. She also described Castillo as a “gun lover” with a weapons cache, and told the paper he carried a pistol on him.

“They were children,” the boys’ father said in court. “They did not ask for this. They did not deserve this.”

Castillo’s wife is pregnant and about to give birth, the Observer reports, and begged for his release.

“I need him – I love him and I trust him,” she said.
court%201

ROCK HILL

A web developer and church volunteer - arrested two weeks ago on charges he molested two brothers several years ago who were his neighbors - built a secret sex chamber in his attic, prosecutors alleged in court Monday.

On at least one occasion, the Rock Hill man tied up one of the boys during sex acts that included oral sex on the night before the defendant was to be married, prosecutors said.

Read more here: Prosecutors: Rock Hill neighbor had secret sex attic where he molested brothers

======
This is just heartbreaking. He'll get a light sentence while his victims will serve "life".

If you want to know where to find child molesters are, go where the children are and where the adults are trusted by parents.

Would you like to compare the number of left wing, anti gun teachers in our public schools who are molesting their students....and we are required to send our kids to these schools........

I didn't choose it. And what's so annoying is that once the board's software chooses a font or bolding, its damn near impossible to turn it off.
If you highlight the text you can use the editing tools to adjust....I am quite sure of that....

Yeah, I'm quite sure that as well but no, it does not always work.

Gun-loving church youth mentor accused of creating horrifying ‘sex attic’ to abuse young boys

A former church youth mentor is being accused of sexually abusing two young boys, according to the Charlotte Observer.

Julio Andres “Andy” Castillo, 34, of South Carolina, is being accused of multiple counts of sexually abusing the two boys while they were under the age of 16. Castillo has been jailed without bond since February 29. Castillo met the boys at church, Episcopal Church of Our Saviour and also York Place, a place where troubled children received counseling. York Place closed in November.

According to prosecutors, Castillo had a very close relationship with the boys’ family, which include keys to their home and free access to the children.

The abuse went to such an extent that Castillo built a secret room in his attic especially to molest the children. The room included a bed with rings for rope, so he could tie them up, according to the Observer. The room was accessible only with a ladder.

“Sometimes (Castillo) would tie up his (the older boy) arms and legs during sexual abuse,” prosecutor Erin Joyner said. She also described Castillo as a “gun lover” with a weapons cache, and told the paper he carried a pistol on him.

“They were children,” the boys’ father said in court. “They did not ask for this. They did not deserve this.”

Castillo’s wife is pregnant and about to give birth, the Observer reports, and begged for his release.

court%201

ROCK HILL

A web developer and church volunteer - arrested two weeks ago on charges he molested two brothers several years ago who were his neighbors - built a secret sex chamber in his attic, prosecutors alleged in court Monday.

On at least one occasion, the Rock Hill man tied up one of the boys during sex acts that included oral sex on the night before the defendant was to be married, prosecutors said.

Read more here: Prosecutors: Rock Hill neighbor had secret sex attic where he molested brothers

======
This is just heartbreaking. He'll get a light sentence while his victims will serve "life".

If you want to know where to find child molesters are, go where the children are and where the adults are trusted by parents.

Would you like to compare the number of left wing, anti gun teachers in our public schools who are molesting their students....and we are required to send our kids to these schools........

Why do you believe guns have anything to do with this?

Or politics.

Pedophilia occurs in all walks of life, all creeds, all religions, all political beliefs.

I didn't choose it. And what's so annoying is that once the board's software chooses a font or bolding, its damn near impossible to turn it off.
If you highlight the text you can use the editing tools to adjust....I am quite sure of that....

Yeah, I'm quite sure that as well but no, it does not always work.

court%201

ROCK HILL

======

Why do you believe guns have anything to do with this?

Or politics.

Pedophilia occurs in all walks of life, all creeds, all religions, all political beliefs.

Because...moron....it is the guns are mentioned in the first part of the first sentence of you first post......twit.

Do you remember when you copied this into your first post....

Take a DEEEEEP breath... Aint't NOTHING "special" about this story. That's the way the children get molested. This perp was NOT an officer of the church. Was NOT out preaching family values. He was HIDING as a FORMER volunteer and looking for prey..

And a couple real stupid parents gave him the keys to their house. End of story. Justice will prevail. No guns required. No Democrats were harmed in the making of this story,..

:rolleyes:

Take a DEEEEEP breath... Aint't NOTHING "special" about this story. That's the way the children get molested. This perp was NOT an officer of the church. Was NOT out preaching family values. He was HIDING as a FORMER volunteer and looking for prey..

And a couple real stupid parents gave him the keys to their house. End of story. Justice will prevail. No guns required. No Democrats were harmed in the making of this story,..

:rolleyes:

Uh yeah.
That's what I wrote in the OP.

DUH.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

court%201

ROCK HILL

======

If he is found guilty he needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Forum List

Back