Cited for Driving Too Slowly in Left Lane

Left lane's primarily for passing only. Not passing someone, then stay the hell out of it. Master that part of it and then we'll move on to the next.

This problem wouldn't exist if nuts like you did not insist on going 30 mph over the speed limit and endangering the rest of us. That's why people like me sit in the left lane. Something has to be done to slow down the deadly speeders.

This is not about speeding, diipshit. If you can't go the speed limit in a passing lane, get the fuck out of the passing lane.
Simple as that.

Of course it's about speeding. That's why people sit in the left lane - to force dangerous speeders like you to slow down. You really think driving 90 on the freeways makes you a big man? HAHAHA

We have signs here in KC on 470 and 291 that specifically say SLOWER traffic keep right.

Hey dui-lover. Laws like that are unenforceable. As long as you're doing the speed limit no way you can be convicted of anything. If a cop pulls me over i just tell him the road is slick - must have been a recent crash.

Now crawl back under your rock till you apologize to the board for saying dui should be legalized.

We have signs here in KC on 470 and 291 that specifically say SLOWER traffic keep right.

Hey dui-lover. Laws like that are unenforceable. As long as you're doing the speed limit no way you can be convicted of anything. If a cop pulls me over i just tell him the road is slick - must have been a recent crash.

Now crawl back under your rock till you apologize to the board for saying dui should be legalized.

Neg for lying yet again. If anyone should apologize it is you to yourself for all the humiliation you cause yourself.

Look at your rep fool. NO ONE takes you seriously boy.

In other words you wanna get in people's way because you're an asshole, and if called on it, you'll lie about what you just did.

Hey, if you'll lie about everybody else, might as well lie about yourself too.

Left lane's primarily for passing only. Not passing someone, then stay the hell out of it. Master that part of it and then we'll move on to the next.

This problem wouldn't exist if nuts like you did not insist on going 30 mph over the speed limit and endangering the rest of us. That's why people like me sit in the left lane. Something has to be done to slow down the deadly speeders.

I hardly think people just drive at 30 miles over the limit just because they want to. They stick to the maximum limit, while idiots like you hold everyone up because you are so fucking paranoid and shouldn't even be driving a car.

Idiots like you cause road rage.

That's not actually true...which you would realize had you read the first post of the thread! God and goddess, are you really THIS FUCKING STUPID?!

63 in a 65?

You might as well ticket for not doing EXACTLY 65

It will get thrown out

HAHAHA. You think i care about the silly rep games insects like you play.? Everyone knows you have a dozen aliases you use to give yourself points and neg others. Get a life you pathetic loser!!! HAHA

[

I hardly think people just drive at 30 miles over the limit just because they want to. .

Of course they do, you nitwit. No one has to speed. The psychos do it cuz they enjoy being terrorists and endangering innocent people.

HAHAHA. You think i care about the silly rep games insects like you play.? Everyone knows you have a dozen aliases you use to give yourself points and neg others. Get a life you pathetic loser!!! HAHA

I do? I rarely give out negs to begin with. Why the fuck would I create another to neg with when I hardly do it with this one?

I think your tin foil hat is too tight fool

If you didn't care about neg rep, you wouldn't be accusing someone of being a sock to neg you.

If you didn't care about neg rep, you wouldn't be accusing someone of being a sock to neg you.

I spend so much time on here with one account I think my head would pop if I tried to manage two. Besides I prefer to be me ALL THE TIME...good or bad thats who I am.

Forum List

Back