Clarence Thomas and the Billionaire.

This one is going to be hard to swallow. Throw Thomas to the wolves and get the nation's attention away from Trump? It could happen.

that I have never heard of,,

if this is real the whole of the leftist MSM would be all over it,,

A center left-leaning publication in bed with the usual suspects.

1. Propublica - Media Bias/Fact Check

mediabiasfactcheck.com/propublica
    ProPublica
    partners with 47 sources, including reputable left-leaning news organizations such as the New York Times, The New Yorker, Politico, Bloomberg, NPR, PBS, ABC, BBC, Miami Herald, and many others, to produce and publish stories, and unless otherwise stated most of their stories are available for reprint under a Creative Commons license.

So you do not understand the difference between a politician and a supreme court justice?

Amazing
You don't understand my comment? You don't think that justices around the country aren't hoping to become a Supreme Court Justice? Remember, they are picked by whom? The President!. Who are they confirmed by? The Senate! Politicians... :laughing0301:

A center left-leaning publication in bed with the usual suspects.

1. Propublica - Media Bias/Fact Check

mediabiasfactcheck.com/propublica
    ProPublica
    partners with 47 sources, including reputable left-leaning news organizations such as the New York Times, The New Yorker, Politico, Bloomberg, NPR, PBS, ABC, BBC, Miami Herald, and many others, to produce and publish stories, and unless otherwise stated most of their stories are available for reprint under a Creative Commons license.
Propublica has broken a lot of stories about corruption.

No, we're just waiting to see the proof. We're not like every puking liberal on here that thinks they're the sharpest peanut in the turd and know everything under the sun.

:2up:

icklKFX.jpg

No, we're just waiting to see the proof. We're not like every puking liberal on here that thinks they're the sharpest peanut in the turd and know everything under the sun.
This from a guy who unquestioningly bought into a global Jewish conspiracy theory propounded by a guy who thinks lizard aliens are running the planet.

You aren't fooling anyone, hypocrite. Except maybe your fellow tards.

It's not illegal because of the separation of powers in the Constitution; the Supreme Court makes its own rules, which are basically whatever each Supreme Court Justice thinks is right. There was no quid pro quo; the billionaire wasn't buying anything, and Thomas wasn't selling anything. These were personal gifts from one friend to another; nothing in the law says the Supreme Court Justice cannot have friends. However, if his friend ever had a case before the Supreme Court, Justice Thomas would have to recuse himself.

Consider this Joe Biden's drug-addicted son cells influence as the son of the president of the United States, which is legal, but it would be a crime if his father did it. Don't you think that looks unseemly? Who knows what goes on between father and son? Shouldn't there be a law against that?

This from a guy who unquestioningly bought into a global Jewish conspiracy theory propounded by a guy who thinks lizard aliens are running the planet.

You aren't fooling anyone, hypocrite. Except maybe your fellow tards.
I never said anything about Jewish conspirators or lizard people. I was talking about the (REAL) Khazarian Mafia and and the Khazars who are called The Serpent People. (Satanists) Don't fucking try to put your words in my mouth.

I never said anything about Jewish conspirators or lizard people. I was talking about the (REAL) Khazarian Mafia and and the Khazars who are called The Serpent People. (Satanists) Don't fucking try to put your words in my mouth.
The source of your global Jewish conspiracy is a man who believes the world is run by shapeshifting lizard aliens, dumbass.

You are one of the most credulous rubes on this forum and that is really saying something!

"Khazarian Mafia" is just another way of saying Jews, idiot.

By the 8th or 9th century, antisemitic conspiracy theories began forming around the Khazars’ reported conversion to Judaism. This spurred antisemitic beliefs that they were building a secret empire which sought widespread control through financial gains.

Given that the Khazars moved into and settled in Eastern Europe, antisemites push the conspiracy that Ashkenazi Jews—Jews descending from Eastern Europe—are not “real Jews” and are working to infiltrate other nations on their quest for world domination

The source of your global Jewish conspiracy is a man who believes the world is run by shapeshifting lizard aliens, dumbass.

You are one of the most credulous rubes on this forum and that is really saying something!

"Khazarian Mafia" is just another way of saying Jews, idiot.

By the 8th or 9th century, antisemitic conspiracy theories began forming around the Khazars’ reported conversion to Judaism. This spurred antisemitic beliefs that they were building a secret empire which sought widespread control through financial gains.

Given that the Khazars moved into and settled in Eastern Europe, antisemites push the conspiracy that Ashkenazi Jews—Jews descending from Eastern Europe—are not “real Jews” and are working to infiltrate other nations on their quest for world domination
Horse shit. You and I are talking about two different things. Like, I call crooked politicians criminals, you call them Democrats. See the difference?

No, what the leftwing Democrats are doing like Bragg is called Tyranny.
Are you actually suggesting no elected or appointed government official can face criminal charges if a grand jury indicts them? Get out of here with that bullshit.

No, what the leftwing Democrats are doing like Bragg is called Tyranny.

How is it tyranny? Trump, like EVERY OTHER PERSON in the country, can be taken to court for break the law.
You prefer it that Trump suddenly gains immunity and can commit crimes at will? I mean, Nixon got immunity for his crimes, Trump should not have been the first....

Forum List

Back