🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Civil war?

Trump at his rallies said these people need to be handled like the old days. Taken out in stretchers.

You have been shelters by right wing news again.
Like I said talking the talk isn't the same as walking the walk... You'll have to get with Democrat's about their walk.

There is a political split in the military that pretty much mimics our public political rift that our Dimm overlords don't want known or talked about.
I can believe it.... Otherwise keep the appearance up that Dem's are winning the messaging war on all fronts.

Regardless of states certifying, if an on going investigation was in play concerning fraud, then the certification should have been halted until that investigation was completed. Now it is trickling out the truth, but look at all the damage that's been done since the rush to make the process work was actually counter productive because of the lusting that Democrat's had to ignore anything as long as they got their way.
There was no on going investigation authorized by any of the states when the EC voted or when Congress was prescribed to count those votes on Jan 6th.

Yeah, he did. As did I. There have always been fringe nutjobs blabbering about it.

But now I hear normal people talking about it in the grocery stores, and at the gas stations.

If the food shortages are as bad as some are saying then yes, you will see a rebellion.

Hunger is always the catalyst for revolution.
Yep. No food shortages during a civil war. No disruptions of any kind. :cuckoo:

Link or video please.

LAS VEGAS — Donald Trump wished grievous bodily harm on a protester at his rally here on Monday night, saying he’d like to punch the man in the face and see him carried out on a stretcher.

“The guards are being very gentle with him,” Trump said. “I’d like to punch him in the face, I’ll tell you that.”

Trump said the protester had been “throwing punches.” By the time a POLITICO reporter spotted the protester being led from the floor of South Point Arena by security personnel, the man was not throwing punches.

According to multiple South Point security personnel, the man did not throw any punches. Trump “was just over-exaggerating,” said one security guard, who asked that his name not be used.

We’re not allowed to punch back any more,” Trump lamented. The billionaire said he missed the “good old days,” when the man would be treated differently.

You know what they used to do to a guy like that in a place like this?” Trump said. “They’d be carried out on a stretcher, folks.

^^^^^
The above post was approved by Adam Schiff.
Hogwash. Trump claim his lost to Cruz in a primary in 2016 was because it was "rigged"

SOP for the Trumpyberra of course.

This is not the first time Trump has made claims about election fraud when the results do not please him. It has been a part of his playbook for years -- long before he entered politics.

His flock has been groomed to ignore the facts.

Hogwash. Trump claim his lost to Cruz in a primary in 2016 was because it was "rigged"

SOP for the Trumpyberra of course.

This is not the first time Trump has made claims about election fraud when the results do not please him. It has been a part of his playbook for years -- long before he entered politics.

His flock has been groomed to ignore the facts.

Go stuff a suitcase full of phony mail-in ballots!! (You probably already have...).

Forum List

Back