CIA had to come up with clever ways to keep trump from pocketing classified information

Biden is senile, he barely campaigned, and they stole the election.

No one believes that 81 million Americans voted for that doddering oaf.
I don't think "senile" is the best descriptor of Pedo Peter Quid Pro Joe's mental condition. Saying that someone is senile implies that their mental decline is simply from normal aging. That they are just a little slower than when they were younger.

When you consider what is known about his medical history and observe his symptoms and behavior, he appears to be suffering from vascular dementia. That's not the same thing as normal senility.

1) He had emergency open brain surgery twice while he was still only in his 40s because of life threatening vascular problems in his brain. That's not normal.

2) Heavy cocaine abuse causes vascular problems. On Hunter's "Laptop From Hell", while Joe was trying to console Hunter about his cocaine problem, in a message, Joe stated that it wasn't Hunter's fault because Hunter and his sister inherited their drug addiction problems. This strongly suggests that Joe was also addicted to cocaine.

3) Pedo Joe's eye went bloodshot on live TV for no apparent reason. That's not normal. It indicates a vascular problem, especially when you consider his medical history of severe vascular injury in his braincase. If blood vessels are randomly bursting in his eye, he's suffering from obvious cognitive decline and he's prone to confabulations, that is not mere senility. Those are not the symptoms of normal senility. Normal senility does not cause things like confabulations or burst blood vessels. Those are symptoms of vascular dementia.

Last edited:
d3c0qpy-7c1ec0da-19ed-4b74-b7e5-f2c4b9968065.jpg

Ask Carter Paige about that.

Used who as a witness?

CIA's job is only with other countries; inside the USA its the FBI for stuff that crosses state lines

and there you go. Leftists should have been charged with subversion of a presidency. Trump was undermined from within.
You know he picked his staff... Good leaders pick good staff...

Remember when he said he had the best people...

He had the highest turnover of staff of any modern Presidency. They had a consistent theme of how much of a mess the Trump White House was... Are all of them lying? At which point does the light bulb go on and you figure that his White house was a mess.

Kelly said similar. Bolton said similar His aides said similar.

The fucking guy needed pictures and graphs. He doesn't read.
Your low IQ and lack of ability to think logically is showing again.

A picture is worth a thousand words, the wise saying goes.

It is not logical to presume that if someone demands more than a mere wall of text from the underlings reporting to him, that somehow means they cannot read. He simply wants them to quit being so fucking lazy and do their fucking jobs.

If you were an intelligent and well read person you would know that Trump can read. Hell, I could name several books he's obviously read. He's obviously read several books on China, he's obviously read the Power of Positive Thinking, he's obviously read Albert Einstein's Ideas and Opinions, he's obviously read the Art of War etc... etc... etc....

I challenge you to explain to the USMB forum, the convoluted train of logic that you used come to the stupid conclusion that DJT cannot read.

Last edited:

CIA's job is only with other countries; inside the USA its the FBI for stuff that crosses state lines
Then why were they fucking around with Carter Paige, eh moron?

Your low IQ and lack ability to think logically is showing again.

It is not logical to presume that if someone demands more than a mere wall of text from the underlings reporting to him, that somehow means they cannot read. He simply wants them to quit being so fucking lazy and do their fucking jobs.

If you were an intelligent and well read person you would know that Trump can read. Hell, I could name several books he's obviously read. He's obviously read several books on China, he's obviously read the Power of Positive Thinking, he's obviously read Albert Einstein's Ideas and Opinions, he's obviously read the Art of War etc... etc... etc....

I challenge you to explain the stupid and convoluted train of logic that you used come to the stupid conclusion that DJT cannot read.
Dims believe that if they repeat a lie often enough that people will believe it.

Your low IQ and lack of ability to think logically is showing again.

I challenge you to explain to the USMB forum, the convoluted train of logic that you used come to the stupid conclusion that DJT cannot read.
Muhammed moohamed. Get a life. On your own time, too.

Forum List

Back