Cincinnati cop charged with murder; Libs...time to RAISE standards for cop hiring.

Video or not doesnt matter its always the cops word vs the people. Even with video the same crowd who auto defend auto defends

Hmmm. So...a cops word isn't enough.

Yet...when I say the DOJ Stat is 0.5% of cops are abusing their authority....or that even 10,000 links of bad cops would only be 1% of all cops......the cop haters say "that's just ones we know about".

I say prove it. And "proof" is all word of mouth. People claiming something happened.

So...cops word is no good? Neither is anyone claiming police abuse. So it's official. Unless we have 10,000 links....then far fewer than 1% of cops are bad. DOJs 0.5% is more accurate.

Yes Bucs every and all cases of police abuse are on the record. We got them all. (Sarcasm)

I LIVE FOR THE DAY, A MINORITY IS SHOT DEAD FOR KILLING AN INNOCENT PERSON, FOR RAPING A CHILD......ANY MOTHERFUCKIN THING BUT EXPIRED LICENSE PLATES, SELLING E-CIGS ON THE CORNER, RUNNING AWAY FROM AN OFFICER, NON PAYMENT OF CHILD SUPPORT, NOT PUTTING OUT A FUCKIN CIGERRETE, REACHING IN HIS POCKET, TAKING OFF HIS HAT, THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND ON..... COPS ARE JUST COWARDS...END OF FUCKING STORY

you wanna know the real solution? Stop resisting arrest,cooperate and shut your pie hole.

I can post video after video of white motherfuckers mouthing the fuck off and all living another fuckin day.....so miss me on this bow down to a public servant bullshit...k?

Start posting.

I LIVE FOR THE DAY, A MINORITY IS SHOT DEAD FOR KILLING AN INNOCENT PERSON, FOR RAPING A CHILD......ANY MOTHERFUCKIN THING BUT EXPIRED LICENSE PLATES, SELLING E-CIGS ON THE CORNER, RUNNING AWAY FROM AN OFFICER, NON PAYMENT OF CHILD SUPPORT, NOT PUTTING OUT A FUCKIN CIGERRETE, REACHING IN HIS POCKET, TAKING OFF HIS HAT, THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND ON..... COPS ARE JUST COWARDS...END OF FUCKING STORY

you wanna know the real solution? Stop resisting arrest,cooperate and shut your pie hole.

I can post video after video of white motherfuckers mouthing the fuck off and all living another fuckin day.....so miss me on this bow down to a public servant bullshit...k?

Start posting.

Do me a favor, either go YouTube the shit for yourself, because its all over the fuckin place or shut the fuck up. I'm talking facts, you know it and wanting me to prove myself wrong...ain't gonna happen because you know the shit is there. Contrary to popular beliefs...I have a life outside of this forum.....unlike some people

Start posting.

Do me a favor, either go YouTube the shit for yourself, because its all over the fuckin place or shut the fuck up. I'm talking facts, you know it and wanting me to prove myself wrong...ain't gonna happen because you know the shit is there.

Dont make claims you cant back up.

None of the above gives ANY cop the right to play judge jury & executioner.

Anybody defending this cop is either EXTREMELY STUPID OR A RACIST.

End of discussion

There is a presumption of innocence in this country or should we just throw that little fact out the window?
There is a presumption of innocence in this country but that didn't stop you for coming up with a list of excuses about why the deceased deserved to get shot point blank in the head.

Uh...it was all on tape. Are you saying he might not have done anything wrong?
You are correct that it is all on tape. Did you see anything on said tape that warranted shooting someone in the head?

Yes.

Of course you did, psycho boy.

Dude, admit it: a cop could pull over a teenage girl for going 54 in a 55MPH zone, drag her out of the car, rip her clothes off, rape her, beat her to a pulp, then shoot her point-blank...and you would find a way to defend it.

There is a presumption of innocence in this country or should we just throw that little fact out the window?
There is a presumption of innocence in this country but that didn't stop you for coming up with a list of excuses about why the deceased deserved to get shot point blank in the head.

You are correct that it is all on tape. Did you see anything on said tape that warranted shooting someone in the head?

Yes.
BLACK skin huh

You are truly a racist. I don't believe I invoked race not one in this thread.

Yes.

Dude, admit it: a cop could pull over a teenage girl for going 54 in a 55MPH zone, drag her out of the car, rip her clothes off, rape her, beat her to a pulp, then shoot her point-blank...and you would find a way to defend it.

Grow up and get real.

Start posting.

Do me a favor, either go YouTube the shit for yourself, because its all over the fuckin place or shut the fuck up. I'm talking facts, you know it and wanting me to prove myself wrong...ain't gonna happen because you know the shit is there.

Overreactionary police: Teen gets face full of mace after mouthing off to Alabama cop
guy mouths cop and gets beat down..... I could Youtube all fuckin day with this shit......its tons of it there.....all white motherfuckers and all fuckin alive, you sorry shit for brains maggot!!!

Yes.

Now why is that? Because he's a white male, living in a privilege land called AmeriKKKa!!

Yes.

Now why is that? Because he's a white male, living in a privilege land called AmeriKKKa!!

You whine like a little school girl.

Video or not doesnt matter its always the cops word vs the people. Even with video the same crowd who auto defend auto defends

Yet...when I say the DOJ Stat is 0.5% of cops are abusing their authority....or that even 10,000 links of bad cops would only be 1% of all cops......the cop haters say "that's just ones we know about".

I say prove it. And "proof" is all word of mouth. People claiming something happened.

So...cops word is no good? Neither is anyone claiming police abuse. So it's official. Unless we have 10,000 links....then far fewer than 1% of cops are bad. DOJs 0.5% is more accurate.

Yes Bucs every and all cases of police abuse are on the record. We got them all. (Sarcasm)

How do you know it happened without proof? Word of mouth? Sorry. If a cops word is no good....neither is a cop haters. You guys better get your own body cams haha. Otherwise....it didn't happen.

Start posting.

Overreactionary police: Teen gets face full of mace after mouthing off to Alabama cop
guy mouths cop and gets beat down..... I could Youtube all fuckin day with this shit......its tons of it there.....all white motherfuckers and all fuckin alive, you sorry shit for brains maggot!!!

Your first link was a black cop haha. Moron.

How do you know it happened without proof? Word of mouth? Sorry. If a cops word is no good....neither is a cop haters. You guys better get your own body cams haha. Otherwise....it didn't happen.

Thats my whole thing. You see a cops word as being good and anyone elses word that doesnt have a glowing view of them all the time as a "hater" of cops.

So however you justify and rationalize it you're faced with, in your mind, as good vs bad people. Thats fair :rolleyes:

Start posting.

I'm almost embarrassed for you....
So in the first video. Where was the teen resisting or otherwise fighting with the cop? Looks to me like he may have smarted off and got a face full of pepper spray for his trouble.

The second one?
I gotta think you're just trolling,only an idiot would think that was an actual traffic stop.

But NO....Libs will not support raising standards or making training more intense to train some cops to stay calm under pressure. That's mean and racist.
No, it's what most of us have been saying needs doing while you sit on your ass defending killer cops and demonizing minorities.

What about cops that handcuff 8 year old boys with ADHD above their elbows (ever tried to put your elbows close together behind your back)? The little kid swiped at the cop, (he'd been sent to the principal's office for acting out due to his ADHD), and the cop then put cuffs on the kid, behind his back, and above his elbows.

I mean..................c'mon..................if your training tells you to cuff people who are acting out, don't you think that a little bit of common sense would apply when it comes to kids?

That particular incident has been all over the news lately.

What about cops that handcuff 8 year old boys with ADHD above their elbows (ever tried to put your elbows close together behind your back)? The little kid swiped at the cop, (he'd been sent to the principal's office for acting out due to his ADHD), and the cop then put cuffs on the kid, behind his back, and above his elbows.

I mean..................c'mon..................if your training tells you to cuff people who are acting out, don't you think that a little bit of common sense would apply when it comes to kids?

That particular incident has been all over the news lately.

Ok. How else would you train cops to handle that? Bear hug the kid? Put him on the ground and hold him down? Spray him? SPANK him?

Dont criticize it without an alternate and better solution. If that punk kid is grown enough to swing at a cop....what better time to learn what the consequences of that are? His parents obviously haven't taught him.that.

As for elbows....the kids wrists won't fit in a cuff. Too small. Elbows work. That small...the elbows are close enough to work. They actually teach that. SOME kids simply have to be restrained.

But guess what's gonna happen now when schools beg cops to come control some brat kid? "Sorry....not our job."

A 6 foot man should have no problem in holding on to an 8 year old.

And................the kid had ADHD, which is the reason he was acting out.

Me? I would have held onto the kid without using cuffs and tried to calm him down.

Besides.............how much damage can a 3 ft 8 yr old do?

Me? I would have held onto the kid without using cuffs and tried to calm him down.

So you'd bear hug him or just kinda wrap him up in a bundle?

Headlines from libs:

"COP TRIES TO CRUSH CHILD WITH BEAR HUG"
"COP YANKS KID AROUND BY WRIST AND HURTS HIM"
"COP MANHANDLED CHILD WITH DISABILITY"

VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO!!! SHOCK! OUTRAGE!!!! RAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

OK Chief. Wanna try again??? How about....cuff the little brat...let him sit and cry it out til he's tired. No "manhandling a child"

None.

Forum List

Back