Civil War Cemetery Vandalized

Because I have both compassion and empathy for others which are two things you obviously lack.
Bullshit. Someone turned over some rocks that can be stood right back up, Big fucking deal, graveyards are among the most vandalized places because punks like to drink and do drugs there. You're upset because you think someone attacked the confederacy.

Bullshit. Someone turned over some rocks that can be stood right back up, Big fucking deal, graveyards are among the most vandalized places because punks like to drink and do drugs there. You're upset because you think someone attacked the confederacy.

And you're upset because you hate America.

Yeah that's why the named themselves, Confederate States of America
They could have called themselves anything. But the fact of the matter remains, they’re the only people in the history of the world to start a war to prove they were better than the slaves and lose.

Bigly!

They could have called themselves anything. But the fact of the matter remains, they’re the only people in the history of the world to start a war to prove they were better than the slaves and lose.

Bigly!

You obviously are clueless why the Civil War was fought. But given you're as fckn stupid as a stump it's no surprise

Now sit down

And you're upset because you hate America.
Let me explain something at this point. I'm from Alabama, the heart of Dixie. I had family that fought and died in the civil war. I have visited their graves. They were promised the moon by rich landlords/slave owners and all they got in thanks for their sacrifice was the miserable life of an Alabama red mud sharecropper for five generations. The rich people still had all the land and all the power and they knew they had been had. This is the legacy that came down through my family. Glorifying the confederacy is a scam that has been going on since the last person who knew better died in the 1920s. Before it was the glorious Lost Cause it was just the rich man's war.

Sweet Jeebus, Trump cult filth really will politicize anything. Each time you think they can't stoop lower, they do.

Trump cultist sore-losers, why are all of you such morally depraved scum?

Don't you understand how normal people are disgusted by you?

Do you even care?
Its your side pushing to attack statues and stone
Perhaps we should let you smash your heads into them because they are evil huh. We will not stop you. Lol

Forum List

Back