Civil war erupts in Sweden as irate Swedes burn nine Muslim refugee centers to the ground

Could THIS be the start of the second CRUSADE?

Powdered Wig ^
The Swedes have had it with the Muslim invasion currently underway in their country. Nine refugee centers have been burnt to the ground to get the message across – NO MORE MUSLIMS! From Jews News Refugee centers in Sweden are being burned to the ground in what appears to be a statement against the significant number of refugees the country has allowed in. The multiple arsons have all been at facilities whichhouse or are slated to house immigrants. One could say that someone in Sweden is mad as hell and bringing fire and brimstone to the facilities that are to...

iu
Stormfront garbage, complete crap as usual.

Storm Front loves the muslim nutjobs. They both like dead Jews.:slap:
V is Stormfront, obviously.

Aw, I posted the TRUTH again, and all the subversive commies go nuts.... predictable if not pathetic!

1. Smuggler Says He Sent ISIS Fighters To Europe -...
    www.buzzfeed.com/.../smuggler-i-sent-isis-fighters-to-europeCached
    He charges $2,500 for each refugee he sends to Europe from Turkey, ... the ISIS man sent ... That was why he initially agreed to send the ISIS fighters to Europe, ...

2. ISIS militants travel to Europe disguised as...Isis militants travel to Europe ... He said that the fighters were being smuggled in ships from Turkey with thousands of refugees ... "I'm sending some ...

3. Islamic State ( ISIS) smuggling jihad terrorists...
    pamelageller.com/2015/01/islamic-state-isis-smuggling...Cached
    Islamic State (ISIS) smuggling jihad terrorists into Europe as ... Turkey said they helped ISIS send fighters to Europe in this ... Turkey like any refugees: ...

Powdered Wig ^
The Swedes have had it with the Muslim invasion currently underway in their country. Nine refugee centers have been burnt to the ground to get the message across – NO MORE MUSLIMS! From Jews News Refugee centers in Sweden are being burned to the ground in what appears to be a statement against the significant number of refugees the country has allowed in. The multiple arsons have all been at facilities whichhouse or are slated to house immigrants. One could say that someone in Sweden is mad as hell and bringing fire and brimstone to the facilities that are to...

iu

Aw, I posted the TRUTH again, and all the subversive commies go nuts.... predictable if not pathetic!
Truth? No one, and I searched, but the Neo-Nazis is reporting such a thing. Nine camps being burned would make it onto more than the Hitler-Youth news feeds...

Powdered Wig ^

iu

Truth? No one, and I searched, but the Neo-Nazis is reporting such a thing. Nine camps being burned would make it onto more than the Hitler-Youth news feeds...

No, it wouldn't.... scum, just like you control the news media, that's why you saw virtually nothing about the Hildebeast caught in those HUGE LIES with her email to daughter and heads of state stating it was terrorists, and then tell THE FAMILIES, and even going so far as making a video stating that it was a video maker that caused all the problems!....You SUCK at truth and facts!

No, it wouldn't.... scum, just like you control the news media, that's why you saw virtually nothing about the Hildebeast caught in those HUGE LIES with her email to daughter and heads of state stating it was terrorists, and then tell THE FAMILIES, and even going so far as making a video stating that it was a video maker that caused all the problems!....You SUCK at truth and facts!

Okay, so you're also a paranoid Nazi. Is that because the Jews control all the media? Oh wait, the Jews hate the Sand ******* so it must be the Sand ******* who control the Jews who control the media? That about right, V?

Powdered Wig ^

iu

powdered wig society, the local se, godlike productions and aljazeera

Okay, so you're also a paranoid Nazi. Is that because the Jews control all the media? Oh wait, the Jews hate the Sand ******* so it must be the Sand ******* who control the Jews who control the media? That about right, V?

Let's see you're an anti Semite, and have the IQ of a banana slug!, My apology to the slug!

three mosques in eastern Sweden back in january, not refugee camps

When you come up with other news stories about it, I'll certainly be interested in hearing what those stories have to say!

the_muslims_are_coming__large.png

When you come up with other news stories about it, I'll certainly be interested in hearing what those stories have to say!

The Muslims are already here, V. You'd best run for your life to ah, well, Antarctica...

Did you know a .38 kills just as effectively as a .44?.... Perhaps a slightly longer yardage shot is achievable with the .44!...But don't worry, MLT, if one of those BAD muslims comes after you and I see him about to chop your head off, I'll kill you first, so you won't have the pain and agony of having your empty head removed!... You may thank me later!

Allowing them in is just going to spread the agenda of Islam..which is to gain a toehold and then begin trying to convert. Watch and see. They are in no hurry. Little by little.

Refugees don't come with "agendas" -- except simple survival.

They have a strange way of showing it...

Allowing them in is just going to spread the agenda of Islam..which is to gain a toehold and then begin trying to convert. Watch and see. They are in no hurry. Little by little.

Refugees don't come with "agendas" -- except simple survival.

They have a strange way of showing it...

Have you noticed that they appear to be slight LIGHTER than the THUGERY that has been rioting around America..... Coincidence?....I think not!

The Muslims are already here, V. You'd best run for your life to ah, well, Antarctica...

Did you know a .38 kills just as effectively as a .44?.... Perhaps a slightly longer yardage shot is achievable with the .44!...But don't worry, MLT, if one of those BAD muslims comes after you and I see him about to chop your head off, I'll kill you first, so you won't have the pain and agony of having your empty head removed!... You may thank me later!
Unlike the pussies here, like you, I am not afraid of death...

The democrats ONLY worry is to save the whales. Oh look here comes a democrat NOW!
save-the-whale-jpg.53742

People, like you, with a minimal IQ aren't afraid of death.... One of the brighter parts of your mundane life!

People, like you, with a minimal IQ aren't afraid of death.... One of the brighter parts of your mundane life!

That's true. Critters just have no idea what's coming. PMH to a T.

Forum List

Back