Clarence Thomas: is he ill?

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
He said in his opinion that government cannot give or take away from human decency.

Maybe he is suffering from an onset of early dementia.

He said in his opinion that government cannot give or take away from human decency.

Maybe he is suffering from an onset of early dementia.

Thomas disqualified himself from the bench many years ago.

Now he is just a proxy for whatever Scalia says.

Anita Hill clearly showed us what kind of asshole Thomas is. If Biden and Kennedy hadn't gotten chickenshit after Thomas' "high-tech lynching" comment during his confirmation hearings - he never would have been confirmed - because there were more women waiting to testify. He is a disgrace!

• Banned
Dignity.

Dignity, not decency.

He pointed out how the Nazis couldn't take away the dignity of the Jews, that slaveholders couldn't take away the dignity of slaves.

Which is true.

But get back to the racist insults.

And he was, as you, wrong on this. And what racist insults, lunkhead? The slaves and the Jews were certainly beaten down. Many kept their decency and dignity, and many did not.

You need to read and not carry a cross for an unsustainable position. Thomas was wrong, period.

Government can affect for better or worse human decency and dignity.

Dignity.

Dignity, not decency.

He pointed out how the Nazis couldn't take away the dignity of the Jews, that slaveholders couldn't take away the dignity of slaves.

Which is true.

And he was, as you, wrong on this. And what racist insults, lunkhead? The slaves and the Jews were certainly beaten down. Many kept their decency and dignity, and many did not.

You need to read and not carry a cross for an unsustainable position. Thomas was wrong, period.

Your faith in the incredible power of government - to literally provide or take away a person's very dignity, wow - is noted.

Dignity.

Dignity, not decency.

Which is true.

Absolutely it can!

Jim Crow laws affected human decency and dignity. So did the Apartheid laws and the anti-semitic laws in Germany.

To claim otherwise is disingenuous.

Dignity.

Dignity, not decency.

Which is true.

Your faith in the incredible power of government - to literally provide or take away a person's very dignity, wow - is noted..
That you don't understand is your problem, not anyone else's. :lol:

Dignity.

Dignity, not decency.

Which is true.

Your faith in the incredible power of government - to literally provide or take away a person's very dignity, wow - is noted..
No I don't, but I absolutely believe that you folks believe that.

So we're good.

Oh, and the "racist" thing was just a poke - I know that you and the PC Police are in charge of deciding what's racist.

Last edited:
Dignity.

Dignity, not decency.

Which is true.

No I don't, but I absolutely believe that you folks believe that.

So we're good.

Oh, and the "racist" thing was just a poke - I know that you and the PC Police are in charge of deciding what's racist. .
Really, you don't. It is your problem and those who think like you, your ilk. I do truly wonder if the AJ is suffering from a mental illness. He would not be the first, I am sure.

It's all good, Jonah.

Forum List

Back