Cincinnati cop charged with murder; Libs...time to RAISE standards for cop hiring.

The cop didn't even know who he was. His only known crimes were misdemeanors.

The cop decided to summarily execute him for irrational reasons.

The cop deserves the death penalty.

Clive Bundy resisted the police and did so with guns. I would bet my life you defended him. Just as I did. Yet here we sit & while I'm consistent you are not.
The only obvious difference is race imo.

If the cop didn't know who he was then how could he know his only known crimes were misdemeanors?

The cop was in fear for his life because he was hanging on a door and the idiot was driving away.

Clive Bundy had a cop clinging to his door?
You are a moron.

Of course those were his only known crimes because that's what he discovered during the stop.

Protip:
If a car you are touching begins to move. STOP TOUCHING THE CAR

I know that is a complex tip but most should be able to figure it out

Dude, those were the only crimes known at the time, I bet a dime to a dollar he was running for a reason and it wasn't because of no fucking license plate.

He wasn't just "touching the car" he was halfway in it trying to stop the idiot from driving off.
Bullshit. I saw the video too dumbass.

Y'all are going to look silly when the officer is exonerated.

You might be right.

After watching the video I am wondering just why he took off and why the officer shot him.

Lots happened in that video but its hard to see just exactly what did happen.

Video or not doesnt matter its always the cops word vs the people. Even with video the same crowd who auto defend auto defends

The cop didn't even know who he was. His only known crimes were misdemeanors.

The cop decided to summarily execute him for irrational reasons.

The cop deserves the death penalty.

Clive Bundy resisted the police and did so with guns. I would bet my life you defended him. Just as I did. Yet here we sit & while I'm consistent you are not.
The only obvious difference is race imo.

If the cop didn't know who he was then how could he know his only known crimes were misdemeanors?

The cop was in fear for his life because he was hanging on a door and the idiot was driving away.

Clive Bundy had a cop clinging to his door?
You are a moron.

Of course those were his only known crimes because that's what he discovered during the stop.

Protip:
If a car you are touching begins to move. STOP TOUCHING THE CAR

I know that is a complex tip but most should be able to figure it out

Dude, those were the only crimes known at the time, I bet a dime to a dollar he was running for a reason and it wasn't because of no fucking license plate.

He wasn't just "touching the car" he was halfway in it trying to stop the idiot from driving off.
Bullshit. I saw the video too dumbass.

There you go.

I didn't mention race not once.

I saw the video of a cop that shot a bad guy trying to flee in a 3000 pound deadly weapon.

I'm sure the guy trying to flee was doing so because he wasn't a wanted felon or had anything illegal on him or anything like that, he just didn't want to be cited for no front license plate.

I'm sure he was a college bound, church going model of society.
Flee from what? A 20 dollar ticket? Get real. Excessive use of force that resulted in death just like the man in NY.

There are battles worth fighting, this isn't one of them. Unless you're a complete moron.

Sucks the guy got shot,but as always he did something stupid that led up to it.
No front plate,bottle of gin by his feet,no drivers license and he try's to flee.
The dude more than likely had warrants.
Did you notice his ploy to get the officer away from his car?
"Go run my name" Yeah...the second the cop gets ten feet away he was going to bolt.
Should the cop have shot him? Thats hard to say,he could run someone over during a chase,and given a choice i'd rather see him dead than some innocent bystander.
None of the above gives ANY cop the right to play judge jury & executioner.

Anybody defending this cop is either EXTREMELY STUPID OR A RACIST.

End of discussion

There is a presumption of innocence in this country or should we just throw that little fact out the window?
There is a presumption of innocence in this country but that didn't stop you for coming up with a list of excuses about why the deceased deserved to get shot point blank in the head.

Uh...it was all on tape. Are you saying he might not have done anything wrong?

Flee from what? A 20 dollar ticket? Get real. Excessive use of force that resulted in death just like the man in NY.

There are battles worth fighting, this isn't one of them. Unless you're a complete moron.

No front plate,bottle of gin by his feet,no drivers license and he try's to flee.
"Go run my name" Yeah...the second the cop gets ten feet away he was going to bolt.
Should the cop have shot him? Thats hard to say,he could run someone over during a chase,and given a choice i'd rather see him dead than some innocent bystander.

End of discussion

There is a presumption of innocence in this country or should we just throw that little fact out the window?
There is a presumption of innocence in this country but that didn't stop you for coming up with a list of excuses about why the deceased deserved to get shot point blank in the head.

You are correct that it is all on tape. Did you see anything on said tape that warranted shooting someone in the head?

End of discussion

You are correct that it is all on tape. Did you see anything on said tape that warranted shooting someone in the head?

Yes.

End of discussion

Yes.
BLACK skin huh

End of discussion

Thats not the point.
The point is every time this shit happens some idiot was resisting arrest.
And I guess you'd prefer a high speed chase through the neighborhood?
To tell you the truth I'm getting tired of hearing these sob fucken stories about some idiot with a record as long as my arm getting his dumbass shot by the police.

Video or not doesnt matter its always the cops word vs the people. Even with video the same crowd who auto defend auto defends

Hmmm. So...a cops word isn't enough.

Yet...when I say the DOJ Stat is 0.5% of cops are abusing their authority....or that even 10,000 links of bad cops would only be 1% of all cops......the cop haters say "that's just ones we know about".

I say prove it. And "proof" is all word of mouth. People claiming something happened.

So...cops word is no good? Neither is anyone claiming police abuse. So it's official. Unless we have 10,000 links....then far fewer than 1% of cops are bad. DOJs 0.5% is more accurate.

No need for a link. It's everywhere. Cincinnati campus cop charged with murder. Video is bad. Prosecutor is right....this moron SHOULDNT have been a cop.

Liberals decry "militarized" training. But...that's EXACTLY the style that keeps people CALM UNDER STRESS.
Liberals decry "racist" standards for police hiring. So...standards are lowered. Which also allows incompetent white cops in also...like this Cincinnati one.

Time to drastically RAISE standards for hiring cops. Time to change training to include lots of high stress training.

Every time we see an incompetent cop who panics or over reacts under stress.....think soft training and low hiring standards.

Funny....Eric Holder actually threatened many Ohio police agencies if they didn't lower standards.

yes there should be higher standards for police, this is not a lib vs con thing. But they should be held to the higher standards throughout their career. They have quite a bit of power and with that they should be held accountable for their actions.

I lived in the uk for the last 3 years, what I noticed is they do not pull people over, there are no quotas. But they do have a camera system, if you break a traffic law, your picture is taken and your license plate and you are mailed your citation. No need to stop and walk up to a "dangerous situation". And one other thing it does is it take the human element out. If they applied this system in the us, they would not have police pulling people over with out of state licenses, and no warnings will be given and the human element is removed, you break a traffic law you pay the fine, period. Courts would not be overwhelmed with hearings, no cop would pull over people based on skin color and these incidents that have been happening would stop for the most part. I think this would generate more money for the precincts because no one can talk their way out of it in court or just issued a warning. And nobody gets shot for a bs trumped up charge.

The Wild West way of doing things should be gone, walking up to a car with a gun is retarded. We have been doing it this way for too long and it is an old school approach that is bad and dangerous for the citizens. A tired cop walking will make mistakes and if all they see is the bad side of the city and citizens then they think all citizens are this way and react and treat people like chattel.

Also the militarized thing is bs. And security forces that acted this way or the McKinley summersault cop, would have been court marshaled and be in jail, no commander would ever allow those in his command to treat people this way. Police are run by proxy and themselves, every arrest should have the mayor and chief involved all hours of the night and day. Similar to a commander in the military. These last 2 incidents the police have lied about what happened. The chief and mayor get paid big bucks let them earn it. Police involved in a shooting should be removed from a police position indefinatly.

Pay cops 3x what the are making with better benefits and then you attract better cops.

End of discussion

Thats not the point.
The point is every time this shit happens some idiot was resisting arrest.
And I guess you'd prefer a high speed chase through the neighborhood?
To tell you the truth I'm getting tired of hearing these sob fucken stories about some idiot with a record as long as my arm getting his dumbass shot by the police.
That is entirely the damn point.

No need for a link. It's everywhere. Cincinnati campus cop charged with murder. Video is bad. Prosecutor is right....this moron SHOULDNT have been a cop.

Liberals decry "militarized" training. But...that's EXACTLY the style that keeps people CALM UNDER STRESS.
Liberals decry "racist" standards for police hiring. So...standards are lowered. Which also allows incompetent white cops in also...like this Cincinnati one.

Time to drastically RAISE standards for hiring cops. Time to change training to include lots of high stress training.

Every time we see an incompetent cop who panics or over reacts under stress.....think soft training and low hiring standards.

Funny....Eric Holder actually threatened many Ohio police agencies if they didn't lower standards.

yes there should be higher standards for police, this is not a lib vs con thing. But they should be held to the higher standards throughout their career. They have quite a bit of power and with that they should be held accountable for their actions.

I lived in the uk for the last 3 years, what I noticed is they do not pull people over, there are no quotas. But they do have a camera system, if you break a traffic law, your picture is taken and your license plate and you are mailed your citation. No need to stop and walk up to a "dangerous situation". And one other thing it does is it take the human element out. If they applied this system in the us, they would not have police pulling people over with out of state licenses, and no warnings will be given and the human element is removed, you break a traffic law you pay the fine, period. Courts would not be overwhelmed with hearings, no cop would pull over people based on skin color and these incidents that have been happening would stop for the most part. I think this would generate more money for the precincts because no one can talk their way out of it in court or just issued a warning. And nobody gets shot for a bs trumped up charge.

The Wild West way of doing things should be gone, walking up to a car with a gun is retarded. We have been doing it this way for too long and it is an old school approach that is bad and dangerous for the citizens. A tired cop walking will make mistakes and if all they see is the bad side of the city and citizens then they think all citizens are this way and react and treat people like chattel.

Also the militarized thing is bs. And security forces that acted this way or the McKinley summersault cop, would have been court marshaled and be in jail, no commander would ever allow those in his command to treat people this way. Police are run by proxy and themselves, every arrest should have the mayor and chief involved all hours of the night and day. Similar to a commander in the military. These last 2 incidents the police have lied about what happened. The chief and mayor get paid big bucks let them earn it. Police involved in a shooting should be removed from a police position indefinatly.

Policing the UK is far different than the USA. Many reasons why. Too many for a forum like this.

I LIVE FOR THE DAY, A MINORITY IS SHOT DEAD FOR KILLING AN INNOCENT PERSON, FOR RAPING A CHILD......ANY MOTHERFUCKIN THING BUT EXPIRED LICENSE PLATES, SELLING E-CIGS ON THE CORNER, RUNNING AWAY FROM AN OFFICER, NON PAYMENT OF CHILD SUPPORT, NOT PUTTING OUT A FUCKIN CIGERRETE, REACHING IN HIS POCKET, TAKING OFF HIS HAT, THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND ON..... COPS ARE JUST COWARDS...END OF FUCKING STORY

I LIVE FOR THE DAY, A MINORITY IS SHOT DEAD FOR KILLING AN INNOCENT PERSON, FOR RAPING A CHILD......ANY MOTHERFUCKIN THING BUT EXPIRED LICENSE PLATES, SELLING E-CIGS ON THE CORNER, RUNNING AWAY FROM AN OFFICER, NON PAYMENT OF CHILD SUPPORT, NOT PUTTING OUT A FUCKIN CIGERRETE, REACHING IN HIS POCKET, TAKING OFF HIS HAT, THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND ON..... COPS ARE JUST COWARDS...END OF FUCKING STORY

you wanna know the real solution? Stop resisting arrest,cooperate and shut your pie hole.

You forgot; No drivers license, and open container. 'Running away from an officer' is felony evading. So the guy was shot in the commission of a felony?

You know.....................this was a campus cop who had no business enforcing the law off of campus. I was a member of the Security Forces in Newport RI while stationed there. I had the authority to pull over cars, search them, check out people coming in and out of the base, etc.

However...................off base I had ZERO authority.

And..............if you talk to most police officers, when someone tries to run from a MINOR TRAFFIC VIOLATION, most will tell you that they don't really bother to chase the person down if they run, because it's not worth a high speed chase. Matter of fact, lots of departments have that rule.

And...............as far as the fat people in the military when Bucs90 was trying to compare the fat cops with fat people in the military? If you hit over 22 percent body fat while in the military, you are given 3 cycles (each cycle is 6 months) to get within standards, or else you are immediately discharged. How do I know? Because I was a Physical Readiness Coordinator as well as a Personnelman, so if someone was over body fat, I saw the whole process through from start to finish.

Police seem to have more overweight people than the military ever thought about having.

And yeah....................if something like this had happened to a police officer on base, he'd be brought up on charges IMMEDIATELY, and probably end up on a courts martial.

you wanna know the real solution? Stop resisting arrest,cooperate and shut your pie hole.

I can post video after video of white motherfuckers mouthing the fuck off and all living another fuckin day.....so miss me on this bow down to a public servant bullshit...k?

Forum List

Back