City Wants to Allow Illegal Immigrants to Vote

This is the Democratic Party's dream come true! What a sad state this country is heading toward.

Amid immigration battles, College Park considers giving noncitizens voting rights

It has nothing to do with 'political parties' ---- try reading your own link:

>> Supporters of the College Park measure say local elections center on trash collection, snow removal and other municipal services that affect people regardless of their citizenship status. The proposal, like those already approved in other small Maryland cities and towns, would not allow undocumented immigrants to vote for president, senator, congressman or governor. <<

File this thread in the same drawer with that hokum one about the judge in Texas who isn't a citizen.

I knew you wouldn't get it. Oh well.

I got it right from your link, verbatim.
Actually, those functions could wind up costing a town a fortune.
The garbage collectors in my area are old time relatives and make outrageous salaries.

This is the Democratic Party's dream come true! What a sad state this country is heading toward.

Amid immigration battles, College Park considers giving noncitizens voting rights

>> Supporters of the College Park measure say local elections center on trash collection, snow removal and other municipal services that affect people regardless of their citizenship status. The proposal, like those already approved in other small Maryland cities and towns, would not allow undocumented immigrants to vote for president, senator, congressman or governor. <<

File this thread in the same drawer with that hokum one about the judge in Texas who isn't a citizen.

I know and you still didn't get it.

But don't let me slow ya down, definitely essplain to us which trash-pickup days are "Democrat" and which are "Republican".

The garbage collectors in my area are old time relatives and make outrageous salaries.

And this has what to do with municipal voting? Or with political parties?

I'm pretty sure garbage collection costs money most places.
Well, not here. We don't have any.

But don't let me slow ya down, definitely essplain to us which trash-pickup days are "Democrat" and which are "Republican".

I not only got it -- I brought it back here. Which if you had read it, would have prevented you from trying to connect it to a political party. Which I guess you still can't explain.

Because one has to know who their voting for and well and what they are voting for.
And anyone who approves of cheap labor is not a true humanistic Liberal.

I remember those days. Loading up the trailer with trash. Twice a year we'd take it out in the middle of the woods and dump it. I used to take a 12 gauge shotgun and go hunting refrigerators in them woods when I got bored. They call the place the UCF Research Park now.

I not only got it -- I brought it back here. Which if you had read it, would have prevented you from trying to connect it to a political party. Which I guess you still can't explain.

I learned long ago not to argue with person that can't understand simple sentences. Read it again if you still can't understand it, take it to school and have the teacher explain it.

I remember those days. Loading up the trailer with trash. Twice a year we'd take it out in the middle of the woods and dump it. I used to take a 12 gauge shotgun and go hunting refrigerators in them woods when I got bored. They call the place the UCF Research Park now.

Apparently there was a time when people actually did that. I'm judging from the debris I've found on this property walking around including a TV antenna, a refrigerator, a washer, about seven tires, and one day sitting in the creek I said to myself, "self --- that's a starter from a 1960s-era Mopar Slant Six, sitting in the creek". I recognized it because I changed several of them. Recently I found a half-tire. Literally, one side of a tire. Weird.

'Round these parts everybody takes their trash and their recyclables down to the Recycling Centers.. Fortunately they take appliances and tires.

I learned long ago not to argue with person that can't understand simple sentences. Read it again if you still can't understand it, take it to school and have the teacher explain it.

DOOD. I understood it on the first pass. That's why I posted it here. Once again, there is nothing "Democrat" or "Republican" about clearing snow.

This is what I keep pointing out to the partisan hacknoids on this site who keep yammering about "Democrat-run cities this" and "Democrat -run cities that". There's nothing "Democratic" or "Republican" or "left" or "right"about which day your trash gets picked up.

Run a poll POGO of ordinary folks across this country. I guarantee you you will find

This is what I keep pointing out to the partisan hacknoids on this site who keep yammering about "Democrat-run cities this" and "Democrat -run cities that". There's nothing "Democratic" or "Republican" or "left" or "right"about which day your trash gets picked up.

It doesn't matter if it's only minor municipal issues. These are still government sanctioned elections and it's utter insanity to allow anyone other than American citizens to participate. Doesn't citizenship mean anything to you?

George Soros, Barak Obama, Hillary Clinton, Pelosi, Waters, and Schummer loves them some cheap slaves.
They just have to import them for now...soon, Americans will be so poor they'll sell themselves in to slavery for The Left's 1% Masters.

That is the entire reason The Left wants unrestrained immigration. They need to impoverish America, and destroy the Middle Class.

They never got it through their thick skulls that The South lost the war, and that Lincoln set their slaves free. They are still holding on to the dream that 'The South will Rise Again!' Being unable to accomplish this directly, they decided to manufacture The South Legislatively.

They have been working for decades to bring slavery back...so they built jails, and plantation houses, and created a welfare state, then pumped Mexican drugs into their slave cities. To quote Hillary Clinton: "We endeavored to create a compliant and unaware citizenry!"

BTW, Maryland wants to do the same thing. Apparently THE DNC marching orders went out. Just like when you saw a wave of "Sanctuary Cities" being formed, then giving Illegals Drivers Licenses, and now you will see Democrat Jizz Drinking City Councils voting to give Illegals The Right TO Vote.

Maryland city considers allowing illegal immigrants the right to vote

Last edited:

Forum List

Back