Clear majority favors legal marijuana, new Gallup poll shows

The part I am concern about is the fact that non-violent people are going to jail. The chances you join a gang or come out worse for it are too damn high.

Why not focus on helping people instead of destroying their lives?

Violent people are going to jail. They are just going to jail for non violent offenses. That's how Los Angeles got gang leaders locked up long enough to disrupt gang activity.

marijuana contains a mind altering substance tetrahydrocannabinol ( THC)..
Do you really want to live in a country where 17.1 million people per month are walking around with a "good buzz" on? Smelling like shit. Because that is what spent pot smoke smells like"..Shit.

It's not so much that they're walking around, but that they're driving cars while stoned. The auto industry will make a fortune off legal pot. Car crashes mean car sales.

I say BS on this poll. All polls that show public support for legalizing drugs are rigged by the auto industry. They've lost a fortune due to the war on DUI and so want more stoned drivers. Car crashes mean car sales.

You are as big a moron as Matthew

hahaha. You calling me a moron? After you called for the legalization of drunk driving?

Negged for being a moron & telling lies.

marijuana contains a mind altering substance tetrahydrocannabinol ( THC)..
Do you really want to live in a country where 17.1 million people per month are walking around with a "good buzz" on? Smelling like shit. Because that is what spent pot smoke smells like"..Shit.

It's not so much that they're walking around, but that they're driving cars while stoned. The auto industry will make a fortune off legal pot. Car crashes mean car sales.

Impaired car crashes mean dead bodies. The morticians are behind it. All those funeral homes want their cut.

Forum List

Back