Clearly a cover up

This is so clearly a coverup that it is hard to believe anyone is willing to step up for Trump. I don't see how anyone can avoid seeing the pattern. And much as I had a grudge against Comey for his timing and flubs, the humiliating low class of the event ought to be a crime. The audience Comey was speaking to knew before he knew by watching the TV behind him. I've never seen such a low class public act.

Trump keeps saying that he won the election as though that gives him some kind of super powers. He doesn't need to show his tax returns because he won the election. He can break his promises because he won the election, like a no cost to American wall...the list is very long. I suspect he actually believes that.

But that promise to drain the swamp is looking pretty good right now don't you think.
Who here thinks Hillery might be a little worried now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

President Trump may force the Clintons to dish the dirt they have on people to save their own skins, now that would be interesting.
President Trump did what needed to be done, edward37. Comey lost the trust of too many people.

While you whine and cry, know that we finally have a president who isn't afraid to make tough decisions. Trump proved that when he enforced the red line obama drew and then ran away from.

Suck it up, Ed. Trump is going to MAGA, with or without your stamp of approval.

animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif
I never whine and cry I feel bad for America and hope republicans get just what they bargained for

This is so clearly a coverup that it is hard to believe anyone is willing to step up for Trump. I don't see how anyone can avoid seeing the pattern. And much as I had a grudge against Comey for his timing and flubs, the humiliating low class of the event ought to be a crime. The audience Comey was speaking to knew before he knew by watching the TV behind him. I've never seen such a low class public act.

Trump keeps saying that he won the election as though that gives him some kind of super powers. He doesn't need to show his tax returns because he won the election. He can break his promises because he won the election, like a no cost to American wall...the list is very long. I suspect he actually believes that.

But that promise to drain the swamp is looking pretty good right now don't you think.

President Trump may force the Clintons to dish the dirt they have on people to save their own skins, now that would be interesting.
President Trump did what needed to be done, edward37. Comey lost the trust of too many people.

While you whine and cry, know that we finally have a president who isn't afraid to make tough decisions. Trump proved that when he enforced the red line obama drew and then ran away from.

I never whine and cry I feel bad for America and hope republicans get just what they bargained for

Quit your whining and crying.

I couldn't have asked for a better president. I'm looking forward to the changes he's going to make.

Frankly Elizabeth, I'm glad to see all this shaking up.

At least now it's being done FOR instead of AGAINST the best interests of the nation as was the case with Obama.

Probably the exact reason it ruffles the lefts' feathers so much.
It' ruffle feathers because you have a slimebag con man in the white house

People here have repeatedly asked you, "What Russian ties?". You have carefully avoided all such questions, and have provided no facts at all... a trend that has continued among hysterical Democrats for months. Well?
Oh the investigations will take at least another 12 mos. Just in time for the 2018 elections.
So you have no evidence at all. Got it.
Evidence? We know Trump sold 100 million dollars to a oligarch tied to Deutchbank and his idiot sons said eth Ruskies loaned them over a 100 million too

Uh, that was Hillary, Hack.

Forum List

Back