Civil war erupts in Sweden as irate Swedes burn nine Muslim refugee centers to the ground

Allowing them in is just going to spread the agenda of Islam..which is to gain a toehold and then begin trying to convert. Watch and see. They are in no hurry. Little by little.

Refugees don't come with "agendas" -- except simple survival.

It is sad that you believe that. You have not been following the news obviously.

I uh, don't think it's me that's not following. Just check out all the blanket generalization bigotry already flying around in a thread with a bullshit OP.

Unfortunately I'm at a disadvantage -- I get my news outside the circle-jerk bubble of hair-on-fire gadfly websites bent on counting clicks by stirring shit, no matter how disingenuous.

Could THIS be the start of the second CRUSADE?

Powdered Wig ^
The Swedes have had it with the Muslim invasion currently underway in their country. Nine refugee centers have been burnt to the ground to get the message across – NO MORE MUSLIMS! From Jews News Refugee centers in Sweden are being burned to the ground in what appears to be a statement against the significant number of refugees the country has allowed in. The multiple arsons have all been at facilities whichhouse or are slated to house immigrants. One could say that someone in Sweden is mad as hell and bringing fire and brimstone to the facilities that are to...

iu
Stormfront garbage, complete crap as usual.

Storm Front loves the muslim nutjobs. They both like dead Jews.:slap:

Powdered Wig ^
The Swedes have had it with the Muslim invasion currently underway in their country. Nine refugee centers have been burnt to the ground to get the message across – NO MORE MUSLIMS! From Jews News Refugee centers in Sweden are being burned to the ground in what appears to be a statement against the significant number of refugees the country has allowed in. The multiple arsons have all been at facilities whichhouse or are slated to house immigrants. One could say that someone in Sweden is mad as hell and bringing fire and brimstone to the facilities that are to...

iu

V is Stormfront, obviously.

I don't trust islam or its followers. Then again, I don't trust christians either.

Powdered Wig ^

iu
Are you saying it didn't happen?

Powdered Wig ^

iu

V is Stormfront, obviously.

You leftist have a kinship with the muslim nutjobs

There should be refugee camps set up inside Syria. We cant have tens of millions of muslims flowing into Europe

Look at all these men..who the hell wants all these muslim men flowing into their country?

Muslim that don't understand their own faith and exceptions to halal, nor the use if the red cross symbol
if muslims can live in Switzerland, UK, Greece, Norway, malta or any country that has a cross on their flag, muslim should not reject the red cross on packages in European countries.

Sorry they are no longer in the muslim world. They choose to leave that world. They have to learn to adapt or die. It is not up to the majority of Europe to adapt for them.

Allowing them in is just going to spread the agenda of Islam..which is to gain a toehold and then begin trying to convert. Watch and see. They are in no hurry. Little by little.

It is sad that you believe that. You have not been following the news obviously.

I uh, don't think it's me that's not following. Just check out all the blanket generalization bigotry already flying around in a thread with a bullshit OP.

Unfortunately I'm at a disadvantage -- I get my news outside the circle-jerk bubble of hair-on-fire gadfly websites bent on counting clicks by stirring shit, no matter how disingenuous.
. ISIS said they are going to exploit this refugee crises. How about rooting for the home team for once?

Powdered Wig ^

iu

The Swedish occupation of Muslim lands needs to stop!

. ISIS said they are going to exploit this refugee crises. How about rooting for the home team for once?
He's not a part of the home team.

All the Swedes need to do is submit to Islam and the formation of an Islamic Caliphate of Sweden, where everybody but Muslims will be treated as inferior second class citizens. If the Swedes want the terror to stop that is. If the Swedes disagree, then Muslims are justified in continuing their terror campaign, and slaughtering innocent Swedish civilians in the streets of Stockholm.

Forum List

Back