City Wants to Allow Illegal Immigrants to Vote

This is the Democratic Party's dream come true! What a sad state this country is heading toward.

Amid immigration battles, College Park considers giving noncitizens voting rights
We must admit than both parties are responsible for the flood of cheap labor and neither really wants to stop it.
It is the Oligarchy (the .1%) that is behind this.

When will the American people rise up and put an end to this?
Trump ran on this and I'm tired of him wasting his time on the ACA.

This is the Democratic Party's dream come true! What a sad state this country is heading toward.

Amid immigration battles, College Park considers giving noncitizens voting rights
You don't read the Baltimore Sun. Who the hell r you trying to kid?
Tell us where you read about this.
Why do you care? Who are you, CIA?

No, but he did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.
Damn! Wish I thought of that!

We must admit than both parties are responsible for the flood of cheap labor and neither really wants to stop it.

I do not expect Trump to fix anything. It is more likely he will fuck it up.

I do not expect Trump to fix anything. It more likely he will fuck it up.
I hope not.

I do not expect Trump to fix anything. It more likely he will fuck it up.
I hope not.
Me too.

It has nothing to do with 'political parties' ---- try reading your own link:

>> Supporters of the College Park measure say local elections center on trash collection, snow removal and other municipal services that affect people regardless of their citizenship status. The proposal, like those already approved in other small Maryland cities and towns, would not allow undocumented immigrants to vote for president, senator, congressman or governor. <<
This is what I keep pointing out to the partisan hacknoids on this site who keep yammering about "Democrat-run cities this" and "Democrat -run cities that". There's nothing "Democratic" or "Republican" or "left" or "right"about which day your trash gets picked up.

File this thread in the same drawer with that hokum one about the judge in Texas who isn't a citizen.

>> Supporters of the College Park measure say local elections center on trash collection, snow removal and other municipal services that affect people regardless of their citizenship status. The proposal, like those already approved in other small Maryland cities and towns, would not allow undocumented immigrants to vote for president, senator, congressman or governor. <<

File this thread in the same drawer with that hokum one about the judge in Texas who isn't a citizen.

I knew you wouldn't get it. Oh well.

It's Big Snow Removal, flexing its awesome corporate muscle. :rolleyes:

I knew you wouldn't get it. Oh well.

I got it right from your link, verbatim.

But don't let me slow ya down, definitely essplain to us which trash-pickup days are "Democrat" and which are "Republican".

Forum List

Back