Classless Democrats boo our President at the World Series.

If you watched the video....the stadium was doing a "Salute to Veterans" in between innings...showing military members....then, in the middle, they flash video of Capt. Bone Spurs. You know...the guy who dodged Viet Nam. The guy who insulted a Gold Star mother. The guy who denigrated POWs. That guy. Shame on anyone who DIDN'T boo.
278675-7381dfeded44fd3b6dc84d94fdd8bcc3.jpg
The guy that overwhelming majority of Vets, Vietnam Vets, and those serving in the military voted for in 2016 and will do the same in 2020? That guy?
You have the facts to back that up? Almost everyone vet I know (and I know quite a few) either didn't vote for him in 2016 or certainly is NOT going to vote for him in 2020 after watching his pathetic performance so far.
I don't think we can use your sampling for the poll you took, Bodie. just sayin'.
I can use my useless sampling of the vets I know, and they ALL stand behind our Commander In Chief
The "Vets" he knows are those voices with TDS in his head.

Blacks working really scares you huh? Lol

Damn straight it does. They're not stupid. They know that a black who is working is a black paying taxes. A black paying taxes is a black that has power and can't be control by the liberals anymore. If you're a poor black living in section 8 housing on food stamps, they've got you by the dick and can lead you anywhere they want and there is nothing you can do about it.

But with a job all that changes.
So you assfucks think that over 85% of blacks don't work?
Huh ? Who said that
the dumbass Airplanemechanic who said this: "They know that a black who is working is a black paying taxes. A black paying taxes is a black that has power and can't be controlled by the liberals anymore. If you're a poor black living in section 8 housing on food stamps, they've got you by the dick and can lead you anywhere they want and there is nothing you can do about it." Blacks will vote for the Democrat Presidential candidate at least 85% of the time.

Get a brain. Save your embarrassment.
Remind me how many blacks I have control of now...

I have two under control, but one of them is getting uppity.

If you watched the video....the stadium was doing a "Salute to Veterans" in between innings...showing military members....then, in the middle, they flash video of Capt. Bone Spurs. You know...the guy who dodged Viet Nam. The guy who insulted a Gold Star mother. The guy who denigrated POWs. That guy. Shame on anyone who DIDN'T boo.
The guy that overwhelming majority of Vets, Vietnam Vets, and those serving in the military voted for in 2016 and will do the same in 2020? That guy?
You have the facts to back that up? Almost everyone vet I know (and I know quite a few) either didn't vote for him in 2016 or certainly is NOT going to vote for him in 2020 after watching his pathetic performance so far.

I'm a veteran of the Air National Guard.

I didn't vote for trump and won't vote for him next year.

You can add me to your list of vets.
You are in the minority, BIGLY

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...role-in-donald-trump-winning-the-white-house/
How swing-state military veterans played a key role in Donald Trump winning the White House

Election 2016 exit polls: votes by military service | Statista

The anti-Americans were must likely deep state employees or intoxicated, brain-dead, consumers of fake news.

Looked like the vast majority of spectators were doing the booing. You think the stadium was filled with deep state employees?

I'll bet the political representation was about 80-90% Democrats in that stadium. The crowd is primarily from the DC, Northern Virginia, and Maryland. How could they NOT be Democrats?

Yes, there are lots of people disgusted with trump, and you can find them everywhere.
Other than chapped ass leftist I know of no one that hates Trump

More than 50% of the country wants him impeached and removed from office. You don't know many people, do you?
I know of no one that wants that and I know of no one that has been polled.
Just like with guns most gun owners have never been ask of their opinion of guns.

It’s also important to note and is perfectly illuminating that almost all of those childish, rude democrats at that stadium that night were well-off white people.
But they loves themselves some diversity, right? There were more non-whites on the field than in the stands.
Phonies. Hypocrites.

Not all voters are as ignorant, lying & bigoted as you. Really. You should step outside of Trump world once in a while.

Elizabeth Warren never lied about her heritage.

As for Biden, no woman has accused his of sexual assault like your fat sassed orange buddy

serious-face-donald-trump-yeah-right-meme-M.png

Elizabeth-Warren-Texas-American-Indian-M.png

99% of people in DC are lefties. Mitt Romney only got like 7% of the vote so nobody should be surprised by this

Why...was Jojo "The World's Dumbest Politician and Sexual Abuser" present?

Joe Biden's Draft Record Looks a Lot Like Donald Trump's. Do Democrats Care?
upload_2019-10-29_3-23-21.jpeg
Jun 9, 2019 · It was one of five deferments Biden received (the same number as notorious GOP “draft dodger” Dick Cheney) and allowed him to avoid being

Why...was Jojo "The World's Dumbest Politician and Sexual Abuser" present?

Joe Biden's Draft Record Looks a Lot Like Donald Trump's. Do Democrats Care?
View attachment 286814
Jun 9, 2019 · It was one of five deferments Biden received (the same number as notorious GOP “draft dodger” Dick Cheney) and allowed him to avoid being

The draft was immoral anyway.

As expected President attended game 5 and was loudly booed by the classless Trump hating Democrats in attendance. You can't leave your partisan butt hurt at home even for one night. Obama was the worst President in modern history but he was not treated like that by Republican fans. Democrats really do suck.

President Trump booed loudly at Nationals Park during World Series Game 5

A lot of his fans aren't happy with his decision re the Kurds, most likely. Don't think it was all just Democrats.

On edit, I noted where he was; boos are tons better than cheers with that mob of gimps and traitors. Should have been a lot more boos. He needs to work harder.

As expected President attended game 5 and was loudly booed by the classless Trump hating Democrats in attendance. You can't leave your partisan butt hurt at home even for one night. Obama was the worst President in modern history but he was not treated like that by Republican fans. Democrats really do suck.

President Trump booed loudly at Nationals Park during World Series Game 5

A lot of his fans aren't happy with his decision re the Kurds, most likely. Don't think it was all just Democrats.
They’re all democrats. I live here. It’s the law.

Looked like the vast majority of spectators were doing the booing. You think the stadium was filled with deep state employees?

I'll bet the political representation was about 80-90% Democrats in that stadium. The crowd is primarily from the DC, Northern Virginia, and Maryland. How could they NOT be Democrats?

Yes, there are lots of people disgusted with trump, and you can find them everywhere.

More than 50% of the country wants him impeached and removed from office. You don't know many people, do you?
Just like with guns most gun owners have never been ask of their opinion of guns.

Not my fault if you only associate with like minded idiots.

Was it Karmic justice that the Nats got spanked in all three home games by the Astros? :cool-45:

I don't think the team was doing the chanting. I was people supporting both teams who did that.
No, they’re all Nats supporters. It was a home game. They got what they deserved. Unfortunately I live here, too, and I waited 34 years for a team only to see it get hijacked by democrat hypocrites. They removed the ages-old W from the uniforms while W Bush was in office because they have to invoke their fascist democrat will.
Gross.

Not my fault if you only associate with like minded idiots.
Wasn't talking about people I associate with people I come in contact with

I want Houston to look this down so badly now. I want the Swamp to be humiliated just for the crap they pulled on our President.

Forum List

Back