Climate Change Deniers Are Lying

Joe down the street.
That's what I knew. You are full of shit.

Doesn't that embarass you?
No. Does it embarrass you to be an eccentric weirdo?

So, I'll take it that we won't expect to see you in the bullring anytime soon.

Too bad.

It would be good to see a real debate on this topic.

Oh well.

Post evidence proving human beings have zero impact on the climate.
Why are you asking people to back your ridiculous strawman?

Are you a sock? Come on now, admitted it, you are in fact CrusaderFrank. No one but he is capable of posting one-line idiot-grams with such regularity.

For those who aren't aware, and idiot-gram is a post, most always a single sentence, totally void of anything substantive.

AGWCult: CO2 causes Global Warming

Skeptic: Do you have any experiments linking a wisp of CO2 to warming?

AGWCult: DENIER!!!! The system is far too complicated to replicate in a lab! The Sun is not a digital heat source, there's clouds, cow farts, Chinese soot altering the aldebo, we can't possibly replicate all that in a lab. All we know for certain is that 120PPM of CO2 will destory all life as we know it on planet Earth

Skeptic: Without an experiment how can you know any of that?

AGWCult: DENIER! FUCKING DIE!! THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED!! WE HAVE CONSENSUS!! HAVE YOU SEEN MANN'S TREE RING

Joe down the street.

Too bad.

Oh well.

First, I am not sure I believe they don't. I think I've stated that.

Second, I asked him to take his debate to a venue where just his facts and his single opponents facts could be evaluated. That way we could see what both sides have to present and what information they feel is the most meaningful. I grow tired of having certain organizations held up as "the standard". Or if your doctor tells you he needs to cut off your balls do you just march in and have it done without really trying to understand why (but he is the expert....what could you possibly know). It's a legitimate suggestion.

Third, your request is silly. If you had said, prove humans have inconsequential impact on climate or consequential impact, then the question would have turned to a matter of metrics (which is probably where this whole disagreement resides anyway). After all some "deniers" would claim that volcanos have more impact than humans. And "alarmists" would argue that "rising ocean levels are a real concern. What is impact and why be concerned.

Lastly, is there a reason he shouldn't go there. Or do we continue with the proliferation of meaningless threads (which the OP starts) which all end with the same name calling, appeal to authority riddled, selective data plastered...goop ?

You criticism is spot on, it is a queston of metrics. That said, my question was loaded for emphasis, in fact some deniers are simply kooks who don't have any specialized knowledge. As for the alarmists, their concern isn't based on a fallacy but on data such as this:

NOAA s Ten Signs of a Warming World Temperature of the Lower Atmosphere

Too bad.

Oh well.

Second, I asked him to take his debate to a venue where just his facts and his single opponents facts could be evaluated. That way we could see what both sides have to present and what information they feel is the most meaningful. I grow tired of having certain organizations held up as "the standard". Or if your doctor tells you he needs to cut off your balls do you just march in and have it done without really trying to understand why (but he is the expert....what could you possibly know). It's a legitimate suggestion.

Third, your request is silly. If you had said, prove humans have inconsequential impact on climate or consequential impact, then the question would have turned to a matter of metrics (which is probably where this whole disagreement resides anyway). After all some "deniers" would claim that volcanos have more impact than humans. And "alarmists" would argue that "rising ocean levels are a real concern. What is impact and why be concerned.

Lastly, is there a reason he shouldn't go there. Or do we continue with the proliferation of meaningless threads (which the OP starts) which all end with the same name calling, appeal to authority riddled, selective data plastered...goop ?

You criticism is spot on, it is a queston of metrics. That said, my question was loaded for emphasis, in fact some deniers are simply kooks who don't have any specialized knowledge. As for the alarmists, their concern isn't based on a fallacy but on data such as this:

Denier is not a word used by real scientists, it's an AGWCult secret handshake word. That's how they identify each other

Too bad.

Oh well.

Denier is not a word used by real scientists, it's an AGWCult secret handshake word. That's how they identify each other
That's because 'denier" is a word used in reference to people who aren't really scientists.

Too bad.

Oh well.

Are you a sock? Come on now, admitted it, you are in fact CrusaderFrank. No one but he is capable of posting one-line idiot-grams with such regularity.

For those who aren't aware, and idiot-gram is a post, most always a single sentence, totally void of anything substantive.
It's a simple question, why are you dodging it?

Too bad.

Oh well.

It's a simple question, why are you dodging it?

Too bad.

Oh well.

That's because 'denier" is a word used in reference to people who aren't really scientists.

No, Honey Boo Boo, Denier, like Consensus, is a Cult word.

Too bad.

Oh well.

Why do you call those who disagree with you "deniers".

Would you call me a "denier" if I disagreed with the theory that the moon is made of cheese?

Of course you wouldn't. You and your ilk are merely resorting to a logical fallacy because you have no reasonable and logical argument to back up your fear-mongering claims that humans are causing catastrophic global warming via CO2 emissions.

Oh really . dummy, you mean like consensus on FOX News.

What does FOX News have to do with the subject?

You are obviously deflecting.

Luminol makes dried semen stains true blue

True story

True story
Is that what your mother told you?

True story
Is that what your mother told you?

Wait. You didn't know that when you made this sock account?

Maybe you can name your next sock "Trojan"

It's great to see our education system turn out people who simply say

"You are lying."

I have yet to see anything that supports the claim yet.

Me, I am undecided.

But I get a little sick of people wasting bandwidth with these constant tripe chants.
The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

In the 19th century, scientists realized that gases in the atmosphere cause a "greenhouse effect" which affects the planet's temperature. These scientists were interested chiefly in the possibility that a lower level of carbon dioxide gas might explain the ice ages of the distant past. At the turn of the century, Svante Arrhenius calculated that emissions from human industry might someday bring a global warming. Other scientists dismissed his idea as faulty. In 1938, G.S. Callendar argued that the level of carbon dioxide was climbing and raising global temperature, but most scientists found his arguments implausible. It was almost by chance that a few researchers in the 1950s discovered that global warming truly was possible. In the early 1960s, C.D. Keeling measured the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere: it was rising fast. Researchers began to take an interest, struggling to understand how the level of carbon dioxide had changed in the past, and how the level was influenced by chemical and biological forces. They found that the gas plays a crucial role in climate change, so that the rising level could gravely affect our future. (This essay covers only developments relating directly to carbon dioxide, with a separate essay for Other Greenhouse Gases. Theories are discussed in the essay on Simple Models of Climate.

The American Institute of Physics is simply the biggest Scientific Society in the world. This site has many links to information and papers concerning the climate. It is not a blog by undegreed people with no credentials, but a site put together by real working scientists.

All right you lying sack of shit... Provided the data, method, and math which shows how you determined mans contribution and how that contribution has affected the planet. Hell, Even the IPCC recognizes that 65-75% of the rise is from natural causes and not man made...

Lets see some real science from you for once.

6 PAGES OF LIES AND DEFLECTIONS FROM THE LEFT WING ZEALOTS AND NOT EVEN A SHRED OF SCIENCE...

This place never changes... Come on, Show me the Data, math and methods... Post it up! Show me how you determined mans contribution and how you identified what precise changes man contribution has lead too.....

And which one of your Zealots was it that stated the polar ice caps would all be melted and our children wouldn't know what snow is... You fucking moron..

Uh huh, I wonder why it is then that you simpletons and liars rely so much on a minority of opinions rather than actual evidence.

Ah Yes... The circular Logical Fail of the alarmist. State that you are superior, state no facts, and again claim superiority without a shred of logical evidence....

In your circle jerk are you the pivot man?

Too bad.

Oh well.

Why do you call those who disagree with you "deniers".

Would you call me a "denier" if I disagreed with the theory that the moon is made of cheese?

Of course you wouldn't. You and your ilk are merely resorting to a logical fallacy because you have no reasonable and logical argument to back up your fear-mongering claims that humans are causing catastrophic global warming via CO2 emissions.

I recall comparing you to CrusaderFrank, the archetype of the Idiot-Gram, and you may or may not be a denier. A denier believes little or no human activity has any effect on the climate, or even if some change is human related the earth is able to repair it self miraculously.

Remember when leaded gas, acid rain, burning rivers and clear cutting forests were a cause for "alarmists"?

Forum List

Back