Clarence Thomas-Enemy to Blacks, And all of America

Remember Incest Joe said what a nice articulate African American Obama was.
And what does this have to do with Clarence Thomas and his decisions while on the Supreme Court?

Maybe one day people will truly become color blind and accept people for the content of their character and accomplishments. Until such time the country will remain torn apart for political and financial gain.

Maybe one day people will truly become color blind and accept people for the content of their character and accomplishments. Until such time the country will remain torn apart for political and financial gain.
How about you do that and understand that a black person can dislike Thomas because he's black and taking away things that have helped blacks and has voted to basically erase our rightt vote. If you were about colorblind you would oppose what Thomas has done.

And what does this have to do with Clarence Thomas and his decisions while on the Supreme Court?
Biden tried to keep him, Thomas, off the Supreme Court. Also I was not responding to you. Let us know when they make you a moderator. Until then it just is not your problem.

Biden tried to keep him, Thomas, off the Supreme Court. Also I was not responding to you. Let us know when they make you a moderator. Until then it just is not your problem.
I don't care who you were responding to, I am the OP so this thread is my responsibility and like everybody else I have the right to respond to your comment. You were off topic and the next one will be reported since you want to bring up moderators. Thomas should never have been appointed, so Biden was right. And what you said didn't have anything to do with this topic.

This thread is about Clarence Thomas and why he is the enemy of blacks. It is not about white racist opinions of what a successful black person is. It's ironic that the only successful blacks to whites on the right are Uncle Toms who work every day to erase things that have allowed blacks equal opportunity.

Yes staidhup, you are sad.

Ali Off-topic and responses have been deleted (removed from view).
The thread topic is whether and how

Clarence Thomas-Enemy to Blacks, And all of America​

or how not. Stay on the thread topic.

I don't care who you were responding to, I am the OP so this thread is my responsibility and like everybody else I have the right to respond to your comment. You were off topic and the next one will be reported since you want to bring up moderators. Thomas should never have been appointed, so Biden was right. And what you said didn't have anything to do with this topic.
:boohoo:

Must be tough to see a successful articulate self made black man succeed. Your problem is that you judge based on the color of one’s skin not their character and desire to better their life through hard work and dedication.
He is the worse of all things , he is a TOM.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Love all the MAGA's here from a group that is known for it's bigotry and they are standing up for this uncle Tom because they both lick the same boots. This is what I call Comedy. Divine Comedy.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Of course Thomas is intelligent to a white racist. He's doing your bidding.
You do not knjow who is white or black here.

You are the worst racist on this forum

being a black racist is no better or worse than being a white racist

Love all the MAGA's here from a group that is known for it's bigotry and they are standing up for this uncle Tom because they both lick the same boots. This is what I call Comedy. Divine Comedy.
You hate Thomas because he's an American patriot like Booker T Washington and George Washington Carver. Real Americans. You judge him by his skin color, that he should think a certain way because he's Black. That's racist. Deplorable.

You do not knjow who is white or black here.

You are the worst racist on this forum

being a black racist is no better or worse than being a white racist

It's pretty easy to see. And my reaction to your racism is not racism

You hate Thomas because he's an American patriot like Booker T Washington and George Washington Carver. Real Americans. You judge him by his skin color, that he should think a certain way because he's Black. That's racist. Deplorable.
Thomas is no patriot. Nor is he a real American. You only defend him because he does what you want. YOU think all blacks should think one way. That's racist.

Bigotry is calling him an uncle tom

That makes YOU a tom as he is a better man than you
No, it's actually the truth.

“The concept of an ‘Uncle Tom’ as that term is used in the Black community-is a slave who is given prestige and comfort by the master, using his position to tread on the slaves abused by the master,” - Pam Keith

This is basically what Thomas has done. That's why you defend him.

Forum List

Back