Circle K Customer throws gasoline on employee and lights a match.....later laughs about her 3rd degree burns...

That's so horrible. People are so demonic. We need the police to be fully funded.

Good, honorable police in uniform who support the civil liberties of a nation, yes.

Prevention is key though, social issues, healthy food/diet and protection from additives etc in food that mess with the mind and body, even worse, pharmaceuticals and other social issues.

If a person has psychological issues more police isn't going to be a cure when they go off of the deep end.

This is a really disgusting story.

Surpised we dont see more of it. At Gas stations. Criminal DEMs with hoses and perhaps a Trump sticker on the car on the otherside pump. A match, cigarette, lighter toss. Stain drives off.

Next thing you know Gas costs $10/GAL with all new pump handles that won’t spray willy-nilly or only pumped one car on the lot at a time or by licensed authorities until the problem is fixed.

Stain ruin everything for all. Or they get criminals to ruin it.

Last edited:
Circle K customers attacks employee with a can of gasoline and a match....She clearly is mentally ill. She laughs about what she did to the employee and thinks its funny that she is so burned up her skin melted off....

I tried to post the video but twice it says click on the youtube link.

Thanks, this was interesting. I'm not usually interested in "true crime," stuff either.

Circle K customers attacks employee with a can of gasoline and a match....She clearly is mentally ill. She laughs about what she did to the employee and thinks its funny that she is so burned up her skin melted off....

I tried to post the video but twice it says click on the youtube link.

Spiritual/mental illness is the most cruel of all societal ills.

Forum List

Back