Climate Change Deniers Are Lying

So again that's an economic denial of a scientific theory. With what part of Hansen's comments do you disagree?
it reminds me of some scientist fear of setting off an atomic bomb in the 1940s and breaking the earths core.

didnt they worry about the Cern super collider causing a black hole that would swallow up the earth when it was turned on?

So again that's an economic denial of a scientific theory. With what part of Hansen's comments do you disagree?
it reminds me of some scientist fear of setting off an atomic bomb in the 1940s and breaking the earths core.

didnt they worry about the Cern super collider causing a black hole that would swallow up the earth when it was turned on?
lmao, good point forgot about that.

Interesting the club of Rome...

The Political Agenda Behind Man-Made Global Warming

s.Taxing CO2 production on a worldwide scale, and the establishment of a new, privately owned international bank to handle these taxes, seems to be one of the major tools they plan to use in order to achieve this goal of global financial and political control.

[The global governance plan that the Club of Rome promotes, the plan that is currently being promoted by the UN, is mainly in the interests of the top several hundred or a few thousand of the wealthiest people on earth.
Anyone ever answer the question how does paying for carbon tax stop CO2 from being mean old climate change?

James Hansen, former head of GISS, who was an integral part of transforming global temperature datasets into the distortions of the present, for one. When he wasn't out protesting global warming and collecting cash prizes and awards from environmental groups.
Where are his predictions of catastrophic warming?
So there will be no extreme weather events considered due to CO2 is that what you're saying? so there's no catastrophes no longer well I agree. By the way there never was.

You know what's REALLY childish?

You post a link from some pajama blogger that slimes one of America's most accomplished climate scientists as a "serial climate misinformer". I post her credentials and bio to give you a clue as to what an unlimited ass you really are -- and you REPLY to that post with her bio in it with attacks on me..

You got NOTHING but childish.. We're done.
So if you cite her how come you don't agree, along with her, on the scientific opinion on climate change?

Judith Curry

Judith Curry - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

While Judith Curry supports the scientific opinion on climate change,[15] she has argued that climatologists should be more accommodating of those skeptical of the scientific consensus on climate change.
I agree with her

be specific, the majority of scientist agree on what? And if you go to that over zealous researching papers.... You lost all credibility.
They agree on the meaning of those experiments and logic and facts bripat talked about in order to arrive at a consensus. In this case

Human activity emitted greenhouse gases are the primary driver of climate change.​

Dude. Losing credibility with you is an affirmation.
Can you post up what those experiments? wHere can we see those please thank you

You know what's REALLY childish?

You post a link from some pajama blogger that slimes one of America's most accomplished climate scientists as a "serial climate misinformer". I post her credentials and bio to give you a clue as to what an unlimited ass you really are -- and you REPLY to that post with her bio in it with attacks on me..

You got NOTHING but childish.. We're done.
So if you cite her how come you don't agree, along with her, on the scientific opinion on climate change?

Judith Curry

Judith Curry - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

While Judith Curry supports the scientific opinion on climate change,[15] she has argued that climatologists should be more accommodating of those skeptical of the scientific consensus on climate change.

a quote from your link-

The definition of ‘dangerous’ climate change is ambiguous, and hypothesized catastrophic tipping points are regarded as very or extremely unlikely in the 21st century. Efforts to link dangerous impacts of extreme weather events to human-caused warming are misleading and unsupported by evidence. Climate change is a ‘wicked problem’ and ill-suited to a ‘command and control’ solution. It has been estimated that the U.S. national commitments to the UN to reduce emissions by 28% will prevent three hundredths of a degree centigrade in warming by 2100...

it has been interesting to watch Curry over the last decade as she has walked farther and farther away from consensus, and given particularly good reasons for doing so.
Like she doesn't need the funding from the government anymore. If I recall, I read that in one of her write ups how people getting paid with government money will not speak out!!

Why do I get the feeling you don't know what Curry's position was?
what year, what subject? I started reading her blog in 2010 and I think I have a pretty good idea of many of her positions since then.
For gods' sakes. She says it herself in her own blog.

In the 1980’s, James Hansen and Steven Schneider led the charge in informing the public of the risks of potential anthropogenic climate change. Sir John Houghton and Bert Bolin played similar roles in Europe. This charge was embraced by the environmental advocacy groups, and global warming alarmism was born. During this period I would say that many if not most researchers, including myself, were skeptical that global warming was detectable in the temperature record and that it would have dire consequences.
Source

Last edited:
Can you post up what those experiments? wHere can we see those please thank you
I see you ignore logic and fact.
No I request experiments that provide evidence to prove the hypothesis. Unless you have one, then the hypothesis has not been proven and a model is not an experiment!

Al Gore claimed that scientists had proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the arctic glaciers would not exist by 2013.

Not only are they still there, but they are the biggest they have been since we could record them with satellites.

Not to mention the fact that glaciers on mars have increased and decreased exactly the same amount at the same time as glaciers on earth. Its called the SUN.

And nobody ever denied the climate changes; we call that weather.

Al Gore claimed that scientists had proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the arctic glaciers would not exist by 2013

No he didn't. Where do you come up with this nonsense?

And why do you care about Gore? We don't care about Gore. He's a politician, not a scientist. People who can talk about the science talk about the science. Those who fail at the science, they make up stories about whatever politician their cult told them to demonize.

Not to mention the fact that glaciers on mars have increased and decreased exactly the same amount at the same time as glaciers on earth.

Totally wrong. There has been no warming on Mars. That's a denier urban legend that won't die.

Its called the SUN.

Which has been cooling, yet earth keeps warming. So much for your theory.

Al Gore claimed that scientists had proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the arctic glaciers would not exist by 2013

No he didn't. Where do you come up with this nonsense?

And why do you care about Gore? We don't care about Gore. He's a politician, not a scientist. People who can talk about the science talk about the science. Those who fail at the science, they make up stories about whatever politician their cult told them to demonize.

Not to mention the fact that glaciers on mars have increased and decreased exactly the same amount at the same time as glaciers on earth.

Totally wrong. There has been no warming on Mars. That's a denier urban legend that won't die.

Its called the SUN.

Which has been cooling, yet earth keeps warming. So much for your theory.
Uh, could it be that he had influence know what that word is influence? He's a politician the money is government money politician government money that seem to make sense to you?

Forum List

Back