Clearly a cover up

Well, not the first if you think of the EPA jackasses that have been dismissed.
they still don't get that they lost the election. The winner gets to make the decisions on peoples careers. Who'd have fking thought that would be so hard to fking understand.

Oh I knew they wouldn't understand. Their thinking processes have been programmed to mindlessly defend the party line and are completely worthless for actual thinking.

This is so clearly a coverup that it is hard to believe anyone is willing to step up for Trump. I don't see how anyone can avoid seeing the pattern. And much as I had a grudge against Comey for his timing and flubs, the humiliating low class of the event ought to be a crime. The audience Comey was speaking to knew before he knew by watching the TV behind him. I've never seen such a low class public act.

Trump keeps saying that he won the election as though that gives him some kind of super powers. He doesn't need to show his tax returns because he won the election. He can break his promises because he won the election, like a no cost to American wall...the list is very long. I suspect he actually believes that.

Another phony, lol!

It is ok, keep spinning.....for now. Wait till you see who gets the FBI directors job, and who/whom they go after, hehehehehehehehehehehe. You are going to be crying, and oh by the way, it won't be Hillary-)
I am appalled at the way this whole magilla was handled. I have never seen anything so bottom-slimey low-class in all my years, and my dislike for Trump (and Sessions) is getting intense.

PS: It's a cover-up!

awjeez.jpg

they still don't get that they lost the election. The winner gets to make the decisions on peoples careers. Who'd have fking thought that would be so hard to fking understand.

Oh I knew they wouldn't understand. Their thinking processes have been programmed and are completely worthless for actual thinking.
they have no idea what a thought actually is.

Just like keeping him was obviously a coverup. Lol.
If only you all could listen to yourselves from the outside looking in since last July.

You need to catch up, your head is still in November 2016. Comey was getting ready to subpoena associates of Mike Flynn's and depose them.

I've said repeatedly here on this board that Flynn was the tip of the iceberg. And the key man to the whole Russian investigation.

If this firing of Comey had been a long time in coming, Trump would have had a replacement(s) lined up before letting Comey go. He doesn't.
You need to wake the fuck up.

This is so clearly a coverup that it is hard to believe anyone is willing to step up for Trump. I don't see how anyone can avoid seeing the pattern. And much as I had a grudge against Comey for his timing and flubs, the humiliating low class of the event ought to be a crime. The audience Comey was speaking to knew before he knew by watching the TV behind him. I've never seen such a low class public act.

Trump keeps saying that he won the election as though that gives him some kind of super powers. He doesn't need to show his tax returns because he won the election. He can break his promises because he won the election, like a no cost to American wall...the list is very long. I suspect he actually believes that.

weird how it took Trump 4 months in office to fire Comey for attacking poor Hillary back in October 2016, just after the investigation of his collusion with Russia was getting red hot

naw, nothing to see here folks ~ Sarah Huckabee

just like Nixon Trump has sealed his own fate with a cover-up of historic proportions (and if not the last vestige of our democracy has vanished)

He isn't firing him for attacking Hillary, you retard.
He's firing him for failing to do his own job, while at the same time going to the press with his *opinions* which were not warranted, nor appropriate to share. He got fired for not doing his job, and for doing his job improperly.

Most of the dem minions are going to go down. You might need a hankie.

You need a brain.

they still don't get that they lost the election. The winner gets to make the decisions on peoples careers. Who'd have fking thought that would be so hard to fking understand. Notice that the losers can't rationalize this at all.
Yeah we lost but that doesn't mean we have to take all the bullshit you pubs hand out

So why fire him, giving him a greater ability and motivation to speak his mind? Is the a fishing pole emoji?

If only you all could listen to yourselves from the outside looking in since last July.

You need to catch up, your head is still in November 2016. Comey was getting ready to subpoena associates of Mike Flynn's and depose them.

I've said repeatedly here on this board that Flynn was the tip of the iceberg. And the key man to the whole Russian investigation.

If this firing of Comey had been a long time in coming, Trump would have had a replacement(s) lined up before letting Comey go. He doesn't.
so why didn't comey set up a grand jury? what the fk was he waiting for? wahhhhhhhhh
giphy.gif

they still don't get that they lost the election. The winner gets to make the decisions on peoples careers. Who'd have fking thought that would be so hard to fking understand. Notice that the losers can't rationalize this at all.
Yeah we lost but that doesn't mean we have to take all the bullshit you pubs hand out
sure it does. that's what fking happens when one loses. The winner gets the trophy, the pay day the honor. the loser gets to go home. And depending on how they go home keep dignity which you all threw in the garbage. Why did you throw your dignity away?

Holy shit you guys are seriously stoopid.

Much of the delay for Comey's firing is because of Democrat obstruction. Read it, learn it, live it.

Byron York: To fire Comey, Trump team waited for Rosenstein

President Trump did what needed to be done, edward37. Comey lost the trust of too many people.

While you whine and cry, know that we finally have a president who isn't afraid to make tough decisions. Trump proved that when he enforced the red line obama drew and then ran away from.

Suck it up, Ed. Trump is going to MAGA, with or without your stamp of approval.

animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif

Russia's meddling in other nations' elections is nothing new. Just ask the Europeans

weird how it took Trump 4 months in office to fire Comey for attacking poor Hillary back in October 2016, just after the investigation of his collusion with Russia was getting red hot

naw, nothing to see here folks ~ Sarah Huckabee

just like Nixon Trump has sealed his own fate with a cover-up of historic proportions (and if not the last vestige of our democracy has vanished)

He isn't firing him for attacking Hillary, you retard.
He's firing him for failing to do his own job, while at the same time going to the press with his *opinions* which were not warranted, nor appropriate to share. He got fired for not doing his job, and for doing his job improperly.

Most of the dem minions are going to go down. You might need a hankie.
Kosher girl loves russia meddling in our elections What a patriot

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: you libs are funny!

You forgot this important line...

"In my mind......Flynn is the tip of the iceburg....IN MY MIND...he's the key to the whole Russian investigation and IN MY MIND I know how Trump thinks and IN MY MIND I'm the most astute person in the entire world!"

You're welcome.

But that promise to drain the swamp is looking pretty good right now don't you think.
Who here thinks Hillery might be a little worried now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it does.

If I recall correctly it was mentioned by Yates in the hearing he had not opened an investigation into the leaks either.

so why didn't comey set up a grand jury? what the fk was he waiting for? wahhhhhhhhh
giphy.gif

But that promise to drain the swamp is looking pretty good right now don't you think.
Who here thinks Hillery might be a little worried now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

President Trump may force the Clintons to dish the dirt they have on people to save their own skins, now that would be interesting.

Frankly Elizabeth, I'm glad to see all this shaking up.

At least now it's being done FOR instead of AGAINST the best interests of the nation as was the case with Obama.

Probably the exact reason it ruffles the lefts' feathers so much.

Forum List

Back