CIA Admits to Feeding Americans False Information on Ukraine

I think you have to consider the motive for tethering Russia.
The best example I've seen so far came at the end of the Cold War when the Harvard Boys looted Russian natural resources and created the oligarch class we see in that country today:

The Harvard Boys Do Russia

"Ater seven years of economic 'reform' financed by billions of dollars in U.S. and other Western aid,:eek: subsidized loans and rescheduled debt, the majority of Russian people find themselves worse off economically.

"The privatization drive that was supposed to reap the fruits of the free market instead helped to create a system of tycoon capitalism run for the benefit of a corrupt political oligarchy that has appropriated hundreds of millions of dollars of Western aid and plundered Russia’s wealth.

"The architect of privatization was former First Deputy Prime Minister Anatoly Chubais..."
If Russia survives this attempt by America, do you think Russia will return to a communist system similar to China's very successful system of communism/capitalism.

I think you have to consider the motive for tethering Russia.
The best example I've seen so far came at the end of the Cold War when the Harvard Boys looted Russian natural resources and created the oligarch class we see in that country today:

"Ater seven years of economic 'reform' financed by billions of dollars in U.S. and other Western aid,:eek: subsidized loans and rescheduled debt, the majority of Russian people find themselves worse off economically.

"The privatization drive that was supposed to reap the fruits of the free market instead helped to create a system of tycoon capitalism run for the benefit of a corrupt political oligarchy that has appropriated hundreds of millions of dollars of Western aid and plundered Russia’s wealth.

"The architect of privatization was former First Deputy Prime Minister Anatoly Chubais..."
Wait. I'm supposed to blame the West for Russians allowing Russia's gvot to allow, and even ecourage so people like Putin could enjoy plunder?

But as for the larger picture, I might agree than Russian speakers in Donbas have legit grievance, but they are better armed by Russia than Ukranians, and they are hardly innocents.

Putin's claim to nenazifaction is just a word play to destroy Ukraine's right to self-rule and kill or imprison anyone who disagrees. Any claim you make to some disinformation is laid to REST by decisions in Finland Sweden and even the German Greens. Just stop any bullshit that this is some american neocon game. Support there is more than here for quashing Russia's war.

And tethering Russia simply means stopping Russia from being a world king maker. It at heart has always been an enemy of people's right to self determination. Neocons or no neocons

If Russia survives this attempt by America, do you think Russia will return to a communist system similar to China's very successful system of communism/capitalism.
Recently I've listened to a video presented by a former Stratfor analyst who made it sound like Russia is doomed by demographics:

It's vast size makes it second only to continental Africa as a potential victim of capitalist exploitation. US capitalists and institutions pillaged billion$ in the 1990s, and it appears like they are coming back for more.

In the 1996 election Yeltsin was running a distant second to a communist candidate pledging to stop the looting.

Clinton and the IMF fixed that

Bill Clinton and Boris Yeltsin: When the White House fixed a Russian election
a7f2cbe3-d7a2-422a-93a9-30b8d99473de

Russia's Demographic 'Crisis': How Real Is It?

"Recent demographic trends in Russia have caused widespread public concern.

"Russia is experiencing unusually high death rates from nonnatural causes, many related to alcoholism.

"Life expectancy, especially among working-age males, has dropped precipitously.

"The Russian fertility rate has declined to among the world's lowest, while its abortion rate is the highest.

"As a result, for the first time in Russian history, the annual number of deaths has exceeded the number of births (see Figure 1).

"Compounding these challenges, the population is aging rapidly—a trend that will accelerate over the next two decades—and immigration continues to increase, posing thorny political and social problems for a nation historically accustomed to a net outflow of people."

His morality makes any western leader look like Francis of Fucking Assisi, but the Russians love him.

The WEST needs a force capable of destroying Russia. So long as its defensive, and Nato is that.
Putin is a cold-blooded gangster responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent human beings.

Biden, Obama, Clinton, and Bush I and II are responsible for millions of murdered civilians.

Russia is a prize that western capitalists have been salivating over for at least a century. They got a taste in the 1990s, and now they are poking the Bear again with Ukraine hoping to begin another round of looting.

In a worst case scenario, Biden and Putin are getting the distraction they need to stay in office if the global economy goes into free fall as some are predicting.

Are we witnessing the beginning of de-dollarization?

"Russia’s invasion of Ukraine is not comparable to any other invasion in history due to its geoeconomic significance.

"Both Ukraine and Russia are leading exporters of commodities such as crude, natural gas, iron and steel, wheat, and edible oils that have a direct impact on the inflation levels in major world economies."

Wait. I'm supposed to blame the West for Russians allowing Russia's gvot to allow, and even ecourage so people like Putin could enjoy plunder?
You should blame the Harvard Institute for International Development for the contributions it made to inflicting a hyper inflation rate of 2500% in late 1992 among many other political/ economic shocks:

"Through the late summer and fall of 1991, as the Soviet state fell apart, Harvard Professor Jeffrey Sachs and other Western economists participated in meetings at a dacha outside Moscow where young, pro-Yeltsin reformers planned Russia’s economic and political future.

"Sachs teamed up with Yegor Gaidar, Yeltsin’s first architect of economic reform, to promote a plan of 'shock therapy' to swiftly eliminate most of the price controls and subsidies that had underpinned life for Soviet citizens for decades.

"Shock therapy produced more shock—not least, hyperinflation that hit 2,500 percent—than therapy..."

Putin's claim to nenazifaction is just a word play to destroy Ukraine's right to self-rule and kill or imprison anyone who disagrees. Any claim you make to some disinformation is laid to REST by decisions in Finland Sweden and even the German Greens. Just stop any bullshit that this is some american neocon game. Support there is more than here for quashing Russia's war.
Putin has just given the gift that will keep on giving for years to NATO, Wall Street, and the MIC.

Imho, Finland and Sweden will join the hostile military alliance on Russia's borders with all the increased killing and displacing that will bring.

I believe you're mistaken about Putin's motives when it come to de-Nazification of Ukraine:

Nazis in Ukraine: seeing through the fog of the information war | MR Online

| Civilian victims of a 1943 massacre by OUN fighters | MR Online
"Civilian victims of a 1943 massacre by OUN fighters.

"According to John-Paul Himka, a quarter of all victims of the Holocaust lived in Ukraine, and Ukrainian ultra-nationalists collaborated with the Nazis in carrying out their horrendous deeds.

"The Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN) and its armed force, the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (Ukrainska povstanska armiia—UPA) participated in this genocidal rampage:

"'OUN militias were key actors in the anti-Jewish violence of summer 1941; OUN recruited for and infiltrated police formations that provided indispensable manpower for the Germans’ mobile killing units; and in 1943, thousands of these policemen deserted from German service to join the OUN-led nationalist insurgency, during which UPA killed Jews who had managed to survive the major liquidations of 1942.'

"According to Ian Sayer and Douglas Botting,

"the OUN played a significant part in the extermination of the Jews and other ‘undesirables,’ often performing the dirty work of the German Einsatzkommando extermination squads (eg the killing of children), and continuing after the war under American sponsorship.
"Indeed, in the postwar era, the U.S. government discreetly integrated an alarming number of Nazi collaborators into a veritable international network of anti-communist fascists.

"By 1952, John Loftus estimates that there were 'hundreds if not thousands of important Nazi collaborators from Byelorussia, the Ukraine, the Baltic states, and the Balkans' who had been brought to the United States (and many more had been operationalized around the world)."

Putin in very familiar with this history.
He knows the US game is regime change in Russia.
He will likely die first but not before killing thousands (millions?) of others.

You have no idea how EVIL you are do you? It's like I am listening to Satan rationalizing his hatred and trying to convince me I should join his war against God.

Noticing truth about WHO MURDERED AMERICANS to you is "evil."

Noticing the IDF gave the go ahead order to murder the US Naval personnel on the USS Liberty is "evil."

You are the most pathetic of traitors, blinded by your own idiocy to serve your masters because you cannot notice a star is slightly larger than a fig....

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: This is an American ship. Do you still want us to attack?

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Yes, follow orders.

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: But sir, it’s an American ship - I can see the flag!

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Never mind; hit it.

If you CHEER the MURDER of Americans, especially Americans in uniform serving the US....

WHAT ARE YOU???

Noticing truth about WHO MURDERED AMERICANS to you is "evil."

Noticing the IDF gave the go ahead order to murder the US Naval personnel on the USS Liberty is "evil."

You are the most pathetic of traitors, blinded by your own idiocy to serve your masters because you cannot notice a star is slightly larger than a fig....

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: This is an American ship. Do you still want us to attack?

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Yes, follow orders.

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: But sir, it’s an American ship - I can see the flag!

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Never mind; hit it.

If you CHEER the MURDER of Americans, especially Americans in uniform serving the US....

WHAT ARE YOU???
You may try to destroy Israel but all you will bring about is The Apocalypse and your own destruction.

If the CIA (supposedly falsely) accuses Russia of planning a chemical attack in Ukraine keeps them from EXECUTING such an attack

THEN GOOD

In this case that is not what was shown. The CIA noted plans to do so and the refutation was that there was no indication that Russia had movedchem weapons into position.

Two very different things

As with America's past wars, Ron Paul is stepping up again to expose the propaganda lies. His libertarian political bent may be crazy but it always seems to serve a good purpose.
Oh yippee, more unnamed sources., Some people never learn.

Forum List

Back