Clarence Thomas and the Billionaire.

He is responding to me writing down the law involved with these Creeps (Thomas's)taking bribes from the wealthy . And boso here is asking for a case name or number. Laws don't have case numbers until they are tested in court , Something that no one here has even suggested happened. This guys a idiot.
so you canā€™t provide us with the case he was suppose to recuse himself fromā€¦thanks

so you canā€™t provide us with the case he was suppose to recuse himself fromā€¦thanks
You really have no clue, do you, You're the laughingstock of this forum at this point. You think you can bullshit your way out of your OPENLY DISPLAYED ignorance, you can't.

Agreed. Thereā€™s just nothing in place that allows anyone to know if violations are happening. They either self report or not. Thereā€™s no revue process or ability for investigating violations within the SC.
The point is now it can be backtracked, aligning this uncle Tom with sitting on cases that were associated with this bribery money that he didn't claim. He is guilty and he can be charged with a crime that is on the books. That being

28 U.S. Code Ā§ 455 - Disqualification of justice, judge, or magistrate judge​

The point is now it can be backtracked, aligning this uncle Tom with sitting on cases that were associated with this bribery money that he didn't claim. He is guilty and he can be charged with a crime that is on the books. That being

28 U.S. Code Ā§ 455 - Disqualification of justice, judge, or magistrate judge​

ahahha wow..."uncle tom" - it was only a matter of time before the racist slurs against Thomas would surface from you.

What cases? What cases was he involved in that the took bribe money? Please provide us the case names

I guess not, so why don't you tell us what's inappropriate about a family friend paying for a years worth of tutition?

You are a fucking idiot!!!! Let's forget about Clarence for a minute.

Justice Samuel Alito Took Luxury Fishing Vacation With GOP Billionaire Who Later Had Cases Before the Court​

In the years after the undisclosed trip to Alaska, Republican megadonor Paul Singerā€™s hedge fund has repeatedly had business before the Supreme Court. Alito has never recused himself.

I love when you guys say they all do it. Nope. Only two as far as we know "do it".

ahahha wow..."uncle tom" - it was only a matter of time before the racist slurs against Thomas would surface from you.

What cases? What cases was he involved in that the took bribe money? Please provide us the case names
I promise I won't be racist towards Sam Alito

Justice Samuel Alito Took Luxury Fishing Vacation With GOP Billionaire Who Later Had Cases Before the Court​

In the years after the undisclosed trip to Alaska, Republican megadonor Paul Singerā€™s hedge fund has repeatedly had business before the Supreme Court. Alito has never recused himself.

He's no uncle Tom.

I love when you guys say they all do it. Nope. Only two as far as we know "do it".

RBG was a Card Carrying Member of the ACLU, and never recused herself even once, even when they advocated for one position or another.

So, tough shit.

1) then why can't you simply explain to me what's wrong with a family friend helping a Judge's great nephew with school?

2) sounds similar to Justice Sodamayor's case....that dembots had no issue with...the only major difference is Alito didn't get any money from Singer, there is absolutely nothing wrong with a Judge going fishing with a person that donates to a political party......unlike Sotomayor who was paid directly...

I promise I won't be racist towards Sam Alito

He's no uncle Tom.
So? Why can't judges go fishing with people that donate to a political party?

FTA: Since 2004, when OpenSecrets first began tracking Supreme Court financial disclosure data, justices have disclosed taking 1,306 trips reimbursed by others.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg disclosed taking more trips than any other justice in 2018, totaling 14. She visited Tel Aviv, Israel where she was awarded a lifetime achievement award by the Genesis Prize Foundation. Shortly following the award ceremony, she disclosed being provided transportation, food and lodging as a tourist and guest of billionaire Israeli businessman Morris Kahn.
Kahn has had business before the Supreme Court before. The high court handed Kahnā€™s company Amdocs Limited a win in November 2017 when it declined to take up a patent-related case.

Again, they all do it, you just want to pretend.

The fact is almost all judges are partial to a particular political party. There are no unbiased judges.

ACLU defends the Constitution
That's great and all, but a Judge shouldn't be hearing cases of the organization they are a member of.

Dembots of course didn't care when it was a Judge they liked....because dembots are corrupt

Forum List

Back