CIA had to come up with clever ways to keep trump from pocketing classified information

Yep, like everyday common people. The very people that the political establishment despises. The Deplorables. The people who are the rightful owners of this government that you commies are trying to steal.
No, your messiah lost to the guy you call "senile"
Too bad for you.

The MAGAtards around here worship the guy. He is like them.
Their messiah is a liar....wait...that rhymes.....maybe he can use that when he has his rapper representing lawyer defend him?

"I'm not a messiah and certainly not a liar,"
"Not like Garland who is nothing but a crier."
When I'm through with him he will be a denier,"

"When I roast him in the flaming trump fire."

The MAGAtards around here worship the guy. He is like them.
You hinted at a real nugget of truth there. He IS like us, and people like you are not.

Unfortunately for you, we're like a supermajority of the United States

Their messiah is a liar....wait...that rhymes.....maybe he can use that when he has his rapper representing lawyer defend him?

Both of you are clueless and my Messiah is definitely Jesus Christ.

I'm certain you tards will get around to bashing him, too. Because you're so much better, amirite? And the ones you want to run the US government are even better than that, huh?
:aargh:
Get over yourselves, you ain't all that.

Last edited:

Good poem. Funny stuff. Now get Eminem to use it.

I am so fn glad not to be like any of you freaks.

That's nice, honey. Whereas I just feel sorry for you. However, I won't be willingly letting your dumbass fuck the USA up for future generations. Do keep that in mind. You don't have that right, and if that's what you choose to do if you do, that's irresponsible.

I am so fn glad not to be like any of you freaks.
Oh? What are you like? Have you ever laid into a corner @ 138 mph? I have. Knee inches off the ground on the street. You ever done that? You ever done 167 MPH on a motorcycle a guy loaned you and filled up with jet fuel? Tbh, I still find it hard to believe he did that, but he did!:aargh:

Or did your buddy loan you his underpowered electric scooter for the night before?

The OP is a crock of shit from the jump. Let's talk about motorcycles. :D

Last edited:
The FBI violated the Constitution, the Patriot Act, defrauded the FISA Court, illegally spied on the American people and the President, and engaged in the failed coup atrempt, but they can be trusted.

The CIA got busted illegally spying on US Senators, Brennan had to confess and swear never to do it again to avoid prison, then engaged in the failed coup attempt, but they can be trusted.

Strzok participated in the failed coup attempt, was ratted out by his partner who he had an affair with, was fired by the FBI, was hired by the CIA, but he says you can trust the FBI.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA

So, what about the OP, or are you just trolling? Personal attacks are what you suck at most.
That's was the opposite of a personal attack. I can most certainly oblige you with a personal attack if that's your preference. I'm here to please.

EX: I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries.

Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back