Climate Data from NOAA Mostly Faked

Tell me, JimBo, did they rig the glaciers that I have walked on in the Cascades and Rockies to melt this whole time? Are you saying that all the people that moniter the various satellites that the US, the EU, Japan, China, and Russia have put up are all in on a giant conspiracy to fool all of us? Do you need cash for more tinfoil for your little hats?
So the glaciers weren't meant to melt? they were supposed to be here for eternity? Show me your evidence of such insane expectations.

Meanwhile the sattelite data that is reading the entire planet, sees the earth COOLINGnot warming.
BULLSHIT!
RSS / MSU and AMSU Data / Time Series Trend Browser
RSS_TS_channel_TLT_Global_Land_And_Sea_v03_3.png
so curious what is the change amount when you read the graph? 0. what?

Tell me, JimBo, did they rig the glaciers that I have walked on in the Cascades and Rockies to melt this whole time? Are you saying that all the people that moniter the various satellites that the US, the EU, Japan, China, and Russia have put up are all in on a giant conspiracy to fool all of us? Do you need cash for more tinfoil for your little hats?
So the glaciers weren't meant to melt? they were supposed to be here for eternity? Show me your evidence of such insane expectations.

In old rocks world he wishes they would be gobbling up towns and cities right now and he is full of shit I read Pravda the Russians don't believe in the AGW cult.

Meanwhile the sattelite data that is reading the entire planet, sees the earth COOLINGnot warming.
BULLSHIT!
Do you know what the scale "K" stands for?????
I'm asking if you know how much that is?
So obviously you don't.
Thank you.

Idiots like Mamooth think that you can take multiple measurements of three significant digits and wind up with a dozen significant digits.

Anyone who understand basic statistics knows that's the case.

If someone claimed 2 + 2 = 5, we'd know with 100% certainty they were a babbling crank. Similarly, due to the way most deniers fail so completely at basic statistics, we know with 100% certainty that they too are babbling cranks.

The satellite data show the planet cooling and it if the ENTIRE planet, not just a fraction of its surface.

No, the satellite data shows strong warming as well, as does the weather balloon (radiosonde) data. All data of every type shows strong warming. Only conspiracy cranks try to pretend otherwise, and they're all ignored now, given how absurd their claims are. They're not quite as loopy as flat earthers, but they're very close.

Idiots like Mamooth think that you can take multiple measurements of three significant digits and wind up with a dozen significant digits.

If someone claimed 2 + 2 = 5, we'd know with 100% certainty they were a babbling crank. Similarly, due to the way most deniers fail so completely at basic statistics, we know with 100% certainty that they too are babbling cranks.

No, you do not understand how significant digits work. In a purely statistics subject one can get better accuracy with initially low accuacy samplings. But the Scientific Method and the use of Significant digits works exactly the opposite.

Please stop being such an ignorant jack ass.

Post your reference and perhaps I can take you by the hand and show you how far you have your head up your ass.

The satellite data show the planet cooling and it if the ENTIRE planet, not just a fraction of its surface.

No, the satellite data shows strong warming as well, as does the weather balloon (radiosonde) data. All data of every type shows strong warming. Only conspiracy cranks try to pretend otherwise, and they're all ignored now, given how absurd their claims are. They're not quite as loopy as flat earthers, but they're very close.

You are so full of shit. The ADJUSTED numbers are abused to support a claim of continued warming. It is anybodies guess what the raw data shows and it is invalid anyway as it includes a great many temperatures taken from sites that do not meet specs for calibration and accuracy.

1998changesannotated-1.gif

Lmao this comes from someone who's party supports common core?

images.jpg

View attachment 82505
She is a liar or incredibly stupid.

What is your age in geologic terms olfraud? Hmmm? 90% of the glacier melting occurred before 1900.

What is your age in geologic terms olfraud? Hmmm? 90% of the glacier melting occurred before 1900.

I still would like to know where old rocks was in the 2nd grade when they talked about the ice ages.

As deflections go, that was especially lame. What did it have to do with every denier failing at basic statistics?

Your cult's attempts to deny basic physics were bad enough, but now you've escalated to swearing that math is liberal plot as well.

BULLSHIT!
So obviously you don't.
Thank you.
so son, if it is 'k' I take the three decimal places back from the 0.131 and get 131. You really think the temps have changed that much?

View attachment 82505
and they've already claimed 2 +2 =5. in their common core.

They claim it is acceptable as long as the work is done. hahahahahahahahahaha

So obviously you don't.
Thank you.
so son, if it is 'k' I take the three decimal places back from the 0.131 and get 131. You really think the temps have changed that much?
Thank you for proving that you never heard of the Kelvin Scale.
That means it is .24 degrees F/decade or about 1 degree F for the length of the satellite data history.

So obviously you don't.
Thank you.
Thank you for proving that you never heard of the Kelvin Scale.
That means it is .24 degrees F/decade or about 1 degree F for the length of the satellite data history.
so what evidence is there that one degree f over decades affects climate. It has been my request in here since almost four years ago. Where's the experiment?

Forum List

Back