Civil War Cemetery Vandalized

Sweet Jeebus, Trump cult filth really will politicize anything. Each time you think they can't stoop lower, they do.

Trump cultist sore-losers, why are all of you such morally depraved scum?

Don't you understand how normal people are disgusted by you?

Do you even care?

All you America haters really need to fuck yourselves. Maybe somebody should just piss all over your graves after you die. How about that since you don't seem to see anything wrong with it.

All you America haters really need to fuck yourselves. Maybe somebody should just piss all over your graves after you die. How about that since you don't seem to see anything wrong with it.

Says the filth who is now dancing on graves to score cheap political points.

Hell currently doesn't contain pits deep enough for your type, so they're constructing new ones. Enjoy.

My grave will be a beautiful Gulf Beach. Piss all you want everyone else does. It's obvious this story was put together to punch up the outrage. It's not a battlefield cemetery nor is it clear any graves were targeted because of the civil war or what side any of them may have fought on.

My grave will be a beautiful Gulf Beach. Piss all you want everyone else does. It's obvious this story was put together to punch up the outrage. It's not a battlefield cemetery nor is it clear any graves were targeted because of the civil war or what side any of them may have fought on.

Guess what? NOBODY GIVES A SHIT!!! The fact that this was done to anybody's grave at all is disgusting. Let alone to those who served.

This happened in California.
All the better to make the point. If the eruption to violence and this blowback is happening in California, the pot has to be boiling over in the south.

The fortunes of the rising fascist threat are consistent to racism, which is in part linked to the south's loss of their war.

Guess what? NOBODY GIVES A SHIT!!! The fact that this was done to anybody's grave at all is disgusting. Let alone to those who served.
Then why did you call it a Civil War cemetery?

The cemetery was not a Civil War one, it wasn't targeted because of that and the whole point of this thread is to bash ones perceived enemies.

All the better to make the point. If the eruption to violence and this blowback is happening in California, the pot has to be boiling over in the south.

The fortunes of the rising fascist threat are consistent to racism, which is in part linked to the south's loss of their war.

Nah...these were just some punks vandalizing a cemetary.
You can bet they had no idea who was buried there.

No one deserves a vandalized grave but I'm pretty sure none of the people buried there are upset about it. As outrages go it's pretty minor. I think it's funny how this story was concocted to whip the Neo-confederates into a rage and you fell for it hook line and sinker.

Then why did you call it a Civil War cemetery?

Because Civil War people are buried there?

Nah...these were just some punks vandalizing a cemetary.
You can bet they had no idea who was buried there.

That might be true, but normally there is an American flag or some kind of grave marker so there still isn't any excuse for it although I already know that you never said there was.

No one deserves a vandalized grave but I'm pretty sure none of the people buried there are upset about it.

That's not the point for one and for two I'm sure their living friends and family are really upset about it.

Because Civil War people are buried there?

That might be true, but normally there is an American flag or some kind of grave marker so there still isn't any excuse for it although I already know that you never said there was.

Still think it was random.
Obviously they went at night and if they didnt have flashlights or a smart phone they wouldnt be able to read the grave stones.
And you'll notice they only hit gravestones that could be knocked over. What are the odds that only civil war vets had that type gravestone?

Sweet Jeebus, Trump cult filth really will politicize anything. Each time you think they can't stoop lower, they do.

Trump cultist sore-losers, why are all of you such morally depraved scum?

Don't you understand how normal people are disgusted by you?

Do you even care?
We want to drive you to a national attack.

Still think it was random.
Obviously they went at night and if they didnt have flashlights or a smart phone they wouldnt be able to read the grave stones.
And you'll notice they only hit gravestones that could be knocked over. What are the odds that only civil war vets had that type gravestone?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Forum List

Back