Class ACT DEMOCRATS... walking out on murdered Americans' Parents!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Spitting on Their Graves: Democrats Leave Benghazi Hearing Before Testimony From Families of Victims

During the second portion of a House Oversight and Government Reform hearing about Benghazi Thursday on Capitol Hill, the majority of Democrats on the Committee left the room and refused to listen to the testimony of Patricia Smith and Charles Woods. Ms. Smith is the mother of Sean Smith, an information management officer killed in the 9/11 Benghazi attack. Charles Woods is the father of Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, who was also killed.

Spitting on Their Graves: Democrats Leave Benghazi Hearing Before Testimony From Families of Victims - Katie Pavlich

How totally disgusting !
Are these Democrat representatives' actions of people that really care about Americans?
I am not surprised by actions like these as these people are burying their heads in the sand while Rome burns!

Spitting on Their Graves: Democrats Leave Benghazi Hearing Before Testimony From Families of Victims

During the second portion of a House Oversight and Government Reform hearing about Benghazi Thursday on Capitol Hill, the majority of Democrats on the Committee left the room and refused to listen to the testimony of Patricia Smith and Charles Woods. Ms. Smith is the mother of Sean Smith, an information management officer killed in the 9/11 Benghazi attack. Charles Woods is the father of Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, who was also killed.

Spitting on Their Graves: Democrats Leave Benghazi Hearing Before Testimony From Families of Victims - Katie Pavlich

How totally disgusting !
Are these Democrat representatives' actions of people that really care about Americans?
I am not surprised by actions like these as these people are burying their heads in the sand while Rome burns!

What else can you expect from traitorous, Anti-American, scum of the Earth dimocraps?

How totally disgusting !

What else can you expect from traitorous, Anti-American, scum of the Earth dimocraps?

:clap2:

How totally disgusting !

:clap2:

Bowing-Man.jpg

Of course they left. Remember, this is a "phony scandal". Dear Reader told them so, so they unquestioningly believe him.

Listening to the parents of those Obama allowed to be killed might remind them that they have some humanity left -- and humanity just gets in the way of the progressive agenda.

Of course they left. Remember, this is a "phony scandal". Dear Reader told them so, so they unquestioningly believe him.

Listening to the parents of those Obama allowed to be killed might remind them that they have some humanity left -- and humanity just gets in the way of the progressive agenda.

What's a few dead Americans in the cause of the 'greater good' (dimocraps taking over America)?

I hope you don't think I'm kidding.

They're not.......

What's a few dead Americans in the cause of the 'greater good' (dimocraps taking over America)?

I hope you don't think I'm kidding.

They're not.......

Oh, I know. History proves the left has little regard for human life. Oh, they SAY they do...but their actions say the exact opposite.

Forum List

Back