Cincinnati cop charged with murder; Libs...time to RAISE standards for cop hiring.

A nonsense bullshit deal. He shot the man in the fucking head.
Hang him. Period

Hang him because he's a good shot?
Yeah that's it.

Good grief. Should we go light on the black gangsters because they're "good shots"?

The man is a cold blooded murderer.

I think he got shot before he could kill anyone.
I think he got shot because the cop shot him.
Just like selling loose cigarettes, a license plate & drivers license infraction is not a capital crime.

WTF is wrong with you?

Damn right the cop shot him before he could drive away and potently kill someone.

You do understand a "deadly weapon” refers to a wide range of objects that can inflict mortal or great bodily harm—for example a car or a golf club.
I do understand your racism has clearly blinded you.

Sad

Hang him because he's a good shot?
Yeah that's it.

Good grief. Should we go light on the black gangsters because they're "good shots"?

Just like selling loose cigarettes, a license plate & drivers license infraction is not a capital crime.

WTF is wrong with you?

Damn right the cop shot him before he could drive away and potently kill someone.

You do understand a "deadly weapon” refers to a wide range of objects that can inflict mortal or great bodily harm—for example a car or a golf club.

Sad

I didn't mention race not once.

I saw the video of a cop that shot a bad guy trying to flee in a 3000 pound deadly weapon.

I'm sure the guy trying to flee was doing so because he wasn't a wanted felon or had anything illegal on him or anything like that, he just didn't want to be cited for no front license plate.

I'm sure he was a college bound, church going model of society.

Yeah that's it.

WTF is wrong with you?

Sad

I saw the video of a cop that shot a bad guy trying to flee in a 3000 pound deadly weapon.

I'm sure the guy trying to flee was doing so because he wasn't a wanted felon or had anything illegal on him or anything like that, he just didn't want to be cited for no front license plate.

Flee from what? A 20 dollar ticket? Get real. Excessive use of force that resulted in death just like the man in NY.

There are battles worth fighting, this isn't one of them. Unless you're a complete moron.

Nobody's life was in immediate danger, not even the cops.

The cop should have taken down his license plate and picked him up at home.

Especially since it was for a traffic violation and not some capital crime.

WTF is wrong with you?

Sad

Flee from what? A 20 dollar ticket? Get real. Excessive use of force that resulted in death just like the man in NY.

There are battles worth fighting, this isn't one of them. Unless you're a complete moron.

Sucks the guy got shot,but as always he did something stupid that led up to it.
No front plate,bottle of gin by his feet,no drivers license and he try's to flee.
The dude more than likely had warrants.
Did you notice his ploy to get the officer away from his car?
"Go run my name" Yeah...the second the cop gets ten feet away he was going to bolt.
Should the cop have shot him? Thats hard to say,he could run someone over during a chase,and given a choice i'd rather see him dead than some innocent bystander.

Where in the hell did the OP find his divisive thread idea for this subject? In what world has there been any controversy about or liberal resistance to raising standards for hiring cops? This is a shit thread.

As far as I know...liberals want cops to be trained and paid like they are in other first world nations. Do a little research.

Dickhead.

WTF is wrong with you?

Sad

No front plate,bottle of gin by his feet,no drivers license and he try's to flee.
"Go run my name" Yeah...the second the cop gets ten feet away he was going to bolt.
Should the cop have shot him? Thats hard to say,he could run someone over during a chase,and given a choice i'd rather see him dead than some innocent bystander.
None of the above gives ANY cop the right to play judge jury & executioner.

Anybody defending this cop is either EXTREMELY STUPID OR A RACIST.

End of discussion

Sad

End of discussion

I dont like the idea of the general public getting run over by this idiot.
And then you'd hear about how dangerous police chases are and how you shouldnt even give chase.
I mean WTF? Anyway the cop goes there is a potential for him to get screwed.
Fact of the matter is the guy brought this shit on himself,did he deserve to die? Not really,but the thug life can be dangerous.

Sad

End of discussion

I dont like the idea of the general public getting run over by this idiot.
And then you'd hear about how dangerous police chases are and how you shouldnt even give chase.
I mean WTF? Anyway the cop goes there is a potential for him to get screwed.
Fact of the matter is the guy brought this shit on himself,did he deserve to die? Not really,but the thug life can be dangerous.
Sigh

Thug life?
No dl=thug?
No plate=thug?
Bottle=thug?
Reving the engine=thug?

Was the guy a dirtbag? Perhaps BUT being a dirtbag is not an executable offense.

Hundreds of kids flee the police every year out of fear. Fear of the police & fear of their parents. Should we shoot them in the head too?

Think bro. Defending this stupid cop will only fuel the problems we have. An innocent man was murdered without his day in court.

Sad

End of discussion

You missed the obvious third possibility: an authoritarian, who will defend ANY action by a cop, no matter how egregious.

No need for a link. It's everywhere. Cincinnati campus cop charged with murder. Video is bad. Prosecutor is right....this moron SHOULDNT have been a cop.

Liberals decry "militarized" training. But...that's EXACTLY the style that keeps people CALM UNDER STRESS.
Liberals decry "racist" standards for police hiring. So...standards are lowered. Which also allows incompetent white cops in also...like this Cincinnati one.

Time to drastically RAISE standards for hiring cops. Time to change training to include lots of high stress training.

Every time we see an incompetent cop who panics or over reacts under stress.....think soft training and low hiring standards.

Funny....Eric Holder actually threatened many Ohio police agencies if they didn't lower standards.
Sounds like you have a hard heart for the victim and a boner for liberals...

Wanting to have higher standards for police is a good thing. Me personally? I think it's harder to get into the military than it is to join the police, and the military provides better training.

Incidentally bucs90, have you noticed that it's been mainly white cops shooting black people?

I don't think that's accurate...at least not to enlist. You can enlist with far more issues that would disqualify you from 99.9% of police jobs. It is harder to be a military officer though. Many PDs no longer require a degree (thanks libs).

It would make sense most are white. Most cops in general are white.
Can you just speak without the ad homien attacks or are you just another fucked up retarded LEO? I bet you were a blast on duty...

Wanting to have higher standards for police is a good thing. Me personally? I think it's harder to get into the military than it is to join the police, and the military provides better training.

Incidentally bucs90, have you noticed that it's been mainly white cops shooting black people?

I don't think that's accurate...at least not to enlist. You can enlist with far more issues that would disqualify you from 99.9% of police jobs. It is harder to be a military officer though. Many PDs no longer require a degree (thanks libs).

It would make sense most are white. Most cops in general are white.
Can you just speak without the ad homien attacks or are you just another fucked up retarded LEO? I bet you were a blast on duty...

For criminals who preyed on citizens of our city....yeah...I was bad news. Lots of cops were. We found the low life criminals and locked them up. No hugs. No pats on the back. Just jail. Some ran. Some fought us. Some even shot at a cops. We pushed back within the law. That's kinda why society has cops. And in many societies the military does it...but England and early America didn't want the Army policing.

Some people want criminals to be uncomfortable living a life of crime. Some...like you...dont. Or...you were the criminal. Which is it?

Last edited:

Sad

End of discussion

There is a presumption of innocence in this country or should we just throw that little fact out the window?

Sad

End of discussion

There is a presumption of innocence in this country or should we just throw that little fact out the window?
There is a presumption of innocence in this country but that didn't stop you for coming up with a list of excuses about why the deceased deserved to get shot point blank in the head.

End of discussion

There is a presumption of innocence in this country but that didn't stop you for coming up with a list of excuses about why the deceased deserved to get shot point blank in the head.

And how does that go against a presumption of innocence for the officer?

I watched the video and gave my opinion. It is my opinion that if the driver was a law abiding, well respected member of his community he wouldn't have tried to drive away with the officer hanging in the window. He would have given the officer his license as requested and that would have been the end of it. The fact that he did try to evade the officer suggests he had something to hide. Innocent people do not run from police.

End of discussion

I watched the video and gave my opinion. It is my opinion that if the driver was a law abiding, well respected member of his community he wouldn't have tried to drive away with the officer hanging in the window. He would have given the officer his license as requested and that would have been the end of it. The fact that he did try to evade the officer suggests he had something to hide. Innocent people do not run from police.

I think it's an obvious bad shoot. And a chicken shot reason to stop a car.

That said...man...the common theme in these things is people resisting officers in some way. It shouldn't result in death unless the cops life is in danger. But...it's like rolling the dice. Eventually an officer over reacts or tragedy happens like Garner.

Yeah that's murder. I watched the video. If you can't deal with belligerent assholes then you have NO BUSINESS being a cop. I don't like cops and I have given them lip before and called them stormtroopers etc especially when I thought I was being wronged but I have never even had a gun pulled on me! They knew how to handle the situation and never even lost their temper.

End of discussion

I think it's an obvious bad shoot. And a chicken shot reason to stop a car.

That said...man...the common theme in these things is people resisting officers in some way. It shouldn't result in death unless the cops life is in danger. But...it's like rolling the dice. Eventually an officer over reacts or tragedy happens like Garner.

The "chicken shit reason" captured a man that obviously had either warrants or something illegal in his possession. Innocent people do not run from the law!

Forum List

Back