🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Civil Servants Foment Civil Insurrection Against Trump

Then he's going to take his message directly to those people, i.e primary out republicans who won't work with me, and vote out democrats who won't work with me.

His lack of party loyalty is one of his strengths considering he sends his message out directly so much.

Yeah, and he's going to do this with a 35% approval rating...

Probably lower when he completely FAILS to repeal ObamaCare.

This "insurrection" seems not to be legal .. :eek-52:
Mr. Trump is the Head of State and all those federal employees are his "workers".
It's like he's a general and they're his soldiers.
They have to follow Mr. Trump's instructions I guess :eusa_think:

Uh, no, actually, Trump works for us. Not the other way around.

Wrong, moron. Trump is literal the boss of all federal workers. They all report to him.

This "insurrection" seems not to be legal .. :eek-52:
Mr. Trump is the Head of State and all those federal employees are his "workers".
It's like he's a general and they're his soldiers.
They have to follow Mr. Trump's instructions I guess :eusa_think:

Uh, no, actually, Trump works for us. Not the other way around.

Wrong, moron. Trump is literal the boss of all federal workers. They all report to him.

You are, of course, correct
Trump is the boss of federal employees

But not the type of boss he is used to on The Apprentice
He cannot arbitrarily fire people, he must comply with Civil Service rules

His workforce has sworn to defend the Constitution. They will obey rules and regulations even if Trump does not like them
They also have whistleblower protections if they report unlawful activity

Last edited:
Nope. He's going to fire the ones who try to undermine him.

Yeah, good luck with that. He'll only be violating dozens of union agreements if he does, and will be found in contempt of court.

Hey, here's a crazy idea. Instead of worrying about leakers (most of who are his inner circle trying to undermine each other), how about actually proposing something useful.

Proof? of anything? All you have on Trump is him saying things, not doing things.

I think the things he says are bad enough, don't you?

I notice you didn't answer my first statement, you cheap, dime store hack.

No, I didn't want to point out how retarded you were repeating the same nonsense. The PEOPLE said "NO!" That's all that really counts. And if it didn't, Biffenfuhrer wouldn't be still be whining about vote fraud.

Sticks and stones may break my bones. but words will never hurt me. We have to much of a Gotcha society.

The election said YES and thats all that matters, hack.

Then he's going to take his message directly to those people, i.e primary out republicans who won't work with me, and vote out democrats who won't work with me.

His lack of party loyalty is one of his strengths considering he sends his message out directly so much.

I hope the Dems put up a fight. It will give Trump the ammo he needs to ask the people to get rid of enough senators in 2018 to give the Republicans 60.

I hope the Dems put up a fight. It will give Trump the ammo he needs to ask the people to get rid of enough senators in 2018 to give the Republicans 60.
It is a double edged sword

Dems will run against the Trump Presidency....we will see who wins

It is, but the Senate map is skewed in 2018 in Republican/Trump States.

Democrats are going to run against reducing unemployment, turning heath care decisions back to the people and vastly increasing retirement accounts and stock portfolios.

Yes it is.....I think Republicans only defend 12 seats

The only thing that can stop them from picking up seats is Trump fucking up

And it depends on the "flavor" of the fuck up. If he does everything he can to get his agenda passed, and it is stopped by outside forces, he will scream bloody murder, and ask for a more agreeable congress.

Democrats are going to run against reducing unemployment, turning heath care decisions back to the people and vastly increasing retirement accounts and stock portfolios.

Democrats will run on Trumps employment numbers compared to Obama
They will run on whatever disaster of a healthcare plan that Republicans offer up
They will also run on how Trumps stock market does compared to Obama

We shall see how Trump does

And it depends on the "flavor" of the fuck up. If he does everything he can to get his agenda passed, and it is stopped by outside forces, he will scream bloody murder, and ask for a more agreeable congress.

Of course Trump will never accept the blame

But he ran on repealing Obamacare, building a wall, banning Muslims, bringing back jobs to coal country and the rust belt
If he doesn't deliver by 2018, Republicans will pay the price

But he ran on repealing Obamacare, building a wall, banning Muslims, bringing back jobs to coal country and the rust belt

Not so sure. If he does try to implement what he promised and is stopped, by people on either side, he's enough of a loudmouth to gun for the people stopping him. Most times a more polished politician is stopped, they hem, they haw, but its all a show. Trump will Tweet "this guy sucks, this woman sucks, vote them out!" and it won't matter which party they belong to.

Not so sure. If he does try to implement what he promised and is stopped, by people on either side, he's enough of a loudmouth to gun for the people stopping him. Most times a more polished politician is stopped, they hem, they haw, but its all a show. Trump will Tweet "this guy sucks, this woman sucks, vote them out!" and it won't matter which party they belong to.

A certain percentage of the population accepts those tactics from Trump (around 42%)
The rest will ask....What have you done for me lately?

Trump ran on Obama/Hillary SUCK
Now it is his name on the line and he will have to answer for unfulfilled promises

Nice authoritarian rant. You want loyalty to a dictator.

However, civil service employee take an oath to serve the nation, not the president, so you're failing on both a moral and legal level.
The government is to be run by the president. Civil service workers must follow his directives.

Federal employees take the same oath of office as Congress, by which they swear to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America. ... All officers of the seven Uniformed services of the United States take swear or affirm an oath of office upon commissioning.
The Oaths of Office | Two Thirds of Us

They swear to obey the lawful orders of those appointed above them as well. Leaking is a criminal activity subject to court proceedings as well as termination.
nope never took that oath....

Then you did not work for the federal government!

Forum List

Back