Citizen's home is raided because of a Facebook posting

For those that won't click the link because it says Blog:

New Jersey police and Dept. of Children and Families officials raided the home of a firearms instructor and demanded to see his guns after he posted a Facebook photo of his 11-year-old son holding a rifle."Someone called family services about the photo," said*Evan Nappen,*an attorney representing Shawn Moore. "It led to an incredible, heavy-handed raid on his house. They wanted to see his gun safe, his guns and search his house. They even threatened to take his kids."Moore was not arrested or charged.A Dept. of Children and Familiesspokesperson told Fox News they could not confirm or deny an investigation or raid had taken place due to government regulations."The department has a child abuse hotline for the state of New Jersey and anybody can make a call to that hotline," spokesperson Kristen Brown said. "We are required to follow up on every single allegation that comes into the central registry."Moore, of Carneys Point, is a certified firearms instructor for the National Rifle Association, an NRA range safety officer and a New Jersey hunter education instructor.He recently posted a photograph of his son wearing camouflage and holding his new .22 rifle. The child has a New Jersey hunting license and recently passed the state's hunter safety course."If you look at the picture, his finger isn't even on the trigger - which is proper," Nappen told Fox News.

NJ has been gun nazis for years. Nothing new here, the people there seem to enjoy it or they would vote the assholes out and change it.

2nd thread on this...with no documentation to prove it happened at all....no names of police or social worker....

Still waiting for some kind of evidence besides this guy's say so.

2nd thread on this...with no documentation to prove it happened at all....no names of police or social worker....

The father and his son were both on Fox News. I didn't see the interview but I saw a few clips of it during lunch today.

The father and his son were both on Fox News. I didn't see the interview but I saw a few clips of it during lunch today.

So FOX news has confirmation from the local PD that this really happened? For the reasons the guy states?

Cops Policing from Facebook... Society is getting extremely weird.

So FOX news has confirmation from the local PD that this really happened? For the reasons the guy states?

Call fox and ask them.

If we call for non blogs and confirmation from the lefties.. does not look very good when you break the rule yourself

I have never called for non blogs. I don't judge a source. I judge the content. And ive heard of no rule about blogs

I an others tell the lefties SO many times about validity of source... blogs are not something you get corroboration from... blogs are not checked.. blogs are shit piles that anyone can throw shit on

If we call for non blogs and confirmation from the lefties.. does not look very good when you break the rule yourself

I have never called for non blogs. I don't judge a source. I judge the content. And ive heard of no rule about blogs

I an others tell the lefties SO many times about validity of source... blogs are not something you get corroboration from... blogs are not checked.. blogs are shit piles that anyone can throw shit on

Ignore the thread then I don't care. We righties dont control the rules just because we dont like someones posting style. Get a grip

Forum List

Back