CIA had to come up with clever ways to keep trump from pocketing classified information

Ahhh lets see.. because classified info is always kept away from the President of the United States. .. article is a real piece of C.
You know, if people in the CIA really felt that way, its only because a good portion of the U.S. government never accepted Trump as president. The same people who complain that people now for some reason didn't accept the vote of the 2020 election.

Kelly said similar. Bolton said similar His aides said similar.

The fucking guy needed pictures and graphs. He doesn't read.

Two warmongers. Yeah, you fools still don't see it. Trump wanted to avoid wars, avoid spending billions upon billions on useless wars, and kill American soldiers.

Biden gets installed and war and tens of billions for that war in Ukraine, which Biden encouraged in fact (a little incursion isn't too bad).

Biden is senile, he barely campaigned, and they stole the election.

No one believes that 81 million Americans voted for that doddering oaf.
Where were all his victory parades and celebrations for the guy that got the most votes ever in America, hmm? Crickets. It would have been like V-Day parades if that's really what happened.

Oh? What are you like? Have you ever laid into a corner @ 138 mph? I have. Knee inches off the ground on the street. You ever done that? You ever done 167 MPH on a motorcycle a guy loaned you and filled up with jet fuel? Tbh, I still find it hard to believe he did that, but he did!:aargh:

Or did your buddy loan you his underpowered electric scooter for the night before?

The OP is a crock of shit from the jump. Let's talk about motorcycles. :D
I was pretty fast. Lots of track time. My riding style is not about dragging my knees and no I haven't rode a friends bike with jet fuel.

The CIA is the alleged source of this alleged info.?

The people who are paid to lie and spy and undermine governments?

The ultimate swamp apparatus?

The people Schumer dogwhistled to destroy Trump?

Credibility = 0
Other staff have said similar things. Trump is a child.

Ahhh lets see.. because classified info is always kept away from the President of the United States. .. article is a real piece of C.
You know, if people in the CIA really felt that way, its only because a good portion of the U.S. government never accepted Trump as president. The same people who complain that people now for some reason didn't accept the vote of the 2020 election.
trump is a child. You don't give a child super secret documents and walk away.

Forum List

Back