🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CINCINNATI POLICE Call Bloody July 4th Beatdown ‘Anti-White’ Hate Crime

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Well looky here. Bystanders stand and laugh at bloodied knocked out victim. It's time for 3-Oclock school bell. Voting booths be dammed

If you want to change this country then it may need to be settled at Little Bighorn.

Bring what you got

-Geaux
----------------

CINCINNATI POLICE Call Bloody July 4th Beatdown ‘Anti-White’ Hate Crime—Then Back Down

Kristinn Taylor Jul 6th, 2015 2:30 pm 73 Comments

Cincinnati police described the brutal beating of a white man by a Black mob during a race riot Saturday night near Fountain Square as an “anti-white” hate crime in an incident report according to media reports.

The results of the bloody beating were captured on video.

The Cincinnati Enquirer reported Cincinnati Police Captain Mike Neville on Monday backed away from the’ anti-white’ classification of the attack.

“The assault on a man near Fountain Square on Saturday night was incorrectly described as an “anti-white” crime in the official police incident report, Cincinnati Police Capt. Mike Neville said Monday.

“Christopher McKnight, 27, was jumped on and beaten by a group of people that moved over from the “unruly” crowd that gathered on Fountain Square around 11:30 p.m. An incident report released Monday said the assault was an “anti-white” hate/bias crime.”

“Neville said the investigation is ongoing and does not believe the assault was a hate crime at a Monday news conference.

Fireworks, rock, bottles and punches were thrown at officers, injuring two policemen. Seven people were arrested including three juveniles.

The riot took place following a hip hop and electronica Fourth of July concert in Cincinnati’s downtown tourist district. A Reds baseball game nearby was letting out at the same time.

Cincinnati will be hosting Major League Baseball’s All Star Game a week from Tuesday.

WXIX-TV confirmed the attack was classified as an ‘anti=white’ hate crime:

CINCINNATI POLICE Call Bloody July 4th Beatdown Anti-White Hate Crime Then Back Down - The Gateway Pundit

Wow. And now the PC police chief is backing off it. His street level cops called it exactly what it is. Now hes pulling it back.

Its repeated so often its a total joke. But..if races were reversed....it'd be national lead story.

Wow. And now the PC police chief is backing off it. His street level cops called it exactly what it is. Now hes pulling it back.

"Dylann Roof couldn't find a single person among tens of millions of whites on the internet to support his deranged lone-killer spree. Yet in the few hundred black people around this man, dozens could be found to join in the murderous attack. That shows the real probability of running into a violent black racist is astronomically higher than for whites."

Its repeated so often its a total joke. But..if races were reversed....it'd be national lead story.
Indeed. This country is about to implode socially. It will take strength and will to correct the flawed voters choices. I mean, if the majority wanted to institute slavery it would be fought..... right?

What's happening today is worse.

-Geaux

Last edited:
Had it been the other way around, I guarantee you it would have officially been reported as a hate crime.
It's black privilege.

First I have heard of this.
Indeed if a group of white men ganged up and beat a black man like this it would be a 7 day national headline story.
The President would make some sort of announcement, and probably send federal investigators in.
White guy beaten by blacks....move along...nothing to see here folks.

First I have heard of this.
Indeed if a group of white men ganged up and beat a black man like this it would be a 7 day national headline story.
The President would make some sort of announcement, and probably send federal investigators in.
White guy beaten by blacks....move along...nothing to see here folks.

If you're white you just flat out deserve whatever you get. That's why, regardless of carry laws, I would not have been in this poor mans shoes.. Well, without a few dead black thugs laying around me.

2A is needed to protect us from the likes of them

-Geaux

Last edited:
When I was reading about the head honchos in the police department saying that the street cops got it "wrong" that this was not a black on white crime and race wasn't involved, I thought my head was going to explode.

Glad I live in the middle of nowhere because my baying at the moon over this one only scared the deer and the coyotes.

Unreal.

Forum List

Back