Clarence Thomas and the Billionaire.

Show us the gifts they lavished upon her. :dunno:
First he told us she was a member then he had the gull to ask me "when did I say that".

So from now on when a Republican says "show me where I said...." I now know that doesn't mean they didn't say it. It means they forgot or don't think you'll find it. This idiot forgot and it was 2 posts ago. How do you forget making a claim 2 posts ago?

Oh, he remembered. But he didn't care. He ignored any ethical or moral reasoning. What are the normal citizens going to do? Just what we are doing, complaining. Alito and Thomas don't care. They know they are untouchable.
Why should they care? They did nothing wrong. You all don't care, you only are attacking them because your cult told you to....

That's why you said nothing about when Judges that support your cult, don't recuse themselves from cases involving parties that have ACTUALLY paid them millions.

First he told us she was a member then he had the gull to ask me "when did I say that".

So from now on when a Republican says "show me where I said...." I now know that doesn't mean they didn't say it. It means they forgot or don't think you'll find it. This idiot forgot and it was 2 posts ago. How do you forget making a claim 2 posts ago?
Show me where I said she was a member.....

I do, they shouldn't. I have no idea if she is or isn't a member. I never claimed she was. I simply said a Judge shouldn't be hearing cases of an organiztion they are a member of.

Obviously reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.
Yes you did claim she was a member of the ACLU. How stupid are you? Let me repeat what you said

"a Judge shouldn't be hearing cases of the organization they are a member of."

So you said she was a member of the ACLU. Do you not see it? Boy are you a stupid fucking liar. But I'm used to that when talking to USMB Republicans.

Gocha.

Yes you did claim she was a member of the ACLU. How stupid are you? Let me repeat what you said

"a Judge shouldn't be hearing cases of the organization they are a member of."

So you said she was a member of the ACLU. Do you not see it? Boy are you a stupid fucking liar. But I'm used to that when talking to USMB Republicans.

Gocha.
Nowhere in that quote did I claim she was a member. I said a JUDGE. shouldn't be hearing cases they are a member of

with that said RBG was a member of the ACLU, shit, she literally founded the Women's Right Section of the organization....geez, you dembots don't know basic history

They aren’t competent or serious people.
They just drive by shouting from their Trump flag bedecked trucks. They don’t intend to answer for any of what they say. Yahoos.

Oh, he remembered. But he didn't care. He ignored any ethical or moral reasoning. What are the normal citizens going to do? Just what we are doing, complaining. Alito and Thomas don't care. They know they are untouchable.
Then why do they even care if the public has confidence in them? I think it's because we can punish Republicans for their decisions. As we should. This is why YEARS ago I said THIS IS WHY WE SHOULD VOTE FOR HILLARY. People laughed at me.

How many Supreme Court picks did Trump get? 3. Now those people see what I was talking about.

Nowhere in that quote did I claim she was a member. I said a JUDGE. shouldn't be hearing cases they are a member of

with that said RBG was a member of the ACLU, shit, she literally founded the Women's Right Section of the organization....geez, you dembots don't know basic history
Hey fuck off. You said a judge shouldn't hear cases they are a member of. So you claimed she was a member of the ACLU.

You're too stupid to know what you claimed.

You are an energy vampire. You suck energy out of people instead of blood. It's easier in person but you can get a snack online.

They aren’t competent or serious people.
They just drive by shouting from their Trump flag bedecked trucks. They don’t intend to answer for any of what they say. Yahoos.
On a great show I watch, What We Do In the Shadows on FX, there is an energy vampire. He purposely says stupid shit online to piss people off. Says it's a good way to drain people's energy. Not as good as in person so he has 5 computers going at the same time. I thought, "he doesn't need 5 computers. He just needs USMB. He can be pissing people off in politics, racism, law, science, religion, etc.
USMB would be a great place for an energy vampire. Struth is a energy vampire for sure. Claiming he didn't say what he just said.

On a great show I watch, What We Do In the Shadows on FX, there is an energy vampire. He purposely says stupid shit online to piss people off. Says it's a good way to drain people's energy. Not as good as in person so he has 5 computers going at the same time. I thought, "he doesn't need 5 computers. He just needs USMB. He can be pissing people off in politics, racism, law, science, religion, etc.
USMB would be a great place for an energy vampire. Struth is an energy vampire for sure. Claiming he didn't say what he just said.
That’s perfect. I’ve seen ads for that show but have never seen it.

Show me where I said she was a member.....

Who were you talking about when you said this "a Judge shouldn't be hearing cases of the organization they are a member of."

Sounds like you're accusing her of being a member of the ACLU. That is the organization we are talking about. So you did suggest she was a member.

Am I crazy or are you just fucking with me?

I think you just didn't realize you said it and you republicans can never just admit when you are wrong.

This is why we don't care that Joe is old. Because you don't care that you are wrong or that Trump's a liar. I'd rather have old man Joe or Kamala in charge.

Are your right wing Supreme's going to ban abortion in the future? Make it a crime? Make women who get abortions MURDERERS? Put that on a bumper sticker bitch.

We will see what comes from all the bad decisions the new Supreme Court has made recently. They are clearly legislating from the bench. Overturning precedent. Not following stari decisis.

I told people this is why it was important that Gore/Hillary won. I told them what a more conservative court would do or be like. Now it seems there is nothing we can do about it but we can vote. And Republicans are hoping we forget what they did overturning roe. They want us to forget and move past that. Fuck that. Women should never vote GOP until they overturn the overturning.

And I need Republicans to pledge they will strengthen social security and medicare before I will ever consider them again.

They are clearly legislating from the bench. Overturning precedent. Not following stari decisis.

That's outrageous!!!!

Only liberals are allowed to do that.

Hey fuck off. You said a judge shouldn't hear cases they are a member of. So you claimed she was a member of the ACLU.

You're too stupid to know what you claimed.

You are an energy vampire. You suck energy out of people instead of blood. It's easier in person but you can get a snack online.
yeah a judge shouldn't....why is that so hard for you to grasp? RBG, Thomas whoever....any organization...the ACLU, Duck Unlimited, or in say Sotomyer's case, an organization that was paying her millions of dollars.

Who were you talking about when you said this "a Judge shouldn't be hearing cases of the organization they are a member of."

Sounds like you're accusing her of being a member of the ACLU. That is the organization we are talking about. So you did suggest she was a member.

Am I crazy or are you just fucking with me?

I think you just didn't realize you said it and you republicans can never just admit when you are wrong.

This is why we don't care that Joe is old. Because you don't care that you are wrong or that Trump's a liar. I'd rather have old man Joe or Kamala in charge.

Are your right wing Supreme's going to ban abortion in the future? Make it a crime? Make women who get abortions MURDERERS? Put that on a bumper sticker bitch.
any Judge....or Justice. Reading comprehension is hard for you...I get that

Then why do they even care if the public has confidence in them? I think it's because we can punish Republicans for their decisions. As we should. This is why YEARS ago I said THIS IS WHY WE SHOULD VOTE FOR HILLARY. People laughed at me.

How many Supreme Court picks did Trump get? 3. Now those people see what I was talking about.
As always, I respectfully disagree. All should be painfully aware by now that our duopoly system is fubar. Voting for the lesser evil (or even the least unworthy of two thoroughly uninspiring legends only in their own minds) is simply racing to the bottom. Making a bad situation worse, on purpose, purely in reaction to fear. No, we need to vote "for" only those we genuinely wish to support and represent our interests,.. while in the meantime, doing everything we can to promote more and better candidates. Fuck both the GOP and DNC. They exist only for each other and to benefit billionaires worldwide. We have to really start raising hell and do much better for the sake of each other. They have the money. We have the numbers. We can make having too much stink so bad no one can stand them anymore, including themselves. No one need play this game a minute longer. Embrace hope, not fear, and we shall overcome.

The public is quickly losing all confidence in the USSC. There may not be any laws restricting these ethical violations, because up until Thomas and Alito decided to cross the border of ethical legal decisions, the USSC, for the most part, governed itself.

But between the wife of Thomas who has demonstrated she is a willing insurrectionist and the other lapses in ethical behavior, Congress may need to set up some guard rails for the High Court. We all know that is not going to happen as long as repubs can block it, since it is their appointees that are the most serious violators. If Dem appointees were the ones with the issues, the repubs would be jumping up and down and threatening Impeachments. Cause the radicals in the Old, Dead, GOP have taken over the party.
So Ginsber’s going on a trip to Israel and 13 other trips paid by billionaires and one that had a case before the Supreme Court was no big deal?

So Ginsber’s going on a trip to Israel and 13 other trips paid by billionaires and one that had a case before the Supreme Court was no big deal?
not to the demafasict party…she wasn’t a threat at the time. The court…the judicial branch, is a threat to their demafasict agenda

1) then why can't you simply explain to me what's wrong with a family friend helping a Judge's great nephew with school?

2) sounds similar to Justice Sodamayor's case....that dembots had no issue with...the only major difference is Alito didn't get any money from Singer, there is absolutely nothing wrong with a Judge going fishing with a person that donates to a political party......unlike Sotomayor who was paid directly...

The justices did not take up either case.

It is not known how Justice Sotomayor voted on whether to take up either case, though she did not publicly recuse herself.

Forum List

Back