Citizen's home is raided because of a Facebook posting

Im not an internet person. Up until a couple months ago I didn't even know what a blog was. I don't Facebook or tweet or any of that shit. Having said that I don't automatically discount ANY source and I do tey to always confirm a story before posting it. But this isn't school and as such I don't have to "show my work" to show how I got the result.

I've seen some whine about sources on here but that is to be expected when you click on the thread of someone you deem untrustworthy.

I figured I'd ask the guy who cared enough to start a 2nd thread on this...with no evidence that it really happened.

Its on the fucking news right now. Get off your fat lazy ass and seek further info yourself

I'm working.....and not near a tv. Sorry I can't just sit back and watch tv all day.

Sure you can. I just left McDonald's at lunch time and they had two tvs on with news. One on Fox and one on CNN. It's where I saw the story. All you needed to do was look up from behind the fryer

You need to remember who you are dealing with, the same individual that touts they are not a Right winger or a republican.
But posts only things that are from right wing sources or that fit their ideology.

I hope you are not referring to me... because I will ask you to BACK THAT UP

You need to remember who you are dealing with, the same individual that touts they are not a Right winger or a republican.
But posts only things that are from right wing sources or that fit their ideology.

So it was in fact not 'raided'..:clap2:

Has to be you because im a proud Republican and have never stated otherwise.

You posted two threads about it. Show pics or video of the raided house, the damage and names of the swat team.

Did you just call me a rightwinger?

Last edited:

Yep

but "The Department of Youth and Family Services didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment from The News Wednesday." don't look good

Wouldn't that be a more likely response than "WTF is he talking about?"

Yes it is you! So lie to the board again and yourself but you have made such statements time and again.

I have stated many times that I am a registered REP, if for no other reason than the ability to vote in the primary... I do not use winger sources...

So I want to see this piece of shit back up what he says, with ANY of my posts

Yep

but "The Department of Youth and Family Services didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment from The News Wednesday." don't look good
They may have shown up - and they may have been there with police.

My question is about what prompted them to go there, if they did. We only have the father, who honestly seems like a nut job, saying that it's because of a facebook photo.

You posted two threads about it. Show pics or video of the raided house, the damage and names of the swat team.

What the fuck are you talking about? This is the only thread I've posted or even seen on the subject.

Geez

Sorry...what I meant to say is that there are two threads about it....not that you created both threads.

Well I guess I didn't look hard enough. I try not to post redundant threads.

Still only this guy's version of what happened, isn't it?

Yep

They may have shown up - and they may have been there with police.

My question is about what prompted them to go there, if they did. We only have the father, who honestly seems like a nut job, saying that it's because of a facebook photo.

Well, yes. Look how he dressed the kid. Those shoes......OMIGOD!

Forum List

Back