Cleaner atmospher means more Arctic sea-ice melt, study says

Well, now, almost all the electricity produced in Oregon is from hydro and wind. And, yes, I also drive a car, and do other things that contribute to the present increase GHGs. And vote for people that will support the necessary R and D to get us off of fossil fuels while maintaining our wonderful standard of living.

Well, now, almost all the electricity produced in Oregon is from hydro and wind. And, yes, I also drive a car, and do other things that contribute to the present increase GHGs. And vote for people that will support the necessary R and D to get us off of fossil fuels while maintaining our wonderful standard of living.
OH, so you're just a fish and bird killer.
So what gives you the right?

holy shit, openingly admit you are a hypocrite. Now that just made my morning. Old socks asks why some poster has the right to pollute, and he pollutes. Admits he pollutes.

He breathes, therefore he pollutes. His pure presence is pollution. His poop has to go somewhere right? I love these goofball nutjobs who think they are on some high and mighty list of god and are exempt from being an asswipe. Well here is libturd that is a perfect example of first class asswipe. in fact, a hypocritical libturd first class asswipe

Last edited:

A fishing pole and shotgun.

Your hypocrisy is dripping again.

LOL. But, back to the subject. A cleaner atmosphere means more warming of the oceans. More warming of the permafrost. We saw that effect when we and Europe cleaned up our emissions. And we will see it again when India and China clean up theirs.

LOL. But, back to the subject. A cleaner atmosphere means more warming of the oceans. More warming of the permafrost. We saw that effect when we and Europe cleaned up our emissions. And we will see it again when India and China clean up theirs.
so ending pollution is going to kill us? Is that what you're saying?

No, that is the kind of thing that you say. What I am saying is that there are laws of physics and that doing anything at all results in putting those laws into action. In this case, less reflection of energy back into space means that more of that energy will stay in the atmosphere and oceans. We have already seen that demonstrated when we and Europe cleaned up a large amount of our pollution.

Now what are you saying? That you prefer the pollution? Or that you just don't like anything any scientist has to say?

Really, what is your position on China, India, and other developing nations cleaning up their act?

Good. Can't grow corn in ice.

Yep. Evasion # 1. Admit the scientists were correct all along, and that AGW is, indeed, a fact. Then state' Try it, you might like it'. Unfortunately for you wingnuts, much of the world's population has already tried it and are not liking the results.

You had better go back to # 2. The tin hat conspiracy theory that has all the scientists in the world in a gigantic conspiracy.

No, that is the kind of thing that you say. What I am saying is that there are laws of physics and that doing anything at all results in putting those laws into action. In this case, less reflection of energy back into space means that more of that energy will stay in the atmosphere and oceans. We have already seen that demonstrated when we and Europe cleaned up a large amount of our pollution.

Now what are you saying? That you prefer the pollution? Or that you just don't like anything any scientist has to say?

Really, what is your position on China, India, and other developing nations cleaning up their act?
That I like where I live?

So if the air is cleaner and more energy can reach the surface, wouldn't that mean the earth would get warmer? I thought CO2 made the earth warmer.

Wouldn't it also mean at night it would get much cooler?

Untitled2.png

http://globalriskinsights.com/2015/...gy-is-slowing-but-china-still-leads-the-pack/

Looks to me like China is doing a great deal in renewables. India is lagging, but will probably be adding a lot in the foreseeable future.

Forum List

Back