"Clean" Thread Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can make the claim that more than half the threads on the board violate this policy.

The real problem are too many competing forums that can allow an article to be posted.

Current News versus breaking news versus Politics versus Congress, which one should the fully relatable article fit in?

So Moderators move them around but never really a common violation in the first place, better to merge some of the forum sections to make it easier to post in the right place and easier to check for a duplicate post.

There have been times I have to look through 4 forum areas to decide where I can post an article without trouble.

It would be nice to decrease/compress the number of different forums but we have a hard time getting the Gods to do anything.

This is why an everyday Main page ADMINISTRATOR is badly needed.

The board owners refuse. When CK was here, he both worked for them and was an active Admin. They won't let anyone else do that now.
Why not? What does an active Admin do?
Well, CK actively participated in decisions and discussions and got know the community. Admins can alter forums and such that we can not do. When Intense and Trajan we’re admins, it was the same.

I'm confused about the policy....

In the titles of 2 threads on the board....one has the words "Gropin Joe" and the other has "Jezebel".... One is about the President and one is about the VP.

Both are in Zone 1 forums...have been there for about 24 hours each....

This doesn't violate the "clean start" policy?
Not if started by conservatives, no.
Agree

View attachment 451807

I may not be a canary but I'm at least on a few watchlists now...

...Veteran, NRA member, gun owner, Deplorable, white, male, redneck...

...and damn proud of it!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Sorry, you're not on my list.

So how much does your Uncle Joe claim he's going to pay you commies for your snitching, anyway? Is it like a salary or more like a bounty on how many of your neighbors you can get arrested on fake charges?

You're new here, so I'll just suggest you get to know people before running your mouth with utter nonsense, Dudley.

A person doesn't need to be here long at all to figure out what you are all about old lady.

My point is, there are posters here who (by all reports) would be banned from the tech giants, but they are still here, showing me that censorship by government is not a thing. I don't understand why you continue to be so overly sensitive about this.

It screws up the global coherence field.

And I'm not sensitive. Pft. :gay:

May I sum up this thread for all you nice folks.??

I really don't think ownership or management gives a flying fuck or ratz azz about what anyone thunks here.......jezzz sayin

As always...follow the money. This site's ad revenue is unabashedly conservative..and hair on fire conservative, at that.

The spotlighted posts are RW..always.

That being said...the owners and moderators go out of their way to be even-handed. Often in the face of much provocation.

The fact that all sides whine about how they are discriminated against is a good sign...IMO.

As always...follow the money. This site's ad revenue is unabashedly conservative..and hair on fire conservative, at that.

That being said...the owners and moderators go out of their way to be even-handed. Often in the face of much provocation.

The fact that all sides whine about how they are discriminated against is a good sign...IMO.
I was always under the impression that the ads tended to follow the individuals internet habits to a great degree. Right now, the ad I see is for Spring Hill Nurseries, which I would not recommend to anybody since it is an absolute bottom feeding shit Nursery, but I'm having a hard time seeing it as hair on fire conservative.

I was always under the impression that the ads tended to follow the individuals internet habits to a great degree. Right now, the ad I see is for Spring Hill Nurseries, which I would not recommend to anybody since it is an absolute bottom feeding shit Nursery, but I'm having a hard time seeing it as hair on fire conservative.
I have a pop up for ammo..another from patriotdepot.com..Trump, shaken not stirred...one for erectile disfunction.....judicial report...whining about illegal immigration......the hair on fire is the spotlighted posts....imo.
Truth is I only see ads on the phone...nothing gets past my ad blocker on the computer.

Last edited:

I say they don't give a shit about how the coffee is. There will always be one moron to replace one who leaves. Ususally the biggest whiners will never leave because no one else wants their low life asses.

I can make the claim that more than half the threads on the board violate this policy.

The real problem are too many competing forums that can allow an article to be posted.

Current News versus breaking news versus Politics versus Congress, which one should the fully relatable article fit in?

So Moderators move them around but never really a common violation in the first place, better to merge some of the forum sections to make it easier to post in the right place and easier to check for a duplicate post.

There have been times I have to look through 4 forum areas to decide where I can post an article without trouble.

It would be nice to decrease/compress the number of different forums but we have a hard time getting the Gods to do anything.

The board owners refuse. When CK was here, he both worked for them and was an active Admin. They won't let anyone else do that now.
Well, CK actively participated in decisions and discussions and got know the community. Admins can alter forums and such that we can not do. When Intense and Trajan we’re admins, it was the same.

In the titles of 2 threads on the board....one has the words "Gropin Joe" and the other has "Jezebel".... One is about the President and one is about the VP.

Report it. We don’t read or catch every single thread.

The Jezebel thread is still in zone 1....and a moderator is actively commenting on the thread.

Look...your sandbox...your sand....but if you're going to have a policy...enforce it.

The Jezebel thread is still in zone 1....and a moderator is actively commenting on the thread.

Look...your sandbox...your sand....but if you're going to have a policy...enforce it.
The Jezebel thread does not taunt people who are in this forum. It merely discusses a public figure in a derogatory way. If it indulged in the sort of taunting language used by so many of the authoritarian leftists here, you might have point, but it doesn't.

The Jezebel thread does not taunt people who are in this forum. It merely discusses a public figure in a derogatory way. If it indulged in the sort of taunting language used by so many of the authoritarian leftists here, you might have point, but it doesn't.

Well the other thread I identified was moved because it had "gropin Joe" in the title. I'll let you explain the difference.

Well the other thread I identified was moved because it had "gropin Joe" in the title. I'll let you explain the difference.
It should not have been moved if that is all it was as he does grope children. In one video , he can be seen placing his hand directly on the breast of a 10 or 11 year old girl until she grimaced and moves away.

Did the thread also assail people in this forum, though? If so, it should have been moved.

Report them

No, I'm not a brown shirt wearing fascist that tries to silence other people.

Oh dear, why is it so hard for people to do the obvious? use the thread title that is from the article you are posting.

It helps search engines, it helps the forum get better traffic response and it is a sign of maturity.

That is the main point of Clean Thread Policy.

This is just another way of censoring speech.

Any poster who can’t stick to facts is a loser.

It should not have been moved if that is all it was as he does grope children. In one video , he can be seen placing his hand directly on the breast of a 10 or 11 year old girl until she grimaced and moves away.

Did the thread also assail people in this forum, though? If so, it should have been moved.

You seem to be ignorant of what the policy states. The mods are too apparently.

You seem to be ignorant of what the policy states. The mods are too apparently.
I'm not seeing where you can't call a man who gropes children a groper of children
Can you point that out to me, please?

Make me GOD, I fix the clutter, then I will give you a lifetime supply of Lollipops!

:yes_text12:
Follow the FOX!

Depending on the day I'm either a far left commie or a far right Nazi.

Then again, that might be the days I forget to take my schizophrenia meds :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back