Civil War Cemetery Vandalized

Not our side who has Deranged Lunatics attacking graves.
Nobody knows who did it. That's the point. You don't know, but you pretend you do.

That is, you're lying, loudly and proudly.

Why?

Because all the other cultists are lying, and you always bleat with the herd.

Because you think that any lie you tell for the GloryOfTheParty is BlessedByGod.

And because you get a sick pervy tingle up the leg when you lie.

I've got news for you. God wouldn't tell you to lie like that. You're all doing the bidding of the other guy.

So you think this was politically motivated?

Probably just some drunk middle schoolers being the little assholes they can be.
Given recent history id say some moonbats did it because its a confederate graveyard

Nobody knows who did it. That's the point. You don't know, but you pretend you do.

That is, you're lying, loudly and proudly.

Why?

Because all the other cultists are lying, and you always bleat with the herd.

Because you think that any lie you tell for the GloryOfTheParty is BlessedByGod.

And because you get a sick pervy tingle up the leg when you lie.

I've got news for you. God wouldn't tell you to lie like that. You're all doing the bidding of the other guy.
Im taking an educated guess given what your side has done recently. So its my opinion some lunatic leftist did this.

Im taking an educated guess given what your side has done recently. So its my opinion some lunatic leftist did this.
Well, my theory is that you went there and did it yourself, just so you'd have a reason to violently attack liberals. That theory has more evidence to back it up than yours does.

Well, my theory is that you went there and did it yourself, just so you'd have a reason to violently attack liberals. That theory has more evidence to back it up than yours does.
What evidence is that. Probability is on my side. Your side has a history of attacking concrete.

People who do this kind of stuff sicken me. The worst part is they probably can't do anything to catch the idiots who did this.

All the twisted little fukheads tearing down our history are being inflamed and cheered on by the Democratic Party. Never forget who is behind the demise of this country. The Democratic Party.

All the twisted little fukheads tearing down our history are being inflamed and cheered on by the Democratic Party. Never forget who is behind the demise of this country. The Democratic Party.
The Democratic Party which has been in existence for about 230 years?

As opposed to the QOP takeover of the republic pols be with stupidity and ignorance already starting to jump the shark…

The Democratic Party which has been in existence for about 230 years?

As opposed to the QOP takeover of the republic pols be with stupidity and ignorance already starting to jump the shark…
No not that Democratic Party. I mean the one that went off the rails beginning with Obama and is now actively working to install China as the world super power and send the US down the shitter.

No not that Democratic Party. I mean the one that went off the rails beginning with Obama and is now actively working to install China as the world super power and send the US down the shitter.
What rails are you referring too?

White privilege?

President Obama was a mainstream politician who advocated mainstream ideals as the republic party freaked out over white privilege.

Forum List

Back