Clarence Thomas and the Billionaire.

Not that many dems supported the war. AND that is all spin from an ignorant person that clearly was not paying attention to politics in 2002-2004.
The reality is this.
Fox News and all Republiucans attacked anybody who opposed the war. If you opposed the war it was a massive political liability because the GOP labeled you unpatriotic. Numerous dems lost their re-election bids in 2002 and were labeled unpatriotic (go look up Max Cleland you have no clue who that is).

Go look this up to get informed and educated:

1) Freedom Fries, republicans changed the name of French fries to freedom fries solely because France opposed the war, thats how devoted to the war the GOP was.
2) Max Cleland, a Vietnam vet in a wheel chair, he opposed the iraq war and was labeled unpatriotic by you MAGA republicans (clearly you are a republican even though I doubt you can admit that).
3) Powell's UN speech, where he used highly suspect intel to lie to the world about WMD that were not present.
4) Bush's speech in which he said Saddam was trying to obtain nuclear grade Uranium ( a total lie)
Valerie Plame, an undercover CIA operative, was outed by Cheney because her husband said Bush was lying.

You are very very misinformed about US history and events, clearly that is a problem and you have some serious homework to do to get informed. Look all this stuff up. All these things show that the GOP pumped this war to the max and are responsible for the war. Any dem that opposed the war was attacked and voted out of office.

Don't try to spin the GOP fuck up as somehow being a dem mistake, when it isn't. The GOP gave us the War in Iraq, and Al Gore would have never gone to war in Iraq.

Get informed.

Fox News and all Republiucans attacked anybody who opposed the war. If you opposed the war it was a massive political liability because the GOP labeled you unpatriotic. Numerous dems lost their re-election bids in 2002 and were labeled unpatriotic (go look up Max Cleland you have no clue who that is).

Cleland lost in 2002 because he opposed the Iraq war that he voted to authorize?

Get informed.

Sorry, I don't do that. Lies are lies are lies and none of them are excusable just because you like someone else less.

You keep on arguing like I support Trump. I never supported Trump but this is the way the parties have people trained.

"Yes, our candidate was awful but theirs was even more so".

I reject that standard.

I supported 90% of what Obama ran on. I supported maybe 10% of what Obama actually did as president.
If you would vote for Trump you were duped. If you voted for him twice you're a right winger. It's okay to embrace it.

If you would vote for Trump you were duped. If you voted for him twice you're a right winger. It's okay to embrace it.

He didn’t support Trump, you just think binary, that’s your issue. You don’t vote for the best candidate, you vote for the Democrat because he at least not a Republican. Your party and the Republicans are owned by the rich, when you have corporations and rich individuals spending a billion on an election, they are parties bought and paid for by the rich. But you go on believing your binary BS, it serves the rich well.

Last edited:
It was Bush's big war and he sold it to everyone, including using highly suspect intel to lie to the UN/world.
Then Bush completely mismanaged this war, and his plan was a total joke. Bush mad numerous and extreme errors along the way from "Mission Accomplished" to the vicious Iranian backed insurgency, to the whole country falling into chaos anarchy with no police or even sufficient power generation.

Bush's war in Iraq was one of the biggest blunder's in US history and it would have never happened had the properly counted all the votes in Florida and rightfully declared Gore the winner. GW Bush's election steal destroyed America and left the country in shambles and ruin after his failed presidency.

The worst single mistake ever made in the history of our country: going into the Middle East, by President Bush,” the president [Trump] said during an exclusive interview with Hill.TV.
Truth be known, we HAD to rely on other countries intel as Clinton decimated our own intel.
He didn't think we needed any longer because of all the technology we had, I'm assuming

He didn’t support Trump, you just think binary, that’s your issue. You don’t vote for the best candidate, you vote for the Democrat because he at least not a Republican. Your party amd the Republicans are owned by the rich, when you have corporations and rich individuals spending a billion on an election, they are parties bought and paid for by the rich. But you go on believing your binary BS, it serves the rich well.
Yes both parties are owned by the rich. Even still, one party is better for me than the other. No, I take that back. One party is better for SOCIETY overall and that's the Democratic party.

The Democratic party is in bed with Big Business too yes. But big business only donates 25 cents to every dollar they give Republicans because Republicans are more friendly to corporations. They believe in trickle down. I'll leave it at that.

Biden believes in middle class first. And he's enacted a lot of policies designed at shrinking the gap between the rich and rest of us. Since unregulated free market capitalism is only making things worse. You can't govern if you don't believe in government. Government is not always evil and bad. It's not always the enemy.

Truth be known, we HAD to rely on other countries intel as Clinton decimated our own intel.
He didn't think we needed any longer because of all the technology we had, I'm assuming

Inspection after inspection after inspection turned up nothing. We invaded anyway and turned up nothing.

Inspection after inspection after inspection turned up nothing. We invaded anyway and turned up nothing.
Trump won by sounding like he would be a completely different/better more moderate Republican president. He wasn't.

But it was shit like this that made a lot of people like me who aren't Republicans vote for him.

Or when candidate Trump said on 60 minutes he would raise taxes on rich people. But then he took that back later on the campaign trail but all the people on 60 minutes heard him say it and they did not hear him recant it on the campaign trail.

Trump walked away from his Sunday comment that taxes on the wealthy would “go up” once his broad tax policy proposals, which include tax cuts for rich Americans, were negotiated with Congress. That appeared to be a break with traditional Republican support for lower taxes in all income brackets.

On Monday, Trump said he did not mean to imply he was willing to raise taxes for people in higher-income brackets from their current level, but was referring to potential adjustments to his own tax policy proposal.

Then when he was president

The president himself on Sept. 13 -- long before the bill was finalized -- said the wealthy would not benefit from the GOP tax overhaul.

"The rich will not be gaining at all with this plan. We are looking for the middle class and we are looking for jobs -- jobs being the economy," Mr. Trump said.

That turned out not to be true.

Trump won by sounding like he would be a completely different/better more moderate Republican president. He wasn't.

But it was shit like this that made a lot of people like me who aren't Republicans vote for him.

Or when candidate Trump said on 60 minutes he would raise taxes on rich people. But then he took that back later on the campaign trail but all the people on 60 minutes heard him say it and they did not hear him recant it on the campaign trail.

Trump walked away from his Sunday comment that taxes on the wealthy would “go up” once his broad tax policy proposals, which include tax cuts for rich Americans, were negotiated with Congress. That appeared to be a break with traditional Republican support for lower taxes in all income brackets.

On Monday, Trump said he did not mean to imply he was willing to raise taxes for people in higher-income brackets from their current level, but was referring to potential adjustments to his own tax policy proposal.

The president himself on Sept. 13 -- long before the bill was finalized -- said the wealthy would not benefit from the GOP tax overhaul.

"The rich will not be gaining at all with this plan. We are looking for the middle class and we are looking for jobs -- jobs being the economy," Mr. Trump said.

Trump has nothing to do with what we were discussing. Nothing.

Yes both parties are owned by the rich. Even still, one party is better for me than the other. No, I take that back. One party is better for SOCIETY overall and that's the Democratic party.

The Democratic party is in bed with Big Business too yes. But big business only donates 25 cents to every dollar they give Republicans because Republicans are more friendly to corporations. They believe in trickle down. I'll leave it at that.

Biden believes in middle class first. And he's enacted a lot of policies designed at shrinking the gap between the rich and rest of us. Since unregulated free market capitalism is only making things worse. You can't govern if you don't believe in government. Government is not always evil and bad. It's not always the enemy.
Like I said, you vote for one over the other regardless how bad candidates have been.

Like I said, you vote for one over the other regardless how bad candidates have been.
I don't think Carter, Clinton, Obama or Biden did a bad job.

And I didn't like Bush, Bush 2 or Trump. So even if I did vote once for them I would not have done so a second time.

I don't think Carter, Clinton, Obama or Biden did a bad job.

And I didn't like Bush, Bush 2 or Trump. So even if I did vote once for them I would not have done so a second time.
I know always a D, you can’t help yourself, binary thinks are unable to process more than yourversion of black and white, the rich love you.

The rich who lost their SALT deductions sure whined a lot.

Forum List

Back