Cincinnati cop charged with murder; Libs...time to RAISE standards for cop hiring.

Funny, the OP is trying to make this about liberals and ignore the bullet hole in the guys head. Good job Buc...Next he's going to complain about how people are complaining about people being murdered by police.

"I dont disagree but they should do something different...Not the cops, I mean black people. Why they so mad for? That makes me mad!"
I'm surprised there was no "Teh Wore on Cops" mention.

Hey Lonestar................the cop could have stepped back, took down the license of the man driving away, and picked him up at his house.

Shooting him was a bit over the top.

And yeah...............the only crime the cop knew the man had were traffic violations, because that's what he stopped him for.

Woulda, shoulda, coulda, but didn't.

Oh and I'm sure the guy was going to go straight home and wait patiently for his pending arrest. Shooting him was a natural reflex when he felt his life is in danger.

Yea that's why the guy was trying to drive off with the cop hanging on to the door, because of a simple traffic violation. SMH

No he was going to get a first class flight to the Bahamas because he didnt have a license.

None of the above gives ANY cop the right to play judge jury & executioner.

Anybody defending this cop is either EXTREMELY STUPID OR A RACIST.

End of discussion

There is a presumption of innocence in this country or should we just throw that little fact out the window?
You did

I did? I said the cop was guilty? As a matter of fact, I assume he's innocent until proven otherwise.

I do recall saying that no innocent person runs from the police. Is that what your yammering about?
You've lost your fucking mind. I have 0 respect for you.

Well I've lived a long time without your respect, I imagine I can make it quite a while longer.
Incorrect. You had my respect till this. I have no choice but to consider you a wack job now.

The cop didn't even know who he was. His only known crimes were misdemeanors.

The cop decided to summarily execute him for irrational reasons.

The cop deserves the death penalty.

Clive Bundy resisted the police and did so with guns. I would bet my life you defended him. Just as I did. Yet here we sit & while I'm consistent you are not.
The only obvious difference is race imo.

If the cop didn't know who he was then how could he know his only known crimes were misdemeanors?

The cop was in fear for his life because he was hanging on a door and the idiot was driving away.

Clive Bundy had a cop clinging to his door?
You are a moron.

Of course those were his only known crimes because that's what he discovered during the stop.

Protip:
If a car you are touching begins to move. STOP TOUCHING THE CAR

I know that is a complex tip but most should be able to figure it out

Hey Lonestar................the cop could have stepped back, took down the license of the man driving away, and picked him up at his house.

And yeah...............the only crime the cop knew the man had were traffic violations, because that's what he stopped him for.

Oh and I'm sure the guy was going to go straight home and wait patiently for his pending arrest. Shooting him was a natural reflex when he felt his life is in danger.

Yea that's why the guy was trying to drive off with the cop hanging on to the door, because of a simple traffic violation. SMH

I think it's a bad shoot.

But you are right. People who say "get his tag and get him later" are naive. Many people who are criminals or have warrants or a suspended license don't drive their own cars. Usually mama's car or a stolen or borrowed car. So then you go to the address and ask mama or a friend who was driving the car. But before you get there...the driver called and told them what happened. And mama or the friend say "some dude paid me to use it a while" or say it got stolen. And without absolute proof they're lying...which is rare to have....your investigation is over. So yes...it's silly to assume getting the tag and finding him later is the easy answer. It almost never works.

Been down that dead end road so many times. Half the ones that flee do so because they know the tag isn't for them. Good chance they get away.

I think it's a bad shoot.

But you are right. People who say "get his tag and get him later" are naive. Many people who are criminals or have warrants or a suspended license don't drive their own cars. Usually mama's car or a stolen or borrowed car. So then you go to the address and ask mama or a friend who was driving the car. But before you get there...the driver called and told them what happened. And mama or the friend say "some dude paid me to use it a while" or say it got stolen. And without absolute proof they're lying...which is rare to have....your investigation is over. So yes...it's silly to assume getting the tag and finding him later is the easy answer. It almost never works.

Been down that dead end road so many times. Half the ones that flee do so because they know the tag isn't for them. Good chance they get away.
That is not naive. That is the actual policy for many police departments so as to not endanger the public with a chase. It depends on the crime. Murder suspect or misdemeanor nonsense.

But NO....Libs will not support raising standards or making training more intense to train some cops to stay calm under pressure. That's mean and racist.

Any proof of what you say? I say it will probably be republican politicians who won't be in favor of raising standards and training because that might cost a little extra money.

Hang him because he's a good shot?
Yeah that's it.

Good grief. Should we go light on the black gangsters because they're "good shots"?

The man is a cold blooded murderer.

I think he got shot before he could kill anyone.
I think he got shot because the cop shot him.
Just like selling loose cigarettes, a license plate & drivers license infraction is not a capital crime.

WTF is wrong with you?

Damn right the cop shot him before he could drive away and potently kill someone.

You do understand a "deadly weapon” refers to a wide range of objects that can inflict mortal or great bodily harm—for example a car or a golf club.
I do understand your racism has clearly blinded you.

Sad

Yes, racism is deaf, dumb, blind and stupid.

Apparently the accused Officer is a "university" Police Officer. I'm not sure what that means. The body cam showed the stop on what looks to be a run down residential area. Why is a university cop making a stop outside his jurisdiction? Cincinnati might be typical of cities going broke and they might be trying to save a buck by using poorly trained Officers.

Yep. It's bad. Needs to be charged...and he has been.

Libs....ready to significantly raise standards yet?
Of course not. The only thing they'll raise is a "black lives matter" sign.
The guy should face the death penalty for what it matters.

Well...they want cops to be "treated like the rest of us". And he will be.....as a first time offender in a murder charge...where malice and predetermined intent will be impossible to prove because traffic stops by cops happen thousands of times a day and no murders occur.

Like anyone else with no rap sheet....he'll get a plea deal for voluntary manslaughter for a heat of the moment killing. He'll get 20. Out in 10-15 years of isolation.
A nonsense bullshit deal. He shot the man in the fucking head.
Hang him. Period

I agree and a campus cop isn't a real cop.

He's a door puller who calls the real cops when something goes wrong. Good God this guys a killer and certainly isn't a real cop.

I see lots & lots of fat cops. And I'm not talking a couple pounds. If there are standards they are not apparent

Well....most Americans are fat. So it makes sense that fat cops exist. Hell....the Army, Navy and Air Force have some fatties too. So do fire departments.

I've always laughed when someone comments about a fat cop. Look around. Almost everyone is fat.

More second grade BS huh? Grow the fuck up!

You cant even object lol. Have a nice day sucking cop dick

Object to what? You lying again? I've gotten accustomed to you folks lying, it's the SSDD with you idiots.

Yep, even a bot could respond for you. All you have to do is insert the word cop and your response is always "Cop good"

So I'm not expecting any intellect out of you...Its just funny to watch a one trick pony do his one trick again and expects to wow the crowd.

Always?

Which part confused you? The Al? Or the Ways?

At least you stepped up your game, you're up to fourth grade level stupidity.

Yep. It's bad. Needs to be charged...and he has been.

Libs....ready to significantly raise standards yet?
Of course not. The only thing they'll raise is a "black lives matter" sign.
The guy should face the death penalty for what it matters.

Well...they want cops to be "treated like the rest of us". And he will be.....as a first time offender in a murder charge...where malice and predetermined intent will be impossible to prove because traffic stops by cops happen thousands of times a day and no murders occur.

Like anyone else with no rap sheet....he'll get a plea deal for voluntary manslaughter for a heat of the moment killing. He'll get 20. Out in 10-15 years of isolation.
A nonsense bullshit deal. He shot the man in the fucking head.
Hang him. Period

I agree and a campus cop isn't a real cop.

He's a door puller who calls the real cops when something goes wrong. Good God this guys a killer and certainly isn't a real cop.

Yep. Many big colleges are state run...and thus...their cops are technically state officers. So in summer months and holidays...some campus cop supervisors let their campus officers go into the city and do a little "real police work".

But they aren't trained for that. And they don't face the sudden stress that city and county cops deal with regularly....so a panic moment is much more likely.

University of Cindy campus police supervisors never should've allowed their guys off campus. Recipe for disaster

Add to it the stigma of "campus cop" which is as bad as mall cop....and you get them trying to push stuff to make an arrest and prove they are real cops. Bad bad news.

BUT....why do we even have "campus cops"???? LIBERALS. They got tired of calling real cops...street cops...to campus when fights or stuff happened..and street cops come to a whiny liberal environment and act all mean and stuff....they hated it. So, they wanted campus cops who were nice and tolerant and harmless.

There is a presumption of innocence in this country or should we just throw that little fact out the window?
You did

I did? I said the cop was guilty? As a matter of fact, I assume he's innocent until proven otherwise.

I do recall saying that no innocent person runs from the police. Is that what your yammering about?

Well I've lived a long time without your respect, I imagine I can make it quite a while longer.
Incorrect. You had my respect till this. I have no choice but to consider you a wack job now.

Dude, your respect or lack thereof means nothing to me just as your opinion of me does.

Dude, your respect or lack thereof means nothing to me just as your opinion of me does.
I didn't post it for your sake. Stupidity needs to be publicly shamed

The cop didn't even know who he was. His only known crimes were misdemeanors.

The cop decided to summarily execute him for irrational reasons.

The cop deserves the death penalty.

Clive Bundy resisted the police and did so with guns. I would bet my life you defended him. Just as I did. Yet here we sit & while I'm consistent you are not.
The only obvious difference is race imo.

If the cop didn't know who he was then how could he know his only known crimes were misdemeanors?

The cop was in fear for his life because he was hanging on a door and the idiot was driving away.

Clive Bundy had a cop clinging to his door?
You are a moron.

Of course those were his only known crimes because that's what he discovered during the stop.

Protip:
If a car you are touching begins to move. STOP TOUCHING THE CAR

I know that is a complex tip but most should be able to figure it out

Dude, those were the only crimes known at the time, I bet a dime to a dollar he was running for a reason and it wasn't because of no fucking license plate.

He wasn't just "touching the car" he was halfway in it trying to stop the idiot from driving off.

Forum List

Back