CIA Should Go On Strike...What a POS

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
So here's Trump cooing to the CIA just a couple of weeks ago:

AND HERE HE IS TODAY. What a piece of shit this guy is. Who the fuck was so stupid to vote for him?
Donald Trump Blasts Media and Intelligence Agencies
Tweets come in wake of adviser’s resignation and reports on probes of Russian communications
"WASHINGTON—President Donald Trump leveled a fresh wave of Twitter attacks on the intelligence community and the news media Wednesday morning after a tumultuous few days that included the departure of his national security adviser and reports about U.S. investigations into his team’s communications with Russian authorities."""

My sig below REALLY does say it all. THIS ASSHOLE IN THE OO DEFINITELY HAS SOMETHING TO HIDE.

Of course he wants to know who leaked the info. Any POTUS would.

He appreciates the CIA and he made that very clear when he visited them.

Of course you couldn't care less because you view it as an attack on Trump so its okay with you.

Whatever floats your leaky liberal boat.

I said a while back after Trump came out publicly and talked bad about the intelligence agencies that they would get their revenge and not have his back. People said I was stupid for assuming it wouldn't make a difference. Now who looks stupid?

I said a while back after Trump came out publicly and talked bad about the intelligence agencies that they would get their revenge and not have his back. People said I was stupid for assuming it wouldn't make a difference. Now who looks stupid?

They better get on board having his back or some of them will be drawing unemployment

Pompeo, "Mr President, I have good news and bad news. Which do you want first."

Trump, "For Christ's sake, Mitch, I need good news."

Pompeo, "Sir we've identified the WH leak."

Trump "That's Yuugely Good. Kill him."

Pompeo "It's your family, Sir."

AND HERE HE IS TODAY. What a piece of shit this guy is. Who the fuck was so stupid to vote for him?
Tweets come in wake of adviser’s resignation and reports on probes of Russian communications
"WASHINGTON—President Donald Trump leveled a fresh wave of Twitter attacks on the intelligence community and the news media Wednesday morning after a tumultuous few days that included the departure of his national security adviser and reports about U.S. investigations into his team’s communications with Russian authorities."""

My sig below REALLY does say it all. THIS ASSHOLE IN THE OO DEFINITELY HAS SOMETHING TO HIDE.

yep.... he's insane. and trying to delegitimize anyone who tells the truth about him.... which anyone but insane trumpster loons (about 30% of the country) can see.

Pompeo, "Mr President, I have good news and bad news. Which do you want first."

Trump, "For Christ's sake, Mitch, I need good news."

Pompeo, "Sir we've identified the WH leak."

Trump "That's Yuugely Good. Kill him."

Pompeo "It's your family, Sir."

Personally I think it is Kushner.

I think it's someone in the Priebus camp. Internally, it's imploding and professionals know Bannon and Miller are running this admin aground with an illegal EO, lies about crowd size, flat out picking fights with the media that pols NEVER win, and just general distractions. Trump has no cred or clout left to influence legislation. Which suits McConnell just fine.

But the leaks about Russia aren't really coming from the WH. They seem to be more from people who reported concerns to the FBI and CIA but who have no confidence those agencies will follow through.

• Banned

Of course you couldn't care less because you view it as an attack on Trump so its okay with you.

Looks like you can't make it past 140 characters either. Does it smell good up there, so far up his rectum?

yep.... he's insane. and trying to delegitimize anyone who tells the truth about him.... which anyone but insane trumpster loons (about 30% of the country) can see.

He doesn't go by facts or data, he goes by whatever mood he happens to be in at the time (the CIA speech) and then violently contradicts his own behavior when criticized.

Your sig really does say it all indeed. Childish, boring, incapable of thinking... No not Trump, you.

Trump has every reason to blame the intelligence agencies. It's almost as if he applauds them when they do a good job, and blames them when they do something completely stupid. I know, making this much sense is completely forbidden in the far left. There you give a medal to everybody.

He doesn't go by facts or data, he goes by whatever mood he happens to be in at the time (the CIA speech) and then violently contradicts his own behavior when criticized.

yep.... clear case of borderline personality disorder

Your sig really does say it all indeed. Childish, boring, incapable of thinking... No not Trump, you.

Trump has every reason to blame the intelligence agencies. It's almost as if he applauds them when they do a good job, and blames them when they do something completely stupid. I know, making this much sense is completely forbidden in the far left. There you give a medal to everybody.

yes, how dare anyone tell the truth about the fascist.

thanks for playing

Interesting; based on all his incoherent rhetoric I just assumed he was using one of those magic-8 ball toys to make up his mind.

... Learn something new everyday.

a2ac09ac215e2842b24327e7ff7c8f99.png

I think it's someone in the Priebus camp. Internally, it's imploding and professionals know Bannon and Miller are running this admin aground with an illegal EO, lies about crowd size, flat out picking fights with the media that pols NEVER win, and just general distractions. Trump has no cred or clout left to influence legislation. Which suits McConnell just fine.

But the leaks about Russia aren't really coming from the WH. They seem to be more from people who reported concerns to the FBI and CIA but who have no confidence those agencies will follow through.

I dunno I think Kushner is upset they helped get Trump in the White House and now that he is there he has abandoned him and given all kinds of power to the anti-semantic Bannon.

Looks like you can't make it past 140 characters either. Does it smell good up there, so far up his rectum?

Does it smell good in you're leaky shit filled liberal boat??

Let us know.

Forum List

Back