Civil War 2.0

You make me laugh....

Every time you type....rather than do what you advocate.....you make all of us laugh.

....as you prove my point....

...about internet chickenshits....

.....who advocate 'civil war'.....

.....as long as they aren't doing the fighting...

There is no Right Wing terrorism.
O! I forgot, some guy who votes R once threatened somebody and didn't so anything, but he votes R.
Stop making yourself look like a bigger schmuck than you already are.
You mean the OP and what everyone was discussing for four pages and how I wrote multiquote post agreeing with you?

Every time you type....rather than do what you advocate.....you make all of us laugh.

....as you prove my point....

...about internet chickenshits....

.....who advocate 'civil war'.....

.....as long as they aren't doing the fighting...
There are many ways to fight back against authoritarians... not all takes place on a battle field..... but you have to be intelligent to know this and you are not....

There are many ways to fight back against authoritarians... not all takes place on a battle field..... but you have to be intelligent to know this and you are not....

Laughing.....apparently yours involve nothing but ellipses.

Thank you again for proving my point.

You think of civil war as two sides opposing one another. We left that behind long ago. Think of the dissolution of the country as a glass, crazed and broken into many pieces. The nation is, in fact, falling apart. There will be no war against the federal government. Oakland might attack and loot San Francisco. San Diego might struggle against the New Generation cartel who kidnaps boys to fight the Sinaloas. Cities are becoming more and more lawless which will export to anywhere with loot to be found. It's not civil war, it's the end of civilization the way we know it. And it's happening right now.

You think of civil war as two sides opposing one another. We left that behind long ago. Think of the dissolution of the country as a glass, crazed and broken into many pieces. The nation is, in fact, falling apart. There will be no war against the federal government. Oakland might attack and loot San Francisco. San Diego might struggle against the New Generation cartel who kidnaps boys to fight the Sinaloas. Cities are becoming more and more lawless which will export to anywhere with loot to be found. It's not civil war, it's the end of civilization the way we know it. And it's happening right now.

Its really not. As a nation we've endured *much* higher crime rates than we are now. We're still below the worst of GW's presidency, and far lower than any period in the 90s.

Oakland isn't attacking SF. San Diego isn't struggling with a new generation of cartel kidnap boys.

What you're demonstrating is an emotional and cognitive commitment to collapse.

You're hardly alone. Conservatives in general are emotionally commited to the collapse of the United States. If why I don't want them anywhere near leadership positions.

Are you playing with yourself as you type????

Laughing....I'm giggling as I watch another internet chickenshit give us predictable excuses for why OTHERS will fight in their imaginary civil war. But not them.

You're a delightful demonstration of why your hopes of civil war are meaningless. As those commited to the idea are also committed to the idea of why they won't fight.

And that won't inspire others to start killing cops, soldiers and civilians.

Laughing....I'm giggling as I watch another internet chickenshit give us predictable excuses for why OTHERS will fight in their imaginary civil war. But not them.

You're a delightful demonstration of why your hopes of civil war are meaningless. As those commited to the idea are also committed to the idea of why they won't fight.

And that won't inspire others to start killing cops, soldiers and civilians.
You get off on it.... you are kind of sick aren't you pervert....

Its really not. As a nation we've endured *much* higher crime rates than we are now. We're still below the worst of GW's presidency, and far lower than any period in the 90s.

Oakland isn't attacking SF. San Diego isn't struggling with a new generation of cartel kidnap boys.

What you're demonstrating is an emotional and cognitive commitment to collapse.

You're hardly alone. Conservatives in general are emotionally commited to the collapse of the United States. If why I don't want them anywhere near leadership positions.
If a collapse of the United States would exterminate democrats, I am all for it.

You get off on it.... you are kind of sick aren't you pervert....

Tell us again, our delightful little internet chickenshit....about your 'other ways to fight'.

So we can all laugh at yet another old, angry white guy calling for a civil war that they refuse to fight in.

You're exactly why there will be no civil war.

If a collapse of the United States would exterminate democrats, I am all for it.

So you're all for the collapse of the United States.....and the extermination of tens of millions of Americans.

I've said it before, but it bears repeating: No one hates America like conservatives hate America.

Yeah ... That's how you get the People to grant the Federal Government Overwhelming Power ...
Surrendering their Rights and expectations ... In attempts to gain some Security ... Sometimes it takes a while to get through ... :thup:

You're catching on.
That's why I keep telling People ... Start handling business in your States.
Your neighbors ... Your communities ... Like it or not ... That's who you are going to be dealing with ...
And you don't want what the Federal Government will bring you.

Last edited:
Tell us again, our delightful little internet chickenshit....about your 'other ways to fight'.

So we can all laugh at yet another old, angry white guy calling for a civil war that they refuse to fight in.

I'm not old angry or white.... try again.....

I'm not old angry or white.... try again.....

You are a delightful example of someone who refuses to fight in the very 'civil war' you're calling for.

And an even better example of why there will be no civil war.

No one is going to be inspired by another internet chickenshit trying to 'lead from the back' in a war they won't fight.

You are the one that sounds angry... I'm having a great day....

You are a delightful example of someone who refuses to fight in the very 'civil war' you're calling for.

And an even better example of why there will be no civil war.

No one is going to be inspired by another internet chickenshit trying to 'lead from the back' in a war they won't fight.
I haven't refused to do anything what are you talking about....

You are the one that sounds angry... I'm having a great day....

If you're having a great day AND inspiring us to point and laugh at you at the same time, that sounds like a win-win for everyone.

If you really want us to start giggling, tell us again about your 'other ways to fight' in your call for civil war. You know, where you won't actually have to do the dying.

Forum List

Back