Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Rock music sucks...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011

Vs

Which do you like more? Obviously nostalgia will play a bias role but for me the emotions that are drawn out with the "raspy vocals" by Disturbed make this one of the few covers where I think the new artist has surpassed the original. What say you? And please don't vote until actually listening to both.

I will roll Simon and Garfunkel. As I get older, my tolerance of loud heavy music has disappeared. Not a fan of the remake.

I will roll Simon and Garfunkel. As I get older, my tolerance of loud heavy music has disappeared. Not a fan of the remake.
Did you listen to it? Its neither loud nor heavy. And it has an orchestra type accompaniment ffs lol

Vs

Which do you like more? Obviously nostalgia will play a bias role but for me the emotions that are drawn out with the "raspy vocals" by Disturbed make this one of the few covers where I think the new artist has surpassed the original. What say you? And please don't vote until actually listening to both.

I don't consider the original to be Rock.

Vs

What would you consider it?

Vs

What would you consider it?

Folk sounds right.

Latest new rock song I like is Shame by the Foo Fighters. Tool has a new release I like also.

Latest new rock song I like is Shame by the Foo Fighters. Tool has a new release I like also.
Evanescence has a new album in the works.
She took about 10 years off doing orchestral/stage type music. Saw her a couple years ago with Lindsey Sterling. Lindsey was amazing, Amy Lee not so much.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back