🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Civil Servants Foment Civil Insurrection Against Trump

If they feel their actions will violate the law, they have to report it to their superiors, or they can resign publicly and protest. They should not be leaking valid instructions or trying to subvert them.

That would be fine if Trump were a valid president elected legally, and not one 'selected' by an Archaic system and Russian hackers.

Get over yourself. EVERY president has had to deal with leakers, whistle-blowers and malcontents. That Trump is losing his shit just demonstrates why he never should have gotten the job to start with.

He was elected legally, stop lying. Hillary got more hits, not runs.

And the "losing his shit" stuff is the narrative from the same people that despise him, and that he detests, i.e., bullshit.

Well he saw the cock-sucking they did with Obama and maybe figured he'd get the same.

And your bringing up Russia when even the MSM seems to be dropping it shows what a hack you are.

I think we've already established that Trump is in the pocket of Pooty-Poot.

Obama got as rough a ride from the Press as anyone else got. He just didnt' whine about it like a little bitch like your Fuhrer is doing.

Nixon actually broke laws. What you have on Trump is "He's doing things I don't like"

Colluding with the enemy isn't breaking laws? Sexual Assault isn't breaking the law?

If Trump isn't breaking any laws, he has nothing to worry about.

Again, he'll be impeached in a year, when even Republicans realize he's a liability. Just like Nixon.

And the "losing his shit" stuff is the narrative from the same people that despise him, and that he detests, i.e., bullshit.

Uh, guy, the man is losing his shit. screaming about voter fraud or Obama wiretapping him, with no proof.

Congrats... you just put a paranoid narcissist in charge of the Nuclear Weapons. But you got to appoint another knuckle-dragger to the court, so there's that. As long as we still have courts, anyway.

Well he saw the cock-sucking they did with Obama and maybe figured he'd get the same.

And your bringing up Russia when even the MSM seems to be dropping it shows what a hack you are.

I think we've already established that Trump is in the pocket of Pooty-Poot.

Obama got as rough a ride from the Press as anyone else got. He just didnt' whine about it like a little bitch like your Fuhrer is doing.

Nixon actually broke laws. What you have on Trump is "He's doing things I don't like"

Colluding with the enemy isn't breaking laws? Sexual Assault isn't breaking the law?

If Trump isn't breaking any laws, he has nothing to worry about.

Again, he'll be impeached in a year, when even Republicans realize he's a liability. Just like Nixon.

you haven't established diddly squat. And as for Obama having a "rough time from the Press...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Proof? of anything? All you have on Trump is him saying things, not doing things.

Wanna wager on it dipshit? If he's not Impeached by 1/20/2018, you leave the board for good. If he is impeached by then, I'll leave.

And by impeached we set it as the house voting articles of Impeachment on him by 12:01 AM 1/21/2018.

Uh, guy, the man is losing his shit. screaming about voter fraud or Obama wiretapping him, with no proof.

Congrats... you just put a paranoid narcissist in charge of the Nuclear Weapons. But you got to appoint another knuckle-dragger to the court, so there's that. As long as we still have courts, anyway.

I notice you didn't answer my first statement, you cheap, dime store hack.

Your pre-conceived notions being proven in your own addled mind is not reality.

That only applies if his orders are illegal, and they are not. Plus, what they get to do is refuse the order, and resign, not leak the order and try to subvert him. If they truly feel the strength of their convictions, do so publicly and resign or be fired.

why? Leaking stuff is more effective in stopping him.

Mark Felt (AKA Deep Throat) probably broke a shitload of laws exposing Nixon for what he was. I'm glad he did. And Trump is 100 times worse than Nixon.

Again, haaaaaaaackkkkk

Its still early

Took Nixon almost four years to get tripped up. Possible areas that may trip Trump up are Russia, business conflicts of interest, lying, inability to accept responsibility

That only applies if his orders are illegal, and they are not. Plus, what they get to do is refuse the order, and resign, not leak the order and try to subvert him. If they truly feel the strength of their convictions, do so publicly and resign or be fired.

Mark Felt (AKA Deep Throat) probably broke a shitload of laws exposing Nixon for what he was. I'm glad he did. And Trump is 100 times worse than Nixon.

Again, haaaaaaaackkkkk

Its still early

Took Nixon almost four years to get tripped up. Possible areas that may trip Trump up are Russia, business conflicts of interest, lying, inability to accept responsibility

You do know you have to find actual crimes right?

Nixon's crime was the cover-up, not the break in.

Again, haaaaaaaackkkkk

Its still early

Yes...that is the way it usually works

Nixon fell because he was unwilling to accept responsibility. A trait where Trump is much worse

Again, haaaaaaaackkkkk

Its still early

Nixon fell because he was unwilling to accept responsibility. A trait where Trump is much worse

I don't see it as being unwilling to accept responsibility, I see it as him thinking he was bullet proof because he was president. He was never very personable, and both parties had reasons to not like him, even his own.

Trump has the advantage of having the eye of a far larger part of the population that Nixon ever had. Trump also is 100% on the offensive against people gunning for him, and he's doing it publicly. Nixon was far more secretive.

This "insurrection" seems not to be legal .. :eek-52:
Mr. Trump is the Head of State and all those federal employees are his "workers".
It's like he's a general and they're his soldiers.
They have to follow Mr. Trump's instructions I guess :eusa_think:

Again, haaaaaaaackkkkk

Its still early

I don't see it as being unwilling to accept responsibility, I see it as him thinking he was bullet proof because he was president. He was never very personable, and both parties had reasons to not like him, even his own.

Trump has the advantage of having the eye of a far larger part of the population that Nixon ever had. Trump also is 100% on the offensive against people gunning for him, and he's doing it publicly. Nixon was far more secretive.
You touch on another similarity between Trump and Nixon......an enemies list
Also a war with the press

Nixon had higher popularity than Trump and was also popularly elected

This "insurrection" seems not to be legal .. :eek-52:
Mr. Trump is the Head of State and all those federal employees are his "workers".
It's like he's a general and they're his soldiers.
They have to follow Mr. Trump's instructions I guess :eusa_think:
I do not see any evidence of them ignoring orders

Again, haaaaaaaackkkkk

Its still early

And the Clinton's don't have an Enemies list?

as for Dems, why be at war with your own side?

Popular election in our system is the same as hits in a baseball game.

Its still early

True but popular election determines how much political capital you have when you try to push your agenda

True but popular election determines how much political capital you have when you try to push your agenda

Having the House and the Senate counts much more.

The over-vote in California does not a mandate stopper make.

Trump will be unable to bully the House and Senate without the people behind him. That is what Reagan did

Trump has not built many friendships with Congressmen and Senators

Trump will be unable to bully the House and Senate without the people behind him. That is what Reagan did

Trump has not built many friendships with Congressmen and Senators

Then he's going to take his message directly to those people, i.e primary out republicans who won't work with me, and vote out democrats who won't work with me.

His lack of party loyalty is one of his strengths considering he sends his message out directly so much.

Proof? of anything? All you have on Trump is him saying things, not doing things.

I think the things he says are bad enough, don't you?

I notice you didn't answer my first statement, you cheap, dime store hack.

No, I didn't want to point out how retarded you were repeating the same nonsense. The PEOPLE said "NO!" That's all that really counts. And if it didn't, Biffenfuhrer wouldn't be still be whining about vote fraud.

Forum List

Back