"Clean" Thread Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
This is just another way of censoring speech.

I can make the claim that more than half the threads on the board violate this policy.

The real problem are too many competing forums that can allow an article to be posted.

Current News versus breaking news versus Politics versus Congress, which one should the fully relatable article fit in?

So Moderators move them around but never really a common violation in the first place, better to merge some of the forum sections to make it easier to post in the right place and easier to check for a duplicate post.

There have been times I have to look through 4 forum areas to decide where I can post an article without trouble.

I can make the claim that more than half the threads on the board violate this policy.

If they do - and we look at title, OP (as the policy notes - it's up to the OP to keep his/her/it's thread viable) - then report it (but don't bother with old threads please).

The real problem are too many competing forums that can allow an article to be posted.

Current News versus breaking news versus Politics versus Congress, which one should the fully relatable article fit in?

So Moderators move them around but never really a common violation in the first place, better to merge some of the forum sections to make it easier to post in the right place and easier to check for a duplicate post.

There have been times I have to look through 4 forum areas to decide where I can post an article without trouble.

It would be nice to decrease/compress the number of different forums but we have a hard time getting the Gods to do anything.

It would be nice to decrease/compress the number of different forums but we have a hard time getting the Gods to do anything.

Make me GOD, I fix the clutter, then I will give you a lifetime supply of Lollipops!

:yes_text12:

Make me GOD, I fix the clutter, then I will give you a lifetime supply of Lollipops!

Make it m&m's and I'll set up my portable alter and incense and get a set of hail-sunset Tommy-beads!

Make it m&m's and I'll set up my portable alter and incense and get a set of hail-sunset Tommy-beads!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

You could do like the Mods do, and use the search engine.

Lifetime?

1611775614414.png

Lifetime?

View attachment 449308
uh oh...Tommy might be gaining another acolyte...

If they do - and we look at title, OP (as the policy notes - it's up to the OP to keep his/her/it's thread viable) - then report it (but don't bother with old threads please).

Blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzzz

The double standard is glaringly apparent.

Based on the rules setup on this site, a miniscule amount of threads started by rightwingers are up to snuff.

But, that should be no surprise to anyone.

It rarely works because the headline of the article can be different from an already posted article but essentially cover the same grounds.

It rarely works because the headline of the article can be different from an already posted article but essentially cover the same grounds.

One of the reasons Mods acquire short tempers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back