Civil War 2.0

If you're having a great day AND inspiring us to point and laugh at you at the same time, that sounds like a win-win for everyone.

If you really want us to start giggling, tell us again about your 'other ways to fight' in your call for civil war. You know, where you won't actually have to do the dying.
No... I think you are a crack up... I played golf today and went to lunch and my house keeper just left and re stocked my beer fridge and picked me up a steak for tonight....

No... I think you are a crack up... I played golf today and went to lunch and my house keeper just left and re stocked my beer fridge and picked me up a steak for tonight....

Surely you'll understand why Patriots won't be inspired by your beer fridge to laydown their lives in a war you refuse to fight in.

Thank you, yet again, for demonstrating why there will be no civil war.

Surely you'll understand why Patriots won't be inspired by your beer fridge to laydown their lives in a war you refuse to fight in.

Thank you, yet again, for demonstrating why there will be no civil war.
I don't seek to inspire.... My home is clean and fully stocked for the weekend the sun is out and it will be in the 70's by tomorrow.... and I have a brand new TV for the playoffs... I'm as happy as I can be....

I don't seek to inspire.... My home is clean and fully stocked for the weekend the sun is out and it will be in the 70's by tomorrow.... and I have a brand new TV for the playoffs... I'm as happy as I can be....

It sounds like golf and beer fridges are the number 1 and 2 reasons that these calls for Civil Wars will fizzle.

It sounds like golf and beer fridges are the number 1 and 2 reasons that these calls for Civil Wars will fizzle.
No but they sure don't hurt... I can open the door on my beer fridge with very little temperature change and it has a glass door and its lit up so I can see when I'm getting low on beer.... and my golf course is in my gated neighborhood and the club house has a huge pool and spa a full sports bar and restaurant....

No but they sure don't hurt... I can open the door on my beer fridge with very little temperature change and it has a glass door and its lit up so I can see when I'm getting low on beer.... and my golf course is in my gated neighborhood and the club house has a huge pool and spa a full sports bar and restaurant....

"Sorry boys, the Civil War is canceled! I've got to work on my short game!"

You just can't quit me can you sweetheart?.... :smoochEE:

Laughing........not when you're proving my point for me with every post.

You are my first, best argument for why there will be no civil war.

Those advocating for the Civil War won't fight. They're too busy with golf and beer fridges.

Laughing........not when you're proving my point for me with every post.

You are my first, best argument for why there will be no civil war.

Those advocating for the Civil War won't fight. They're too busy with golf and beer fridges.
Yep I know how irresistible I am... its a curse....

If it were a real civil war they would disappear and be replaced by someone very supportive of the government or show up to work looking terrified and the entire station would have changed its tune. .

If armed traitors targeted them, they'd call for protection from the very cops and law enforcement their aiming their audience at.

Dude, when the economy goes to hell, and not one policeman or military will work without getting paid, you can bet your bottom dollar that the shooting will begin. Think about it, moron, no police to protect you, as you hate the police, no military to protect you because you hate the military, the only ones left are those will the guns, and criminals like you.

And those with guns will protect their own. They won't go out looking for war.

Yeah, there will be looters. But once a few of those are shot down, there will be less.

And those with guns will protect their own. They won't go out looking for war.

Yeah, there will be looters. But once a few of those are shot down, there will be less.

Yup. It always amuses me that the right wingers think that if they start shooting cops, firefighters and soldiers, start attacking civilian soft targets to start their 'Civil War 2.0'

....that their fellow Americans will run inside, grab their guns and join them.

They got two out of three right. Its that last one where their 'Civil War' falls apart.

The civil war has already begun... its not going to resemble the first civil war in any way.... it will be conducted in the courts and instead of guns money and tax dollars will be the weapon of choice....
I've already placed my retirement funds off shore... that's a first step...

If every one armed citizen is able to take out 10 or so government thugs, then soon the jack booted guys will give up the roost and turn on their leaders.

So if armed civilians can kill cops and military personnel at a rate of 10 to 1, the cops and military will back down? Sorry. I disagree. Soldiers and cops fight for some of the same reasons. Forget job, patriotism etc. They fight for their buddy next to them. Cops fight for their partner. If one civilian killed 10 cops or 10 soldiers, the ones still there would be fighting for some revenge and payback. And they are better armed and supplied.

Yup. It always amuses me that the right wingers think that if they start shooting cops, firefighters and soldiers, start attacking civilian soft targets to start their 'Civil War 2.0'

....that their fellow Americans will run inside, grab their guns and join them.

They got two out of three right. Its that last one where their 'Civil War' falls apart.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:...

The civil war has already begun... its not going to resemble the first civil war in any way.... it will be conducted in the courts and instead of guns money and tax dollars will be the weapon of choice....

Laughing....no. It hasn't.

Internet chickenshits have been saying the same exact thing since Alex Jones' first 'Police State' videos in the mid 90s. Its never panned out.

They keep running into the same problems: those advocating the 'Civil War' are almost never wiling to fight in it.

Laughing....no. It hasn't.

Internet chickenshits have been saying the same exact thing since Alex Jones' first 'Police State' videos in the mid 90s. Its never panned out.

They keep running into the same problems: those advocating the 'Civil War' are almost never wiling to fight in it.
You sound like a 12 year old.... LMAO

You sound like a 12 year old.... LMAO

Says the guy calling for civil war from a golf course.

You're not gonna fight. And you're hardly alone. Though you do elegantly demonstrate why there won't be a civil war.

Forum List

Back