Cincinnati cop charged with murder; Libs...time to RAISE standards for cop hiring.

I do understand your racism has clearly blinded you.

Sad

I didn't mention race not once.

I saw the video of a cop that shot a bad guy trying to flee in a 3000 pound deadly weapon.

I'm sure the guy trying to flee was doing so because he wasn't a wanted felon or had anything illegal on him or anything like that, he just didn't want to be cited for no front license plate.

I'm sure he was a college bound, church going model of society.
Flee from what? A 20 dollar ticket? Get real. Excessive use of force that resulted in death just like the man in NY.

There are battles worth fighting, this isn't one of them. Unless you're a complete moron.

Sucks the guy got shot,but as always he did something stupid that led up to it.
No front plate,bottle of gin by his feet,no drivers license and he try's to flee.
The dude more than likely had warrants.
Did you notice his ploy to get the officer away from his car?
"Go run my name" Yeah...the second the cop gets ten feet away he was going to bolt.
Should the cop have shot him? Thats hard to say,he could run someone over during a chase,and given a choice i'd rather see him dead than some innocent bystander.
None of the above gives ANY cop the right to play judge jury & executioner.

Anybody defending this cop is either EXTREMELY STUPID OR A RACIST.

End of discussion

There is a presumption of innocence in this country or should we just throw that little fact out the window?
You did

Flee from what? A 20 dollar ticket? Get real. Excessive use of force that resulted in death just like the man in NY.

There are battles worth fighting, this isn't one of them. Unless you're a complete moron.

No front plate,bottle of gin by his feet,no drivers license and he try's to flee.
"Go run my name" Yeah...the second the cop gets ten feet away he was going to bolt.
Should the cop have shot him? Thats hard to say,he could run someone over during a chase,and given a choice i'd rather see him dead than some innocent bystander.

End of discussion

There is a presumption of innocence in this country or should we just throw that little fact out the window?
There is a presumption of innocence in this country but that didn't stop you for coming up with a list of excuses about why the deceased deserved to get shot point blank in the head.

And how does that go against a presumption of innocence for the officer?

I watched the video and gave my opinion. It is my opinion that if the driver was a law abiding, well respected member of his community he wouldn't have tried to drive away with the officer hanging in the window. He would have given the officer his license as requested and that would have been the end of it. The fact that he did try to evade the officer suggests he had something to hide. Innocent people do not run from police.
I watched the video and my opinion is that the officer murdered someone. There was no reason for the officer to shoot the deceased in this situation.

Well...they want cops to be "treated like the rest of us". And he will be.....as a first time offender in a murder charge...where malice and predetermined intent will be impossible to prove because traffic stops by cops happen thousands of times a day and no murders occur.

Like anyone else with no rap sheet....he'll get a plea deal for voluntary manslaughter for a heat of the moment killing. He'll get 20. Out in 10-15 years of isolation.
A nonsense bullshit deal. He shot the man in the fucking head.
Hang him. Period

Hang him because he's a good shot?
Yeah that's it.

Good grief. Should we go light on the black gangsters because they're "good shots"?

The man is a cold blooded murderer.

I think he got shot before he could kill anyone.
I think he got shot because the cop shot him.
Just like selling loose cigarettes, a license plate & drivers license infraction is not a capital crime.

WTF is wrong with you?

As you can see any action by a certain group of people is considered worthy of being killed. We arent even discussing crimes, innocent until proven guilty and other nonsense.

This is the new America, Rights?!?! WTF?!?!

Funny, the OP is trying to make this about liberals and ignore the bullet hole in the guys head. Good job Buc...Next he's going to complain about how people are complaining about people being murdered by police.

"I dont disagree but they should do something different...Not the cops, I mean black people. Why they so mad for? That makes me mad!"

I didn't mention race not once.

I saw the video of a cop that shot a bad guy trying to flee in a 3000 pound deadly weapon.

I'm sure the guy trying to flee was doing so because he wasn't a wanted felon or had anything illegal on him or anything like that, he just didn't want to be cited for no front license plate.

I'm sure he was a college bound, church going model of society.

End of discussion

You did

I did? I said the cop was guilty? As a matter of fact, I assume he's innocent until proven otherwise.

I do recall saying that no innocent person runs from the police. Is that what your yammering about?

A nonsense bullshit deal. He shot the man in the fucking head.
Hang him. Period

Yeah that's it.

Good grief. Should we go light on the black gangsters because they're "good shots"?

Just like selling loose cigarettes, a license plate & drivers license infraction is not a capital crime.

WTF is wrong with you?

As you can see any action by a certain group of people is considered worthy of being killed. We arent even discussing crimes, innocent until proven guilty and other nonsense.

Driving away while a cop is clinging to your door, is grounds to be shot. IMO

Yeah that's it.

WTF is wrong with you?

I know because you dont have reasons why a cop cannot assault or kill someone. So everything is good to you.

Yeah that's it.

WTF is wrong with you?

I know because you dont have reasons why a cop cannot assault or kill someone. So everything is good to you.

More second grade BS huh? Grow the fuck up!

WTF is wrong with you?

You cant even object lol. Have a nice day sucking cop dick

End of discussion

You did

I did? I said the cop was guilty? As a matter of fact, I assume he's innocent until proven otherwise.

I do recall saying that no innocent person runs from the police. Is that what your yammering about?
You've lost your fucking mind. I have 0 respect for you.

The cop didn't even know who he was. His only known crimes were misdemeanors.

The cop decided to summarily execute him for irrational reasons.

The cop deserves the death penalty.

Clive Bundy resisted the police and did so with guns. I would bet my life you defended him. Just as I did. Yet here we sit & while I'm consistent you are not.
The only obvious difference is race imo.

WTF is wrong with you?

Object to what? You lying again? I've gotten accustomed to you folks lying, it's the SSDD with you idiots.

End of discussion

You did

You've lost your fucking mind. I have 0 respect for you.

Well I've lived a long time without your respect, I imagine I can make it quite a while longer.

Clive Bundy resisted the police and did so with guns. I would bet my life you defended him. Just as I did. Yet here we sit & while I'm consistent you are not.

Poor little innocent black man, didn't do anything wrong, except try to drive away with a police officer hanging on the door.

If the cop didn't know who he was then how could he know his only known crimes were misdemeanors?

The cop was in fear for his life because he was hanging on a door and the idiot was driving away.

Clive Bundy had a cop clinging to his door?

Object to what? You lying again? I've gotten accustomed to you folks lying, it's the SSDD with you idiots.

Yep, even a bot could respond for you. All you have to do is insert the word cop and your response is always "Cop good"

So I'm not expecting any intellect out of you...Its just funny to watch a one trick pony do his one trick again and expects to wow the crowd.

Hey Lonestar................the cop could have stepped back, took down the license of the man driving away, and picked him up at his house.

Shooting him was a bit over the top.

And yeah...............the only crime the cop knew the man had were traffic violations, because that's what he stopped him for.

Yep, even a bot could respond for you. All you have to do is insert the word cop and your response is always "Cop good"

So I'm not expecting any intellect out of you...Its just funny to watch a one trick pony do his one trick again and expects to wow the crowd.

Always?

Fact is, most of the time you morons cry about a "bad cop" the cop is exonerated. Then the crickets come out.

Hey Lonestar................the cop could have stepped back, took down the license of the man driving away, and picked him up at his house.

Shooting him was a bit over the top.

And yeah...............the only crime the cop knew the man had were traffic violations, because that's what he stopped him for.

Woulda, shoulda, coulda, but didn't.

Oh and I'm sure the guy was going to go straight home and wait patiently for his pending arrest. Shooting him was a natural reflex when he felt his life is in danger.

Yea that's why the guy was trying to drive off with the cop hanging on to the door, because of a simple traffic violation. SMH

Always?

Which part confused you? The Al? Or the Ways?

Forum List

Back