"Clean" Thread Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
[

Our problem now is that the MEDIA ITSELF are huge purveyors of "baiting and polarizing and inflammatory rhetoric".

People need to read that over and over again until it sinks in.

The only real question is why?

Journalism schools turning out community organizers instead of objective reporters. And the struggle for power, We allowed there to be TOO much power to fight over. And now EVERY MONIED INTEREST in America wants to be with the winners. Including most of media owners and top brass. Because WINNERS can now literally re-design America with all the power they won if they CHOOSE to use it.

This is just another way of censoring speech.

Its useless. One thread was shit canned because of the CTP violation (the OP included the word "pedo"...the OP just started it again 19 minutes later and in the #2 post on the new thread by the OP ...he put the offensive word "pedo" in it.

Closed Thread:

Thread Still Open:

It's a joke. I guess the board is okay with saying kids are being sexually assaulted....without any proof whatsoever.

Maybe we should sent up a camp here for posting deprogramming

1611934645095.png

Double deodorant bar might help clean up.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Its useless. One thread was shit canned because of the CTP violation (the OP included the word "pedo"...the OP just started it again 19 minutes later and in the #2 post on the new thread by the OP ...he put the offensive word "pedo" in it.

Closed Thread:

Thread Still Open:

It's a joke. I guess the board is okay with saying kids are being sexually assaulted....without any proof whatsoever.

If the topic is IMPORTANT ENOUGH to thread starter, we expect them to at least START the conversation cleanly. That means not lighting a dumpster fire BEFORE the thread has a chance to survive.

We're not stupid. We cannot FORCE level of effort in discussion. But we can demand that every thread starter take a deep breath and present the topic cleanly.

Also -- it's always been policy to hold the OPoster MORE responsible for staying on THEIR TOPICS and not trolling than anyone else in the thread. Dont like to waste time cleaning up the shit piles if the OPoster is joining in..

Closed Thread:

Thread Still Open:

If the topic is IMPORTANT ENOUGH to thread starter, we expect them to at least START the conversation cleanly. That means not lighting a dumpster fire BEFORE the thread has a chance to survive.

We're not stupid. We cannot FORCE level of effort in discussion. But we can demand that every thread starter take a deep breath and present the topic cleanly.

Also -- it's always been policy to hold the OPoster MORE responsible for staying on THEIR TOPICS and not trolling than anyone else in the thread. Dont like to waste time cleaning up the shit piles if the OPoster is joining in..

So you close a thread because of an objectional word.
Then 19 minutes later, the guy who has his thread closed opens another thread without the objectionable word.
And then, in post #2 he puts the objectionable word.

If you're going to have an objection to it in post #1 but not post #2 by the same poster...it's stupid.

BTW...why are you okay with someone throwing the word 'pedophile' around so loosely?

In other news, some boards have already taken precautions against the coming waves of Commie pogroms the Biden administration's FBI Gestapo has announced already by becoming private current members only and recommended guest invites, while looking for servers in countries that have free speech policies, like Russia.

See the irony in Russia being a bastion of free speech, while the U.S. becomes a Stalinist shithole romper room for dope addled left wing deviants and Wall Street scum? This board is going to do whatever it's told to to stay in business, like every other board at risk under China Joes' new regime.

I am in one forum that has closed itself from the publics eye, new members can still join, but as a recommendation only from an existing member.
In other words, it's on the dark web and you all have something serious to hide?

I can make the claim that more than half the threads on the board violate this policy.

The real problem are too many competing forums that can allow an article to be posted.

Current News versus breaking news versus Politics versus Congress, which one should the fully relatable article fit in?

So Moderators move them around but never really a common violation in the first place, better to merge some of the forum sections to make it easier to post in the right place and easier to check for a duplicate post.

There have been times I have to look through 4 forum areas to decide where I can post an article without trouble.

It would be nice to decrease/compress the number of different forums but we have a hard time getting the Gods to do anything.

This is why an everyday Main page ADMINISTRATOR is badly needed.

The board owners refuse. When CK was here, he both worked for them and was an active Admin. They won't let anyone else do that now.
Why not? What does an active Admin do?

In other news, some boards have already taken precautions against the coming waves of Commie pogroms the Biden administration's FBI Gestapo has announced already by becoming private current members only and recommended guest invites, while looking for servers in countries that have free speech policies, like Russia.

See the irony in Russia being a bastion of free speech, while the U.S. becomes a Stalinist shithole romper room for dope addled left wing deviants and Wall Street scum? This board is going to do whatever it's told to to stay in business, like every other board at risk under China Joes' new regime.

I am in one forum that has closed itself from the publics eye, new members can still join, but as a recommendation only from an existing member.
In other words, it's on the dark web and you all have something serious to hide?
1611980496734.png

What makes you say that?

*****CHUCKLE*****

1611980572098.png

Closed Thread:

Thread Still Open:

So you close a thread because of an objectional word.
Then 19 minutes later, the guy who has his thread closed opens another thread without the objectionable word.
And then, in post #2 he puts the objectionable word.

If you're going to have an objection to it in post #1 but not post #2 by the same poster...it's stupid.

BTW...why are you okay with someone throwing the word 'pedophile' around so loosely?

Its not stupid. People browsing the site as guest or potential members appreciate clean titles that are informative. So do the members who tend to TAKE THE BAIT all the way down the gullet and are "set-off" or triggered by inflammatory words and just react to those words and NOT the topic. We also added the request to make titles that actually reflect the topic so that members and mods can navigate the choices more easily. It also aids in searching for duplicates for members.

There's no restriction on -- or lists of "inflammatory words". That wasn't the intent of "clean start". Only that the thread starter care enough to think about the topic and craft it straight up without a suicide belt on. If you're thinking more about scoring than you are about the topic you ought to go walk the dog or sober up or take a med before unleashing a new topic.

We care about TOPICS. Not content in general. This is just an extension of that cohesive and unique approach to moderating an open public site for discussion.

If you're still here, we're probably OK with you speaking freely. I had to endure a devious and sadistic bastard former Chief of CIA last week lumping ME as a Libertarian into the list of "domestic terrorism" threats to this nation. I'm "OK with that" because he's a desperate and despicable used up tool.

Would I ban him? Hell no. Let him stew in his own feces,

Last edited:
I can make the claim that more than half the threads on the board violate this policy.

The real problem are too many competing forums that can allow an article to be posted.

Current News versus breaking news versus Politics versus Congress, which one should the fully relatable article fit in?

So Moderators move them around but never really a common violation in the first place, better to merge some of the forum sections to make it easier to post in the right place and easier to check for a duplicate post.

There have been times I have to look through 4 forum areas to decide where I can post an article without trouble.

It would be nice to decrease/compress the number of different forums but we have a hard time getting the Gods to do anything.

The board owners refuse. When CK was here, he both worked for them and was an active Admin. They won't let anyone else do that now.
Well, CK actively participated in decisions and discussions and got know the community. Admins can alter forums and such that we can not do. When Intense and Trajan we’re admins, it was the same.

Well, CK actively participated in decisions and discussions and got know the community. Admins can alter forums and such that we can not do. When Intense and Trajan we’re admins, it was the same.

I'm confused about the policy....

In the titles of 2 threads on the board....one has the words "Gropin Joe" and the other has "Jezebel".... One is about the President and one is about the VP.

Both are in Zone 1 forums...have been there for about 24 hours each....

This doesn't violate the "clean start" policy?

In the titles of 2 threads on the board....one has the words "Gropin Joe" and the other has "Jezebel".... One is about the President and one is about the VP.

Gropin Joe edited.

Report it. We don’t read or catch every single thread.

Stop crying and report them.

I've seen a few too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back