Climate Data from NOAA Mostly Faked

Do you know what the scale "K" stands for?????
I'm asking if you know how much that is?
So obviously you don't.
Thank you.
so son, if it is 'k' I take the three decimal places back from the 0.131 and get 131. You really think the temps have changed that much?
Thank you for proving that you never heard of the Kelvin Scale.
That means it is .24 degrees F/decade or about 1 degree F for the length of the satellite data history.
so what evidence is there that one degree f over decades affects climate. It has been my request in here since almost four years ago. Where's the experiment?
Deniers always try to change the subject when they are caught lying.
The claim was made that the satellite data shows "COOLING not warming."
Meanwhile the sattelite data that is reading the entire planet, sees the earth COOLING not warming.

So obviously you don't.
Thank you.
so son, if it is 'k' I take the three decimal places back from the 0.131 and get 131. You really think the temps have changed that much?
That means it is .24 degrees F/decade or about 1 degree F for the length of the satellite data history.
so what evidence is there that one degree f over decades affects climate. It has been my request in here since almost four years ago. Where's the experiment?
Meanwhile the sattelite data that is reading the entire planet, sees the earth COOLING not warming.
what is the margin of error?

So obviously you don't.
Thank you.
COOLING!

COOLING!
so it could be cooling with the margin of error. well what do you know.

COOLING!
so it could be cooling with the margin of error. well what do you know.
No. Cooling IS the error.

so curious what is the change amount when you read the graph? 0. what?
Do you know what the scale "K" stands for?????
So obviously you don't.
Thank you.

Well, 35 years of data is enough to waste...err...spend trillions on windmills and solar panels.
I mean if you can't damage your economy over 1 degree F, since 1980, why bother?

Forum List

Back